PES 2012 Video Thread

Jimmy , did you use any trick for that second goal! truly wonderful , the way he shot the ball, minimal back lift, kind of toe poke, n keeper just stood there in awe!!!! wow!

It was just an R2 shot, but his body angle decided that type of strike, with him being a left-footer, with bags of technique. :)

<embed type='application/x-shockwave-flash' id='player' name='player' src='http://www.epicfail.com/wp-content/player/player.swf' width='533' height='400' allowscriptaccess='always' allowfullscreen='true' flashvars='config=http://www.epicfail.com/wp-content/player/config.php?id=15240' />

Some videos i've amassed tonight in two 20 minute games against the CPU. Professional difficulty. For your viewing pleasures.

YouTube - Rio.avi
Can't tell if that's good or bad. It did go right above Casillas' head after all.

YouTube - difficultshottostop
As the title suggests.

YouTube - greatsave.avi
I thought that was a fantastic stop. Proof too that keepers do actually use one hand to save from time to time. The ball is moving about a lot more than the video seems to illustrate. I want them to use one handed saves more from non set piece shots.

YouTube - Magiccontrol.avi
Ozil has a magical touch.

YouTube - Keeper.avi
That's just a ridiculous thing to have happened.

Last edited:
To bad in most of the videos the defence is standing way to near to the keeper.

They walk back to penalty line, when its not neccessary. Real teams try to keep all out the box most of the time.

To bad in most of the videos the defence is standing way to near to the keeper.

They walk back to penalty line, when its not neccessary. Real teams try to keep all out the box most of the time.

Since when?

If your penalty box is being filled with strikers, you don't walk off trying to play an offside trap. In fact, I often see too many real life teams defend too deep in their box, which is why they can never get out of their own half.

Nothing un-realistic about those videos. The defenders saw the ball was going to be crossed in and they came back to defend.

Great goals mate.

See with the 2nd goal how the player stumbles but regains his feet? Last year he would have kept stumbling. No one gives it credit this year but keep saying there's a stumble problem!

Love the team work and finish on the 3rd goal. Cracker!

Back
Top Bottom