Possible PES6 demo on August 26, 2006!!!!!

Hmm.. but that source points to another forum so that does not make it very convincing to be honest :shock:

Milanista said:
Why does it say Test Drive if the demo is already out?
Because Atari announced that the 1st demo they released back at E3 is nothing like a good enough showcase for what the actual games quality is like. it would be great if this is genuine but I doubt it will be.

DJ

OK everyone calm down. I posted these on the Digital-Forums.co.uk, just like I did here. I then posted them on the Xbox.com forums and someone copied them over to the Test Drive Unlimited forums, where they were copied again to the Team-Xbox forums. ITS ALL JUST A RUMOR.

Hmmm. A lot of stadiums had PES6 adboards this week so I think this actually might be true since it looks like the game is coming out in 1-2 months.

If you did then nice one... round of applause!!

Whats the fucking point of doing that? Go and spam and post bullshit in other forums mate because we dont like that sort of thing here!

DJ

i cant see a forza 2 demo or video coming out this week with microsofts own X06 show coming up just a few weeks after this one...

it wouldnt make any sense for them to show everything off now and have nothing left for X06.

that makes this list very unlikely in my judgement.

I'd be surprised to see a PES6 demo appear this week, a video possibly, but I don't think we're gonna be that lucky to get a demo.

If we did, then I'll have Konami's love child. O_O

sub Forza 2 isnt due out until December so we wont see much until X06.

DJ

djdoc360 said:
If you did then nice one... round of applause!!

Whats the fucking point of doing that? Go and spam and post bullshit in other forums mate because we dont like that sort of thing here!

DJ

It aint the first time this guy made stuff up.

djdoc360 said:
sub Forza 2 isnt due out until December so we wont see much until X06.

DJ
In an interview the project lead said that the game was near done, they wanted to take a while with play testing, tweeking, ect. so a Demo for Forza 2 is not far from possible now.

just cause is announced, valve announced the team fortress release

and M$ does release stuff during weekends, for exp. all kinds of Madden 2007 bullshit

so i'd say this doesn't so far from reality.

I hope it isnt! I can play THE 2 games ive been looking forward to all year! PES6 and Forza 2!!

DJ

Who said there won't be a playable code for PES6 on Xbox360?

Not that one, who took the picture (look at the right, past this Metal thing):

480.jpg

Back
Top Bottom