Master League Adventures and other ML stuff 2011!

i jsut tried to buy him on my ML, a fair few years in and his overall is down a bit, Madrid wanted £93m so youre looking at least £95m given a good season :)

Seen some screenshots of Football Life for PES 2012, and it looks like it has taken Master League to a whole new level! I can't wait =).

Seen some screenshots of Football Life for PES 2012, and it looks like it has taken Master League to a whole new level! I can't wait =).

Looks inane! Cant wait, but i need to remember MLO this year, started eally late this year and ended up struggling as even the Div 5 teams have mEssi etc!

Hope ML is great this year, I've given up my ML on PES2011 because I can't be bothered playing the French league, every game is so so tedious, the AI makes no attempt to beat you, sometimes cheaps a goal (I fell behind tonight due to the game making Modric drill a header backwards into his own net without me pressing a button - the game just did it 'for me' so to speak) and sets up these awful formations game after game.

It's either a starting formation of four at the back, two seriously deep lying defensive midfielders, some wingers and strikers, then EVERY game, no matter what team I play against, it changes to THREE defensive midfielders, four defenders, two wingers and one lone striker. Most of the time, when I have the ball in the opposition's half and build an attack, it has up to TEN players in it's own penalty area. It's a serious flaw in the AI that makes creative football almost impossible, and I can't be bothered any more. It leads to too many frustrating draws and you lose ground to Lyon who seem to win almost every game now.

I've noticed though that when you play in Europe, like the Europa League, the standard of opposition is stronger, and the teams have far less defensive formations. In these games, despite playing better teams, I have far more space to play and can sometimes hammer teams. I play all my best football, score all my best goals, in Europe, as the AI makes all the French League teams unplayable and ruins the game. Shame.

I may sim the rest of my third season except for the Champions League, at least I'll get a proper game out of the AI, at least until PES2012 comes round anyways.

Doing pretty well in third season with Athletico Madrid...

year two i bought:
mata
di maria
benga
santon

year three:
silva and lukaku...

i am in october and -22mm Euros expected income! hopefully can get to 2nd place and earn 10MM euros. not sure how much money i can get from champions league games, so i think i will have to sell mata or di maria.

I sold a 31 year old Di Maria £75m!
But seeing as how ML is pretty much dead now, think we should start up a new thread for 2012 and say what we will plan to do next year and what path we will follow, and just post our final team starting XI and where are ranking, and if can be bothered what weve won in our time, favourite players etc.. i would start but on phone so is difficult :)

I sold a 31 year old Di Maria £75m!
But seeing as how ML is pretty much dead now, think we should start up a new thread for 2012 and say what we will plan to do next year and what path we will follow, and just post our final team starting XI and where are ranking, and if can be bothered what weve won in our time, favourite players etc.. i would start but on phone so is difficult :)

Okay; here's my final XI, because tbh, I hardly think i'll get to another transfer market seeing as PES2012 is out in just over a month;

--------------------Ibrahimovic----------------------
----------------------Silva--------------------------
--Babel------------Lucas-------------------Turan-----
-------------------------Alonso----------------------
-Bale--------Vanderbuurd------Palmeiri-------Johnson---
---------------------Tsaktoyuri-----------------------

Bench: Ruffier, Agger, Skrtel, Martinez, Pacheco, Pastore, N'Gog.

Managerial Record (season by season):

2012/13(current):

Premier League: 1st
FA Cup: Eliminated (1st round, vs Wolverhampton Wanderers)
Champions League: Last 16 vs Ajax
UEFA Super Cup: Winners
Club World Cup: Winners

2011/12:

Premier League: Winners
FA Cup: Runners up (vs Manchester City)
Champions League: Winners
UEFA Super Cup: Winners

2010/11:

Premier League: Winners
FA Cup: Eliminated (Semi-finals, vs Manchester City)
Europa League: Winners

Team Ranking: 1st
Individual Player Honours:
Vanderbuurd: World Football of the year 2012/13, UEFA player of the year 2012/13, UEFA Defender of the year.

Fernando Torres: UEFA striker of the year 2011/12.

Xabi Alonso: UEFA Midfielder of the year 2011/12, 2012/13.

So yeah, pretty decent Master League for me overall :) Now can't wait for become a manager on PES12 :D

i cannot get past the 16 in the champions league. i made the mistake of not toning down transfers, so teams look really different but Chelsea has knocked me out two years in a row. i am A. Madrid

Aguero
Mata- Di Maria
silva-banera
sandro
filipe-luiz-mertesacker-sokratis
de gea

and off the bench
baleotelli
van dar vart
arteta
gattuso

and more!

the one thing that stands out about PES, and why i still love 2011 is that you can have a Gattuso who is a 62, but has unique skills and, at times, is actually better than a sandro (82). not getting into the old war, but FIFA does not have that "player personality" (sorry, had to swipe)...

i cannot get past the 16 in the champions league. i made the mistake of not toning down transfers, so teams look really different but Chelsea has knocked me out two years in a row. i am A. Madrid

Aguero
Mata- Di Maria
silva-banera
sandro
filipe-luiz-mertesacker-sokratis
de gea

and off the bench
baleotelli
van dar vart
arteta
gattuso

and more!

the one thing that stands out about PES, and why i still love 2011 is that you can have a Gattuso who is a 62, but has unique skills and, at times, is actually better than a sandro (82). not getting into the old war, but FIFA does not have that "player personality" (sorry, had to swipe)...

I know how you feel about the bogey team in terms of Chelsea. Mine is Manchester City, they knocked me out the F.A Cup twice in two seasons! I also made the mistake of not toning down the transfers so teams like Real Madrid, Barcelona, Manchester United etc... all have completely different teams to what they did!

Back
Top Bottom