PES 2012 Video Thread

Congratulations. Looks like you defend well and are good at moving the ball quickly. Great move starting at 12:05 and even better double save by Casillas. Best save I have seen in a long time.
I noticed you don't try any skill moves, or was it just this game? Maybe I try too many and need to focus on the basics more.

Isnt that the guy that runs round the edge of the pitch for the full game? Seems he's just had a bit of bad news....hopefully it was you've been sacked for PES 2013.

Thanks Robbery, same for your goal, and yours is slightly longer distance too.

What patch are you using for Bundesliga by the way?
I'm creating Bundesliga at the moment but only adding players who are already in game. I don't trust people to accurately make new players. What do you think of player ratings in your patch?

Hi All,

I've been lurking here for years but thought I'd post since I recently made a PES 2011/12 (there's some 2012 footage) montage video.

Let me know what you think and please like/thumbs up the video if you do dig it.

Thanks.

PES 2011 Montage

one thing that really but really pisses me right off my foot is the way the cpu is blocking shots a maniac cpu that's not soccer that's like nintendo game

Nice montage there. I was just thinking the other day that I should do a short video with all my saved replays this year (only 20 so far). Good to see some people at least spreading some cheer around the place lol

Actually, I have a 5 minute PES 2011 compilation that I made but never uploaded. I might get that on youtube first and then make the 2012 compilation.

Ideal setup is to have a capture card though so you can record all the best angles and celebrations...and build up play and without losing quality. Recording from a phone doesn't have the same feel :P

And yes, I'm now watching your compilation ;)

EDIT: Done. What team is that?

And why's it too quick? Youtube thing? That reminds me of 2008 lol. Good goals though. I want to know how to score like @1:55. I've never hit one that way.

Last edited:
Thanks Lami.

I push the stick to the right when watching the replays so it doesn't look in slow motion. But I should probably then reduce the speed to 80% or something when I render out the footage.

The goal at 1:55 - the side foot finish?

I just do a slight tap on the shoot button, aim and press R2. Sometimes a simple quick tap of the shoot button will do it as well :) If that's the shot you mean.

EDIT: p.s. it's OPE FC...a team made up of guys from the Only Pro Evolutions forum.

Yea the side foot finish. I've never scored that way. I mean slowly pushing the ball to the corner. Hopefully I'll pull one off today. I need to impress the Chairman after an embarrassing home loss to Birmingham :P

(Playing as Man Utd btw!)

OPE? Is that an Aussie forum?

Haha impress the chairman. I've been there before :P

Try a real light tap of shoot (with or without the R2 afterwards). Used to do some nice ones in PES 2011. But can also do some nice ones in PES 2012 and get them into the bottom corners :)

OPE FC - it's a UK forum. Newish but it's good. Check it out.

p.s. I got sacked mid-season in my first ML with Everton. Even though we were just outside Europa contention :P

You been well mate?

Thank's Jimmy. Just wait buddy - I have a beauty of an R2 strike on my next video that will make you all warm and fuzzy ;)

All of it on Professional level but it is Div 2 so maybe the player's stats aren't that flash? Not sure why they all backed off so much.

Back
Top Bottom