Master League Adventures and other ML stuff 2011!

I apply rule #6 as well, when I get a mexican youth, either regen or randomized player i have to sign him no matter what

Played from midnight to 7 this morning, and all that I achieved was 5 in the league, semis of fa cup and Europa league!
Plus I have a £11million hole to fill I'm finances! Difficulties are arising!
But I have got; Kilbane, Luis Fabiano(19,79) and Cesar Sanchez (16,73) so got a good future, I'm hoping for a big bid on a player to cover the losses

i was playing earlier, and i had a moment of god like PES! i played a long ball towards Schwarz, at this point i want to empathise the ball DID NOT IN ANYWAY ENTTER THE BOX! at all!, as Schwarz was about to take control of the ball their keeper jumped, from inside his own 6 yard box, out to what had to be 20-25 yards up the pitch! collected the ball in the air, had to something like 10-15ft up, then landed at the 25 yard point, and kicked it long, and hit my bar! i honestly wish i had my wits about me to save a replay of this holy moment!

Finally I reached the promotion (3rd place) to the Premier League with my new team: Lancaster Raiders FC (custom shirt, logo and stadium).

My first match was at home against Liverpool FC, and despite the fact that I was overwhelmed most of the time, I get a victory.

My team was made over Watford FC, taking previously all non british players and adding a few free agents (all british), and I've only promoted Cooper, Palmieri and Schmidt, plus the brought of some low-age english players (like Wilshere and Rodwell).

15 mins match, Top Player, Jenkey's Tool and Yair's Gameplay 2.0. No "Max Funds" and no "Master Negotiator"

Highlights: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-Fgb7T6DxA

Guys look at the keeper that came from youth:
n6b5g0.jpg

2wbuow5.jpg

He's bolivian and has the 1x1 keeper card. He could be a regen but i'm with sonoman, there's no problem if i dont know him :P

He has been solid so far, the only problem is his body balance stat, sometimes he left some easy balls right i front of an attacker. I want to give priority in this stat, but should i put more Defense or Power in training?
___
I signed Santon, Di Natale and Javier Martinez aswell. @LTFC Only If Santon had better Agression, he would be a monster

Body Balance is effected by Power training!
He must be a ML youth random version of Buffon or Iker Casillas! Did you check your coaches report?! I'm certain this is not a proper regen :)
Ps, is Shimi as much of a monster for you as he is for me?
And Gibbs isn't happy mate, might need to fix that!

He must be a ML youth random version of Buffon or Iker Casillas! Did you check your coaches report?! I'm certain this is not a proper regen :)

No i didn't... i remember this feature in previous PES, but i didn't know that pes2011 have it too ('he will be the next' stuff). He will probably be better than Casillas and Buffon, 89 in keeper skills and hes just 19-years-old

Yes Shimizu is great, don't know his exactly age but he is 76 in overall now. Short FK with him always offer danger :D

:RANT: Gibbs and every player that gets unhappy when stays on the bench, even for one single match

Hmm, possibly your own world superstar mate

I've had Shimi since day 1, now 21 years old and 89 overall, still developing superbly

The players are so tempermental! Schwarz became unhappy with not playing despite the fact he had a 14 week injury on a previous ML! So stupid

He's bolivian and has the 1x1 keeper card. He could be a regen but i'm with sonoman, there's no problem if i dont know him :P

He has been solid so far, the only problem is his body balance stat, sometimes he left some easy balls right i front of an attacker. I want to give priority in this stat, but should i put more Defense or Power in training?

It's Hugo Suarez, the most proper regen of all the regens :) Reserve GK of Bolivian NT in Konami's latest DLC. Just his stats became 'twisted' because high Youth Academy level. He's got no cards and much lower key stats at his real age of 28
http://www.dialhouse.co.uk/wayne/pes/search_detail.php?id=40024

Well on a note of my own ML I've decided to take a few seasons off of playing (I know hiss boo) and skip them as I want to reach a decent amount of years played before 2012 comes out! Annoyingly Paloschi has to sacrificed recently to cover my financial losses :( the italian lad brought in £11.9million, so that's a tidy profit of £9.5m, not bad for three seasons work in which he appeared 74 times and Scored 37 goals!

Hi all.I have a problem. I have 2 defender with overall 94 and 99 but they are 28 years old.i want to sell them because after the age of 30 is difficutl to sell them.The problem is:I replace them with to other players from my team with overall between 88-90 or i buy two knew players with better overall and give more money?

Seems simple if you already have two high overall players in your squad, then use them as the replacements always stay true to your team! Never be a manchester city whore buying world class players when you have your own gems in waiting!

I guess you just make a decision either way, whether regens are the rout you want to go down or not. I don't want to for the sake of realism, but I'm sure signing regens like Henry would ensure you wind up having an amazing team. Henry also didn't play for any other team in ML, I think he's only in PES at all now because they still included him in the France squad, as he now plays for New York.

So it'll be either realism or getting a top rated team......choices!

I'm enjoying ML so much, I've just beaten Spurs away in my first Europa League match 3-1, then gave away a two goal lead away at Lyon to draw 2-2 and almost lost it too, then I came back to the Europa League and smashed Napoli 5-0. Schwarz is an absolute goal machine :)

Perin, too, is amazing. He's kept me level on so many occasions already and the game is bizarrely playing differently to the first season. Whereas before most matches involved me wasting loads of chances, or being ridiculously unlucky with ricochets, amazing keeper saves etc, then seeing the AI score with their only shot of the game, this season is so different.

I've got a few results having spent most of the game under pressure, Perin's pulled off some great saves, I've cleared shots off the line, all sorts, then gone up the other end and capitalised on AI errors, which I'd never seen until this season. It's great, sometimes I hammer a team, sometimes struggle to win, others I am second best and scrap an underserved win or draw. I've yet to lose though this season, though thanks to Perin I would have done if I'd had my other keepers in goal.

Oh, and Modric. What a player he is in this game. Three goals already, he plays sitting behind the front two and between my attacking wingers, and his touch, passing, dribbling, is just amazing. You can pass the ball to him and be sure that he'll not give it away unless you do something silly with him. Awesome. It's rare to see a football game that has the depth to make players like Modric more apparent and more useful. Older games used to be about who was fast, strong, and could finish, but now players like Modric can offer a far more technical ability that really benefits your team despite the fact that he's neither strong, fast, or known for his shooting :)

:)

This is what PES is all about LT, I'm glad your completely sold on everything it does so brilliantly well. It's individuality is it's genius, and like I've been saying for years, it's the main driver behind the games unique randomness. Football in it's purest form.

You'll be ready for PEEL before long LT, and that's another beautiful world. :)

I felt so bad for signing them regens that, i have started again with Crystal Palace, absoulutely no regens, unless they come from my own youth team, or if i dont know who they are, because i wouldnt know any different, i feel like i raped my team buy signing them, realism is better :)

also Michalis01 good choice, im even against manchester united pursuits of Nasri and Sneijder because id rather see us take Morrison, Cleverley, Tunnicliffe etc through instead of buying one of them.

Last edited:
Anyone have times when they switch the game on and nothing, literally nothing goes right? It's very annoying, I was looking forward to playing a bit of ML but switched it off without saving after three games, it was crazy. None of my players could compete in a physical sense, for some reason the game kept making all my big, strong players get knocked off the ball constantly. Pissed me off so much I just switched off the console there and then.

Literally NOTHING would work to the point where the AI was just standing in front of my team and intercepting every pass I'd make. Never seen anything like it, especially since the last few nights I'd been playing the best football I'd ever played on this game.

Jimmy, yep, I am totally sold on PES again which is great, since the days of PES on PS2 I've missed having that addictive ML campaign to work through. I also seem to recall playing on PS2 though when sometimes you'd switch the game on and it'd be terrible, like everything conspires game after game to screw you over. At times like that you just switch it off.

I'll have to replay those games again, which I don't normally do, but if I'm about to score and the cursor removes control from a player with an open goal, then the AI goes up the other end of the pitch and hits a weak shot that goes through my keeper's legs when he's rated at 82 and form orange, well, screw it. I ain't putting up with that kind of crap!

Does anyone else feel like the game actually learns and adapts to the way you play? Because I play a passing game looking for quick passes and then a through ball to split the defence etc..
However recently it seems like the game will give me space and mark the next pass and so I have had to re-adapt my play to have dribblers in my team as well as passing, I thought it would just be because of the team however, I played QPR first half of season and won 4-0, however the next game I had to adapt and only won 2-1!

Just started my new ML with Crystal Palace, and already 5 new faces, they are:
Palmieri 17 and 81 overall
Shimizu 18 and 73 overall
Pelaez 18 and 67 overall
Schwarz 16 and 69 overall
Castaignos 18 and 69 overall (£0.9m)

I will sim 5-10 seasons to get a clean head start towards finishing at least 25 years by PES2012 October 14th- the race is on
In the time I hope to unsettle Uniteds reign of the Prem record (win 20+ prem titles) and FA Cup dominance 11 (I believe, wow I'm a crap United fan :/) and get to keep big ears (win 5 chamions league trebles) I want to do a 1999 (treble) and a Arsenal 2002 (Double with Unbeaten league record, all this while producing a Barcelona style of play (got the idea becasue of the similarities in kit colour and design)
Is it possible?

Taylor I'd really recommend Miljevic, Perin and Santon if you can get them. Miljevic is around £200,000, Perin £1m and Santon cost me £5m but his value skyrocketed in a short space of time, so you could try and get him early. All three are great players, particularly Santon. He's a full back but is already high up on my assists list.

Thanks for player suggestions..
Milijevic- done deal £274k (I'd have tried lowering but its a bargain player)
Santon- doesn't want to move down
Perin-doesnt want to move down
Also trying for Rodwell- first team regular, has anyone else apotted a typo by Konami saying"first tem regular" or is this just my game? :L

Well Milijevic joins in january, I'm a little disappointed by my failured with the others tbh
Asdfghjkl! First week of training Miljevic picked up a 16 week injury! Shocking -.-

Last edited:
I know, GUTTED! But I'm simming my first few years so he's back already, and I'm on last game of season!
My other transfers to this point include: Chicharito, Gibson, Montoya and Matins Indi! All free! :)

Ahh, youth players update: got a peruvian 74 overall scout said he is Cassano, name of I.Avila (the 'a' has a accent on top) he is only 17! Ah I love him already :D ready for my first prem year! With my other youth Cervantes 60 overall and 17, but great passing stats, another young Mexican :') Schmidt, Ahmet and Kim Jong Yeol also join yo provide depth to a squad that lacked last year! :)

I know, GUTTED! But I'm simming my first few years so he's back already, and I'm on last game of season!
My other transfers to this point include: Chicharito, Gibson, Montoya and Matins Indi! All free! :)

what?!
i could never do that, simming games ruins the fun 4 me.

even if i'm playing a single cup in which where i get knocked out, outside the ML.. i dont replay that game, i feel like i'm cheating if i do

I'm simming, but I'm not cheating by saving and then replaying or whatever, the result counts and that final!
Its just because I wamt to get through a decent amount of years, nothing special! :)

After saying I couldn't be bothered starting with nothing and working my way up, I just had to start a game with nothing :) I took over PES United and immediately got rid of all the granddads in the team (so many old guys, ridiculous). Hired all 10 youth players (which nearly bankrupt me). I'll only be hiring youth players, no transfer signings will be made.

Won the first game 2-0, then went 3 without a win (two draws, one loss), got frustrated by that but thought I'd play one more game to see if I could turn it around. Ended up thrashing the team 6-0 with my youngsters, got in there with a few early goals, made the game comfortable and then hit them a few more times when they came looking for goals in the 2nd half. That's my favourite scenario in a match, having a lead with 60mins played, the AI usually always throws men forward and leaves huge holes for you to pass your way through them - you can really score some beautifully worked goals at that point in a game.

im restarting again, after the simming, i couldnt come to play a game with my team, because i hadnt played before :( i hate my indecisions :) :L

I'd strongly suggest u to not to sim games, since I find the early years of ML the most rewarding ones :)

Back
Top Bottom