Modern Warfare 2

Finally got around to playing through the SP campaign and I started it on Veteran right away rather than starting with the lower difficulties. I've just done a mission that ends with you using a flare and by looking at my trophy list I think I'm about 2 or 3 levels from the end.

I thought the SP was going to be a ridiculously short campaign but it's taken me ages it seems and I've loved it. Awesome SP.

I do like the sessions when there (correct me if thats wrong Rob ;) ) are atleast 4 of the [EVO] clan on.

I had a go on this last night and found out people have found a glitch

They shoot a Javelin with a danger close perk and it kills all people around. It also seems to go off when you kill them wiping you and everyone out around you (and sometime people quite far away)

It happened to me many times, i looked at his killcam and my shots were from behind him so he didn't know where i was then there was a big explosion and we all die

Fucking pricks

I read about that this morning - never heard of it before.
I like how the twat in the video tries to justify using it just because it's in there...

Infinity Ward are going to patch it to stop it anyway:

Infinity Ward has announced that a patch to fix the Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Javelin glitch will soon be made available on the consoles.

The technical quirk, which involves players exploding while holding the Javelin weapon, is said to have recently been exploited by some gamers to score extra points by suicide-bombing opponents.

In response, Infinity Ward's Robert Bowling said that Patch 1.06, which fixes the problem, has already been launched on PC and will soon be released on Xbox 360 and PS3.

Writing on the developer's official Twitter feed, he explained: "PC has the Javelin update already and is constantly getting matchmaking tweaks. 1.06 is the Javelin fix, care package glitch fix, and addresses areas where players could get into geo. Like rocks on Afghan.

"MW2 on PS3 just got update 1.05 which includes some improvements to matchmaking. Patch 1.06 is still coming down the pipeline.

"For those playing MW2 on Xbox 360. The same fixes that are in 1.06 are coming to you, it's currently in Microsoft cert. Out of my hands."

it's funny because i was playing sub base last night and did notice an awful lot of Javlins laying around!!

Wow, we were owning last night on this! I dunno what happened to me, but I just seemed to be on fire - I would see someone and instantly lock on and shoot them lightning fast. I had at least 3 separate killstreaks that were over 10 kills, and all from me shooting people, not from a chopper or other reward getting them. One of the last rounds where I actually earned my first pave low, (as opposed to getting it in a crate), and the useless cunt didn't get one kill! :LOL:

Ruddy helicopter drivers :DD.

COD is like Vegas, some times you are feeling it and others you aint

Yesterday i got 27 and 2 then i put it on later at night and got 7 for 28 on CTF and couldn't shoot for shit :LOL:

One huge question for you guys.

How on earth do I trigger the chopper gunner so that I controll it? Same with the Harrier and so forth?

you can only control the shooting of the AC100 and Chopper gunner at 11 kills, you cant control the movement of the planes though

I got the Chopper Gunner on Wasteland last night and got a good 25 kills out of it.
The chopper just kept circling around where the players were spawning and I just kept shooting!
Finished the game 36 6. One guy sent me a msg calling me a "fucking cheating pussy lagger" :APPLAUD:

I don't have the nuke unlocked yet or else it would've been my first time getting it!

Back
Top Bottom