Modern Warfare 2

More fuckers about now online

3 of the 4 games i had on free for all last night had people with unlimited Rocket launchers or Grenade launchers

Pain in the arse trying to get away from people firing them none stop and the noise is annoying as well, just a constant boom boom boom boom boom

Tossers

I just snipe those SOB's. One thing I'll like to see more in this game is limbs flying off when bombs or shotguns are fired at close range. COD had this some of this. Not sure why they took it out. If I want to blow a grenadiers head off, I should be given the choice to do so. I'll take this over the infamous airport scene anytime.

I got the Chopper Gunner on Wasteland last night and got a good 25 kills out of it.
The chopper just kept circling around where the players were spawning and I just kept shooting!
Finished the game 36 6. One guy sent me a msg calling me a "fucking cheating pussy lagger" :APPLAUD:

I don't have the nuke unlocked yet or else it would've been my first time getting it!

The kills that your kill streaks get(Chopper Ac130 etc) dont count towards your streak'. So if you got your helicopter on 10 and it killed 15 you would still need another 15 kills to get the nuke.

If you know what i mean?

really good run on CTF game on wasteland the other night. I got a 7/8/9 killstreak where you unlock 6fears7 callsign. I letloose my Pavelow then emergency airdropped and collected all the crates then releases my harrier strike got a Stealth bomber/uav jammer/precision airstrike and sentury gun.

My pavelow killed 6 my Harrier killed 5 Stealth got 3 and i put my Sentury gun in the middle part of the level where all the paths cross and claymored the entrance. I ended up with a 36-3 rating LOL

My best one yet!!

Last edited:
That's not the case as my friend got it yesterday with pave low and the chopper gunner and i have also got over 20 kills with a airstrike and chopper gunner and thats counted

The only thing that doesn't count towards killstreaks are packages anything else will count unless you die in between

Normal you get people moving around, but you can shoot someone and they don't die.

Harcode when you shoot someone they die, but most fuckers just camp.

AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGHHHHHHH

Someone got me earlier today with a great kill. On Estate they put a sentry gun round the back of the house overlooking the greenhouse. As it fired at someone else I tried to run around it but it managed to swing around and kill me and then turn back to the other person it was aiming at. As I lay on the floor on my back in 'last stand' I suddenly died.

'The gun didn't fire a single shot then!?' I thought.

But on the Killcam replay it showed someone on the 2nd floor blacony who was watching me run with his knife out ready to release. Just as they threw it the gun killed me knocking me down into last stand and then then knife came spinning down and landed right in my guys stomach/crotch as he lay on his back, legs wide apart in last stand.

I had a lucky throing knife kill even though i did plan it. it was a CTF on the Favela where the flag is at the top of the hill with stairs at one end and the road down th the other flag on the right.

I was sitting at the back wall calling in a Pavelow after it was done i noticed a head next to the stairs on the left bobbing up and down obviously trying to decide if i ws a enemy(I have Cold Blooded Pro with no name displayed) i thought fuck it pulled out my knife and held R2 till the cross hair turned red then bam! The knife flew for miles bounced of the road and straight into him.

It's fair to say i ws impressed!! Shame i could not record it on my ps3!!

Anyone noticed people flying on derail. There was a guy sniping in midair i can't remember his name just his clan tag was [PSY]

Holy fucking Jesus Christ almighty fucking hell!!!! The story on this game is incredible :SHOCK: They've left it wiiiiiiiiiide open for MW3 too :D

What a fail

original

Modern Warfare 2 has been patched to version 1.3.606.0.

Infinity Ward has solved a glitch that allowed players to cheat their way to higher Prestige levels, usually earned through extensive play time.

A glitch that has allowed those playing on private matches with custom rules to enter public playlists has also been fixed.

The patch will also rebalance the strength of the Akimbo 1887 rifles in multiplayer, which has been heavily requested by players.

The PC version will also see issues with hacked textures solved.

The update has been made available for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC.

Link

Haha that's not photoshopped at all. It's just a very lucky emergency airdrop, and a very gutted person who called it in under a bridge.

I took it from the EU PS3 forums. I should have said that when I posted, sorry. The guy who posted said it was taken during a clan vs clan match and when it happened his clan just had to laugh. They went on to lose the match as well.

I've seen the air drops land up there countless times on that map. People just seem to forget that the bridge is up there.

Typical game everyone loves but me.

Single player: the story has no whatsoever narrative at all, there is a story yes, but there is no narrative.

Strategy: old school run and shoot, no cover system and pretty direct confrontation played on place and tempo, not on flaking and team moves.

Visual: good technically but souless, no art direction at all.

Once again the old school FPS have never been on my list, this is your average joe shooter in HD.

Maybe mutliplayer on line is awasome but i am too old and slow for that kinda challenge.

Still not took this out the wrapper, still trying to complete Assassins Creed 2 (got before Xmas) and still playing PES.

FD

I think most of Liverpool got bought this for Christmas because they were in every game I played today. Honestly.

I think most of Liverpool got bought this for Christmas because they were in every game I played today. Honestly.

Funny you should mention that because alot of rooms i was in yesterday had scousers in

one had 3 in who were fucking MC'ing down the mic

Back
Top Bottom