Possible PES6 demo on August 26, 2006!!!!!

pepe montoto said:
I don't believe you were joking. I think you're spot on the demo date.

Amen!

I think also he wasn't jokin!
This is just a bad xcuse.

Last edited:
Im not getting my hopes up, and im going to wait till someone in here says "ive downloaded it off marketplace!!" before I believe it. Yes they usually release Demo's on Thursdays but no real announcement has been made has it?

DJ

Stop joking ok? I know that the demo won't come soon, but if anyone says it will come tomorrow, I begin to believe that there is a possibility that he ís true. So only if you have it from a good source post it here ok?

Lol @ egyptenaar!

Seriously....

1) Is there always a offical announcement if a demo comes online?
2) Is it not to early to release the PES6 demo cause it is almost 2 months to go to the official game release?

Last edited:
PES Demo's usually come out in September dont they? why would this year be any different?

DJ

a demo is available but it's not pes6

far cry instinct.

the next is the good ^^ (i don't think but...)

Microsoft plans to release videos and demos on the Marketplace during the Tokyo Game Show and the X06. Maybe a PES 6 Demo?

djdoc360 said:
Noted are you telling the truth? or are you simply just adding more bullshit to the pot?

DJ

No, its true. I read this info on a german site.

http://www.gamefront.de/

Han said:
Where is that on the site? I have the mainsite in front of me but I can't find anything you ment.

Scroll Down.

TGS & X06: Videos und Demos auf Xbox Live Marktplatz

30.08.06 - Ähnlich wie zur E3, plant Microsoft für die kommende Tokyo Game Show und X06 Videos und Demos auf dem Xbox Live Marktplatz anzubieten. Das meldet die Famitsu.

Translation:
Similar to the E3, MS plans to release Demos and Videos on the X-Box Live Marketplace during the Tokyo Game Show and X06. This info comes from the Famitsu Magazine.

P.S: Sorry, English is not my first language.

Eastwood said:
Scroll Down.

TGS & X06: Videos und Demos auf Xbox Live Marktplatz

30.08.06 - Ähnlich wie zur E3, plant Microsoft für die kommende Tokyo Game Show und X06 Videos und Demos auf dem Xbox Live Marktplatz anzubieten. Das meldet die Famitsu.
Okay thanks :)
Tokyo game-show is 20 september and as PES is a Japanese game it makes more sense that they release a demo on their own gameshow.
Apart from that, it's closer to the release date, making it more sense to me...

Last edited:
Last day of August then and still no pc demo lol.But looking forward to whenever it does come out.What sorta system requirements u reckon pes6 will need

Milanista said:
From a translator I managed to gather:
My assistant was told by Microsoft that a demo [of PES] will be released on the 31st of August on the Xbox Live Marketplace

Found this on a German games forum through an MSN convo. According to the forum GodofBlitz79 is a games magazine correspondant for the German Xbox Magazine and was at the GC.

where is the demo ?

It would make sense if the demo release coincides with X06, its a big event for MS and its about the right time for a PES demo to be released anyhow.

DJ

alleJandroE said:
Mi ayudante fue dicho por Microsoft que una manifestación será liberado en el 1 de septiembre en el Xbox Vive el Mercado

My assistant was told by Microsoft that a demo [of PES] will be released on the 1st of September on the Xbox Live Marketplace

Found this on a Spanish games forum through an MSN convo. According to the forum alleJandroE is a games magazine correspondant for the Spanish Xbox Magazine and was at the GC.

Noted said:
My assistant was told by Microsoft that a demo [of PES] will be released on the 1st of September on the Xbox Live Marketplace

Found this on a Spanish games forum through an MSN convo. According to the forum alleJandroE is a games magazine correspondant for the Spanish Xbox Magazine and was at the GC.

In that case I reckon we should update the Thread's name to "Possible PES6 demo on September!!!"

Noted said:

you are a kid!

Back
Top Bottom