PES 2012 Video Thread

Puyol really should be cutting that out. In real life he'd have taken the ball, the man, the linesman and, possibly, the front row of the crowd.

Just a few nice goals that I've notched to date. The first goal by Ibra is very cheeky back-heel flick, then there is a long range R2 shot from Lavezzi, never possible before. The Elano dribble, some nice FK's, and the best footballing move I've created yet. Also, a long-range screamer from Lavezzi. :)

YouTube - Goal-Fest

I have used Yair´s gameplay patch and he told me it happend to him in the original pes.exe aswell.
I too tried Yair's patch (0.6) briefly and had two occasions of the keeper saving the ball well after it had crossed the line and the game not picking up the goal. It seemed like the goal line had been moved back 3 yards or so, invisibly. Not had it happen since going back to using the original demo exe, however who's to say it won't do at same point.

Just a few nice goals that I've notched to date. The first goal by Ibra is very cheeky back-heel flick, then there is a long range R2 shot from Lavezzi, never possible before. The Elano dribble, some nice FK's, and the best footballing move I've created yet. Also, a long-range screamer from Lavezzi. :)

YouTube - Goal-Fest

The Lavezzi R2 goal is the best for me Jimmy.This year you can make some shots and have the ball towards a bigger variety of realistic trajectories

I'm posting my goal in this thread
YouTube - pes2012 2011 09 04 14 35 02 69

Back
Top Bottom