Possible PES6 demo on August 26, 2006!!!!!

FleaFly said:
IF it was to come out this week, I would gave guessed tomorrow (wednesday)
not today. Don't know why, just sounds more logical
We know tomorrow if you can think logical :mrgreen:

Why do you all wanna close this thread, if you all don't like this thread, then don't visit it.
If the demo will come out there will probably a new thread, so relax! :)

One of my sources who is always right says a demo is coming tomorrow (Thursday 31st) at 2pm GMT.

Can't wait!

Last edited:
I don't believe anything anymore untill they bring it official.
But everytime I look on the internet wether it's true. (cause you never know) :)

Last edited:
Microsoft plans to release videos and demos on the Marketplace during the Tokyo Game Show and the X06. Maybe a PES 6 Demo? ;)

Noted are you telling the truth? or are you simply just adding more bullshit to the pot?

DJ

bullshit.jpg

And its bloody annoying each time we dont get the demo when some 'twat' says we will....

DJ

I agree, I always thought noted was a respected, down to earth member of this forum, i'll believe it when i see it, on holiday from tomorrow so will see when i get back!

p.s. going to VEGAS!!!! see u all in 2 weeks!

Ok cheers Noted... but u know all of us so badly want that demo so any date someone makes us all excited only to be let down...

DJ

GodofBlitz79 said:
Mein assistent sagt, dass microsoft die demo am 31.august im xbox live marktplatz in europa veröffentlichen will

From a translator I managed to gather:
My assistant was told by Microsoft that a demo [of PES] will be released on the 31st of August on the Xbox Live Marketplace

Found this on a German games forum through an MSN convo. According to the forum GodofBlitz79 is a games magazine correspondant for the German Xbox Magazine and was at the GC.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom