Possible PES6 demo on August 26, 2006!!!!!

its because, games like metal gear solid, which is made by konam8i, is exclusivly on the playstation 3 so that is why they might just be in favour of it.

No Demo today I think lads it will take ages before we see it, possibly mid September.

DJ

benjo said:
Now you just got to go to leipzig and steal the demo disc ! ^^
so , will anyone go or what? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

let's hope we have the demo 2morrow... or the day after that... or... :lol:

Blackjim said:
so , will anyone go or what? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

let's hope we have the demo 2morrow... or the day after that... or... :lol:

Let's send a PM to Kaiwai !

Questions :

Did some playable demos of x360 games, never been released on Market Place ?

How many demos were released after the official release date of the game in store ?

What is the average time between these two dates (demo - store) ?

Are the demos always announced before their release ? And how many days before (average time in days)

I think if we have the answer to these questions then we'll know how many chances we've got for the pes6 demo to be released.

Last edited by a moderator:
benjo said:
Let's send a PM to Kaiwai !

Questions :

Did some playable demos of x360 games, never been released on Market Place ?

How many demos were released after the official release date of the game in store ?

What is the average time between these two dates (demo - store) ?

Are the demos always announced before their release ? And how many days before (average time in days)

I think if we have the answer to these questions then we'll know how many chances we've got for the pes6 demo to be released.

If you want speak to KAiWAi, post in the KAiWAi blog ;)
http://www.gamekult.com/blog/kaiwai/

Within a couple of minutes this topic can be closed! LOL!
Hopefully soon there will be a 'better-demo' date.

ThomasGOAL said:
If you want speak to KAiWAi, post in the KAiWAi blog ;)
http://www.gamekult.com/blog/kaiwai/

But to post him a PM i've got to subscribe and i don't want because this site is not free ! So i prefer send him message from evo-web.

I don't know if KAiWAi is still in leipzig but perhaps you could ask him ThomasGoal if he had (or can have) more infos about a release date for the demo ?

Last edited by a moderator:
benjo said:
But to post him a PM i've got to subscribe and i don't want because this site is not free ! So i prefer send him message from evo-web.

I don't know if KAiWAi is still in leipzig but perhaps you could ask him ThomasGoal if he had (or can have) more infos about a release date for the demo ?

It's free ! no need subscribe for post ;)
and i don't think KAiWAi know about the demo on Xbox Live.

so i guess the answer is no demo, my bloody 360 keep fucking up, every time i turn it on the red light in the bottom right comes on, and i have to try it lik 20 times just to get it on, so i cant be arsed to check for a demo every second.

so there is no demo?

pro evo mad said:
so i guess the answer is no demo, my bloody 360 keep fucking up, every time i turn it on the red light in the bottom right comes on, and i have to try it lik 20 times just to get it on, so i cant be arsed to check for a demo every second.

so there is no demo?

I think that if there was a demo we knew it already !
But if you want i can ask a friend who's go the x360 to check on the MarketP.

cheers, i wouldnt bother tho mate, unless everyone is soooo obsorbed in it they can leave their 360 i think there isnt one.

im just irritated that people come up with crap, and get all our hopes up, only for them to be dashed. never mind.

pro evo mad said:
cheers, i wouldnt bother tho mate, unless everyone is soooo obsorbed in it they can leave their 360 i think there isnt one.

im just irritated that people come up with crap, and get all our hopes up, only for them to be dashed. never mind.

While the demo is downloading they've got time to post here to inform the evo-web community !

No demo, now a pointless thread should be closed and all PES6 360 discussion should take place in the 360 PES6 thread IMO.

DJ

grechzoo said:
well someone on pesfan. (dont shoot the messenger) seems pretty sure it would be out tuesday, but then he could have been messing a bout.

so dont lose ALL hope

Then when Tuesday comes, "it'll be out saturday" and then "it'll be out tuesday" and so on. If people find anything concrete about it coming out, then post it in the official thread. Then if and when it's out, possibly make a new thread for it.

Back
Top Bottom