Possible PES6 demo on August 26, 2006!!!!!

Thnx danhammer, but I am looking for some info of a playable demo for the Xbox360.
So I can download the demo to my Xbox360.

Noaxx said:
So there isn't a official announcement of a playable demo?

I can not understand why there's a demo of pes6, but still not announced on the marketplace ; if they release the demo now they are sure to sell pes6 + another game 'til the release of pes in october !

So thats 2 Demo's on the list out. Just Cause and Test Drive please let the Pro Evo Demo be true.

the other demos were announced official, there's is no demo of pro evo to come as of this moment. It's just a rumour started by some guy at several forums, he admitted that. so if there's a demo out on saturday I will wear my ass as a hat

@ Han,

wishful thinking or is it just a quess?
If it is a quess and you're right you should try to make money with gambeling! ;)

Thnx FleaFly!

I don't think the PES demo will be out until September. The PES5 demo wasn't released until September 15th last year so I'd expect a similar time this year.

I WISH it was out this saterday!! Im staying in saterday nite if it is!!

long live pro evo

yeah i reckon around the same time as the ps2 and normal xbox do you think they would release a psp demo to download

well if the fear demo and video come out today then that will make it more possible (and i think a fear demo WILL come out because one of my friends was playing a fear demo from a disc......which means the company have created the demo)

but without an announcement im still leaning towards the no chance view......although i wish it was gonna happen.

Well the PES6 for Xbox 360 they let you play on Leipzig GC is a demo. With 4 teams and no subs etc. So it's POSSIBLE they'll release it thru Xbox MP after the GC :)

Fingers crossed x)

yeah i reckon we'll get the leipzig demo. i'd be surprised if it weren't released more towards mid september though... :-

cant see it happening i really cant and i was hopeful to begin with, rumours of a nhl 07 demo aer abound on teamxbox.com as well for tomorrow so we'll see.

i spoke to my matee who runs the local game store n they said there isnt a demo out!! he sed if there is it will b a down loadable 1 on 2 ov october!! sorry guys!!!

Back
Top Bottom