PES 2012 Video Thread

This isn't a goal, rather video evidence that forwards can't tackle :P

Step forward Eubanks-Blake, my ML forward on loan from Wolves, trying to help out his Benfica team mates. I couldn't stop laughing at this 'tackle' for ages. Best thing is, the ref didn't even give a free kick ...

YouTube - 1

This isn't a goal, rather video evidence that forwards can't tackle :P

Step forward Eubanks-Blake, my ML forward on loan from Wolves, trying to help out his Benfica team mates. I couldn't stop laughing at this 'tackle' for ages. Best thing is, the ref didn't even give a free kick ...

YouTube - 1

:LOL:

Class, Konami's own Impact Engine 2000 :)

Here is some footage from last night - The first is Emnes pulling off a brilliant dribble, I love the complexity of the dribbling in this PES, R2's, Shot-Fakes and subtle shifting of your body-weight. Very hard to master, but sometimes you get it just right. Another demonstrates the subtle brilliance of the R2 First-Touch. Giroud pushing it out of his feet and onto his left peg, no R2 shot here, it was a drilled low drive with bend. Great goal.

The last one is the winning and only goal against Chelsea. A real upset, but when you have the class of Giroud, one his day there isn't any team that can stop him. Including Buffon and Chelsea. The Manual L2 High Pass with R2 Ater-Touch for the pace reduction was delivered by my new signing from the January Transfer Window. Great debut, great assist, superb drop of the shoulder and R2 finish from Giroud.

YouTube - Dribble and First-Touch Goal

^^

Yeah.. i love the dribbling mechanic in PES 2012.. The dribbling animation and transition that just frequently turn me down as well as the pace a speedy player is given (especially how foot steps change and foot behaviour when knocking the ball ahead)

Rest assured, this is one of main topic in PES 2013 press release.. i see nothing but overall better dribbling experience in 2013 since they will only improve PES 2012's further,,

Last edited:
Scored this goal last night:

untitled-8zjkh2.gif

:D

Scored this goal last night:

untitled-8zjkh2.gif

:D

PES 2012 almost nail that save attempt by chech.. *landing on... :P
Difference is that in PES they also use the same animation for GK running back before making the attempt.. PES 6 has two styles by the way based on GK motion from standing still or after runnig back..

Anyway, awesome goal :WORSHIP:

Just clearing off my hard drive of waste produce and noticed a goals compilation I made a month or so ago from my time with PES2012. All sorts of stuff here - long range, dribble, backheel, the world's worst miss (at the end, by the AI) and Jeremy Kyle as my ML manager creation.

YouTube - My PES 2012 Goal Dump

proxi! Seven Cities! :D awesome video! :D

Oh, btw, totally meant to ask you, I was in Sheffield at a Trance event back in April, u heard of "Insomniacz" ? they had a 'Party Like It's 1999" event with Classic Trance :P

ROFL, Jeremy Kyle as your manager, wtf? hahah

Last edited:
proxi! Seven Cities! :D awesome video! :D

Oh, btw, totally meant to ask you, I was in Sheffield at a Trance event back in April, u heard of "Insomniacz" ? they had a 'Party Like It's 1999" event with Classic Trance :P

ROFL, Jeremy Kyle as your manager, wtf? hahah
Yeah man, I heard about that event and it sounded decent! I was real busy though round the time, i.e. I got married the next week! I love classic trance. Been throwing a lot more in my sets of late.

Jezza was the first in a list of celebrity psychos who turned out okay in the face editor. He brought in the big names.
pes20122011101312344111.png

"WHY DONT YOU GET OFF YOUR LAZY ARSE AND.....PLAY IN DMF"

That event was amazing man, was so good, sadly not a pleasant first experience in Sheffield though, was loads of people on the dancefloor snorting drugs :/

grats on the marriage btw! She plays PES too doesnt she? what a woman she must be! :p

Last edited:
"WHY DONT YOU GET OFF YOUR LAZY ARSE AND.....PLAY IN DMF"

That event was amazing man, was so good, sadly not a pleasant first experience in Sheffield though, was loads of people on the dancefloor snorting drugs :/

grats on the marriage btw! She plays PES too doesnt she? what a woman she must be! :p
Haha, yeah that's the thing here. It's full of "any excuse" druggies. Old school trance night in town and you'll witness the face-chewing elite at their very best, wearing the same outfits they paraded every week in the 90's. Some folk will have been desperate for an E-powered jive and to be honest, the trance scene has never been as good here since Gatecrasher One burnt down!

Cheers man, we married on Friday the 13th to stick one in the eye of fate. She doesn't play Pro Evo as much now due to a growing Mass Effect addiction but she does feel strongly for the gameplay that PES offers. And the power to download Jon Kabira's commentary.

lol, loving the not amused face, ohhhh I only know him by voice from Winning Eleven! :P

btw, you hear Ferry Corsten has remixed Justin Bieber? (no, I'm not joking!)
Ugh. Somebody press the nuke button. I'm so tired of the crossover frenzy in electronica and urban in recent years. "It's great that everything is getting mixed together, all styles mixed together", said David Guetta as he collected his 'world's number 1 DJ' award last year. Nuke. Now.

On a brighter note, Jon-boy is a God, I pretty much imported all the WEs for the PS1 & PS2 just for the Kabira experience.

Back
Top Bottom