Possible PES6 demo on August 26, 2006!!!!!

egyptenaar said:
august 26, no demo :(

A little patience mate, the day aint over yet! :)

But then again, I really don't believe the demo will come out today.
I think it's really sick of Konami, we support this game, so we must have a playable demo!

At least they should tell us a date when the demo is comming online.
If people may play it in Leipzig, it should be available for everyone, so bring it on!

Last edited:
Konami cant even bring out a demo decently. Last year the community had to basiclly spread the pc demo. Konami gave us a shitty link that was dead in a couple of hours.
So now you think they will release it on Live? Tommorow? LOL!
Well...maybe they have learned from their mistake, but i doubt it.

I got my PES5 demo from a reliable download source. :D

Anyway, as I've said before, PES5's demo was released in mid-september so I'd expect the same. Of course, it'll still be a work in progress demo. PES5's demo was quite different from the finishing article.

^^^Embrace speaketh sense. I think I would put my house on the fact that we won't get a demo today.

Shame though!!!!!

I bet the demo will be in a magazine, a PS2 magazine. PS2 has always had the preference of Konami. This year the first big preview was in a PS2 magazine, like last year.
I still hope for a 360 demo on marketplace but my common sense says it is not the way Konami usually works...

embraceuk1 said:
Demos arent released on the weekends on xbox marketplace and none of the demos scheduled for the 25th came out.

they have been releasing madden content on weekends fort the last month.

I dont think we are getting a demo anyway.

Han said:
I bet the demo will be in a magazine, a PS2 magazine. PS2 has always had the preference of Konami. This year the first big preview was in a PS2 magazine, like last year.
I still hope for a 360 demo on marketplace but my common sense says it is not the way Konami usually works...

but htis is the first time they have had the option to do this though, i dont see why they wouldnt.

They will not do it because it's propaganda for the 360 and that's not what they want. Like I said, their preference is for Sony (Playstation), with which they had a contract for ages and will have that it the future.
That's why the first REAL next gen improvements will be for the PS3.
I know they have some kind of deal with Microsoft, not to make PES on the PS3 for 12 months, but they can do that because they are not ready for the PS3 :)

So my idea about this is that they will not support 360 by bringing out a demo on marketplace.

Because Sony can't compensate for the huge amount of money the can make this way.
But from the demo they will not get too much...

Han said:
Because Sony can't compensate for the huge amount of money the can make this way.
But from the demo they will not get too much...

but if ppl that are unsure play the demo and enjoy it, then they will buy it so they will make money.

Why the big PS3 support though? dont Konami realize the HUGE price difference between the consoles? and the fact each game released on Blu-Ray will cost up to £60 english pounds? wtf are they on?! so your saying they are giving the 360 a half hearted game/support and they are giving there all to a console that costs twice as much and not that many people can afford that sorta money..... Some peoples logic complete foxes me.

DJ

Han said:
They will not do it because it's propaganda for the 360 and that's not what they want. Like I said, their preference is for Sony (Playstation), with which they had a contract for ages and will have that it the future.
That's why the first REAL next gen improvements will be for the PS3.
I know they have some kind of deal with Microsoft, not to make PES on the PS3 for 12 months, but they can do that because they are not ready for the PS3 :)

So my idea about this is that they will not support 360 by bringing out a demo on marketplace.

You have absolutely no idea! :lol:

PES7 will definately be superior to PES6 in next-gen terms but it has nothing to do with the PS3. It'll be to do with a whole years more development with next-gen hardware in mind. Those who think the PS3's first edition of PES will be a huge leap over the 360 version are gonna be sorely disappointed. It'll be exactly the same game as the 360's version.

Whether Konami hates the 360 or loves it, that won't change their approach of how to develop on it. They're a professional business and will try to maximise sales where possible. This includes releasing a demo on XBLM.

When will the Sony fan boys realise this? :roll:

psimonius said:
You have absolutely no idea! :lol:

PES7 will definately be superior to PES6 in next-gen terms but it has nothing to do with the PS3. It'll be to do with a whole years more development with next-gen hardware in mind. Those who think the PS3's first edition of PES will be a huge leap over the 360 version are gonna be sorely disappointed. It'll be exactly the same game as the 360's version.

Whether Konami hates the 360 or loves it, that won't change their approach of how to develop on it. They're a professional business and will try to maximise sales where possible. This includes releasing a demo on XBLM.

When will the Sony fan boys realise this? :roll:
Your post is full of misunderstandings :lol:

I did not say PS3 is superior to the 360; I have a 360 myself :)
I hate being a fanboy, because it is some kind of rigid thinking.
I said they got no time to make a PES 6 version for the PS3 and because of that, the first PS3 version is a huge leap forward... Why? Because that will be PES 7 ;)

I hope this clears things up? Maybe you misunderstood me because English is not my primary language :)

-->DjDoc360 Yes I am saying they give the 360 a half hearted approach; just watch what current-gen PS2 gets for online gaming and what the superior 360 gets on-line... :(

djdoc360 said:
Why the big PS3 support though? dont Konami realize the HUGE price difference between the consoles? and the fact each game released on Blu-Ray will cost up to £60 english pounds? wtf are they on?! so your saying they are giving the 360 a half hearted game/support and they are giving there all to a console that costs twice as much and not that many people can afford that sorta money..... Some peoples logic complete foxes me.

DJ

PS3 - will be huge in Japan and worldwide.
XB360 - has sold maybe 5 consoles in Japan.

Need I say more?

Flawl3ssCowb0y said:
PS3 - will be huge in Japan and worldwide.
XB360 - has sold maybe 5 consoles in Japan.

Need I say more?

February 2006 ---> XBox 360 : 91.937

July 2006 ---> x360 : 144 847 ( best seller game DOA4 : 89800 ; 62% of x360 sold)

the reason is that japanese people prefer japanese products (nationalism)

the second reason is that there's only few games localized.

But it has nothing to do with quality of x360.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom