PES 2012 Video Thread

LOL I notice the Berba love fest pattern emerging, here's my attempt;

Takes it down, cuts inside, megs a player, smashes it home. Only reason I'd touch Utd. is to use the Bulgarian genius;
[/url]

In real life the ball would of stuck to his foot on the first touch, very unrealistic game :D. Such a shame he doesnt get regular games.

That video doesn't really do it justice tbh, was taken on my BB since I couldn't find a decent capture application. The dribbling and touches when he megs the player are much more intricate than it appears on that.

I really hope konami tone down the side volleys. They do them way to much. I dont want to see my player do a silly side volley i want to see him outside the foot volley the shot or finnesse it like the pes 6 days.

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhNBlfhYxrw]YouTube - Seedorf goal - PES 2012 demo[/url]

Just managed to pull off this screamer FK :BOP:

Golas scenes and saves in closeup. New animations etc. enjoy.

I only watched the first 4 minutes but wow!

I think around the 30 second mark there's a great ball out wide finished by a diving header low to the bottom corner that looks like a lovely move.

Between 3:00 and 4:00:
- there's a sublime turn by Rooney and finish to match
- a square ball that Rafael (I think) misses because the ball bobbles up just as he's about to it!
- that Rooney flick on header that beats the keeper at the near post is superb!!

Hurry up Xbox Live!!!!!!!! lol

:WORSHIP:

Yea I've scored and missed a couple and all were with Rooney.

Long range drive should be different, as in a powerful one with a dip. Maybe this one has to do with Outside curve?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom