Master League Adventures and other ML stuff 2011!

Fair enough, I played MLO for a little while, decided I couldn't be bothered to keep it up..
Tried online, but kept getting Barca or Madrid lovers whereas I played with any team! Love the random team and play, I never play same team twice (if I can help it) just random!

Crystal Palace vs Juventus.
Europa Cup Final.
The teams are led out by their captains. Palace fully rested and on form with 6 wins Juve won their last game 2-1.
Juve kick off.
7' first sign of Palaces attacking danger as Di Maria is through, good recovery on the wing by Lennon prevents a cross
10' Schwarz through ball for Shimizu to shoot.. Saved! The follow up header by Di Maria is poor and the ball rolls wide for a goal kick, good early signs for Palace!
13' first signs of life from Juve as Totti puts Lennon through on the wing, Aurier was ready however and the French full back tackles and clears quickly
18' Quagliarella breaks and is subsequently fouled by Palace skipper Gibson, only a warning for the Irishman, what will happen from this kick .. Totti stands over it.. His ball into the middle is cleared to the edge.. Gibson heads it down for Palmieri to clear
22' Pelaez is put down the wing by Shimizus through ball, Pelaez crosses and Schwarz rises highest! Its headed on goal, and all Given can do is push the powerful header in to his net, GOAAAAAAAAAL first blood palace!
24' A shellshocked Juventus need to sort themselves quickly their poor pass from kick off is collected and a few passes later Altidore unleashes a powerful shot that goes a inch past the far post!
30' Shimizu tackles De Cegile on the halfway line and a break is on! Ball through to Schwarz, one touch pass to Altidore Bonucci looks to close him! His shot goals just wide of the post, its all Palace for the moment.
35' a break looks on, however Shimizu is offside
34' the ball is played wide from the freekick, burst of pace and Lennon is free! Cross into the box! Totti hits a tame effort straight to Lothar, Aerola is suspended for this game, but the Austrian stand in is not bothered by the occasion
43' a nice passing movement starting with Palmieri ends with a clipped throughball to Schwarz, out comes Given! Who gathers at the feet of the German striker..
45'+ Gibson has a long ranger saved and Given gets the last kick before half time, the score 1-0 palace.
45' second half then no changes reported, and Palace kick off
46' from kickoff Palace move early! Swift movement allows Di Maria to slip a pass for Gibson who has his effort saved by Given, the defender clears for a throw in!
52' a good pass sees Matri break out for Juve, but the chipped effort finds its way into the stands!
60' its the hour mark, and Altidore sees another shot fizz past the post! Juventus bring on another attacker as Anelka replaces Parker
67' a beautiful side of the foot through ball by Di Maria finds Schwarz who takes one touch to ckear Given before slotting the ball calmy past the Irish keeper, is it game over for Juventus? Maybe, as their next act is to bring on Armand Traore for Quagerialla, what are they planning!
71' a good movement fizzles out for Palace as Pelaez cross is collected by Given
75' another passing movement ends in Givens arms, are Palace going to get the 3rd goal of the night?
81' Shimizu fires wide, and Palace make 3 changes for the last 10 minutes, Ettori replaces Shimizu, Chicharito comes in for Schwarz and Ximelez takes up the Left Flank for Pelaez
83' Ettori collects a pass from Gibson, through ball for Altidore! Can the American find the net? YES! Goal Palace 3-0 game over!
90' Totti breaks through the wing! Ball in! Schmidt clears! Chicharito collects the ball and starts to run, not that it matters the ref blows and PALACE WIN!
The europa cup is ours!
And Captain Gibson lifts the cup! 3-0! What a result!

And the curtain comes down on season 3 and Minandas career, the portuguese maestro finally retires!
3rd place league finish and Europa League glory, not bad!
Altidore is a monster! 2 seasons, 88 appearances and 59 goals.. Stats like that are unreal!

I will move into a new season, and face new challenges, my first Champions League campaign and a European Super Cup match vs Real Madrid, who beat inter milan 4-3 after extra time.
Can Palace continue to grow? Can we win the league next season? Doubtful!
Can we finally take a FA cup home with us?! Who knows!
Trophy Cabinet end of Year 3:
Npower Championship
Europa League

Guys, I just got a 86 20 yeral old Honduran striker from my youth team, says that the kid is something special holy shit.:SHOCK:

I already have the new Sergio Ramos (Mravac, Bosnian, found him at 75) and Cesc Fábregas (Barrantes, Costa Rican, found him at 72)

Currently with Spurs and I just signed the reborn Palermo at 69 and all of sudden this kid pops in :SHOCK:

Jutkiewicz is leaving after 4 years in the club and Palermo could get loaned out I dunno.

By the way guys if you're using Daymos OF sign Kagawa, Sigurdsson, Naki and Ilicevic ASAP, awesome players who develop at crazy speeds.

Oh and James Rodríguez from Porto is a beast on the left midfield, try him.

Ok, so I started my new season, and sold Palacios because of his age (31) and I saw my level drop a lot :( Sandro is great on his own way but he isn't the box-to-box menace that Wilson was :( So first I got the Super Cup against Man U, 2-0 Could have been even more, and for the first time in Top Player I got a 7-0, against West Ham though, and my team were just playing like gods, it could've been 12 or 13.

Then it all went downhill :(

2-0 Aston Villa
4-0 Wigan

Then I played a one sided game against Wolfsburg were I was dominanting them but simply goals wouldn't go in, 15 on target shots and like 5 or 6 hit the post :( Finally a goal and a few minutes of calm, then all of sudden one counter and it was 1-1. I tried for the whole game to score and at the last 10 minutes I took out a defender and put in my new 86 youth striker (he's sluggish as hell though, he moves like Carlton Cole)and suddenly two more counters and two more goals. 3 shots 3 goals

3-1 Wolfsburg

Then an early Burnley goal was the deciding factor. Again millions of shots and the goalkeepers were Casillas-like, triple saves all over the place.

Lost 1-0 Burnley

Olympiacos got a 90+3 goal at CL so it enden like this

2-2 Olympiacos

After that I thrashed Coventry City and got exited about my players form.

0-4 Coventry

And I just played an FA Cup game, probably the most frustrating game of my life. 90 minutes and 39 shots later the game was 1-1, and after 45 shots the 46th was the deciding oneat the 120th minute.Oh and JN Palacios (the aforementioned youth) scored it. Fuck yeah.

1-2 Sunderland

I seriously don't know what's wrong with my players finishing, last year I got 113 goals in the Premier League season and now every goalkeeper is world class :RANT:

damn, a good start vs real madrid, 1-0 up in 10 minutes, however Benzema scored twice in second half, Schwarz equalized just for De rossi to score and give madrid the Super Cup !

Eduardo, you sold a player due to age?! i never do that, unless i have a good youthful replacement who i know can do the job just as well!

also Shimizu as captain again, his insane passing and skilfull flicks appear more refined again, i am now certain captaincy adds to a players abilities in game!

Last edited:
damn, a good start vs real madrid, 1-0 up in 10 minutes, however Benzema scored twice in second half, Schwarz equalized just for De rossi to score and give madrid the Super Cup !

Eduardo, you sold a player due to age?! i never do that, unless i have a good youthful replacement who i know can do the job just as well!

also Shimizu as captain again, his insane passing and skilfull flicks appear more refined again, i am now certain captaincy adds to a players abilities in game!

I sold him because his stats were dropping and I had a 89 Sandro ready to replace him. As I said Sandro is a BEAST defensively, he resembles Fellaini, but he doesn't go forward as much as Wilson did. I usually sell players at 30 and I buy only Young players from 15-23. By the time the old ones are through with their contracts or hit 30, the young ones are already beasts. This way my economy is great even with crazy high wages.

Besides, I got a 50m€ offer from Inter, who I have destroyed 2 times in a row in the CL final (4-0,4-0) so I sold him because their midfield is not the best.

I snubbed Chelsea 4 times when they tried to buy him they were offering 60m€ but I wouldn't strenghten an already god-like squad.

Torres-Drogba
Messi

I also sold him because when they get old they expect their contracts to be crazy high. So to keep Benzema(15m), Lennon(18m), and Bale(10m) I had to trim some players off.

I got back on track by the way, good results are back and I'm scoring goals once again, first in the league with Chelsea 1 point behind me, I'm sure i'm not gonna win the league by 21 points like last year :))

4-2 Liverpool Amazing comeback, and Benzie was the hero again

1-3 Fullham Owned them the 90 minutes, they scored a late goal.

1-3 Manchester United This game was great, a Nani goal got me thinking that I may lose but Kagawa and Benzie stepped up their game and I was able to comeback

Now I'm in mu CL game against Copenhague, and I need to win their two fixtures to have a shot at next round. Never I had been in the bottom of the CL group, and this urge to win is kind of exciting.

My starting XI btw:

Alnwick,Escudero,Dawson(he's getting slow, I'll have to sell the captain next year :( )Palmieri, Hutton;Wilshere,Sandro;Bale, Kagawa, Lennon; BenzeGOD (He scores at least 50 goals a season)

Fair enough on selling him..
How's your team set up formation wise?

My prem season started with 2 good 1-0 home wins vs Liverpool and Aston Villa
However following defeat to Madrid in the super cup we lost 2-1 and 1-0 in our next games.. Confidence is low, Altidore hasn't scored in 263minutes on the field!

4-2-3-1 But one of my center midfielders is a bit higher up the field than the other and has more creative responsabilites, Wilshere does this job perfectly. What about your XI and formation?

I know what you mean, when you lose or tie a game your team morale drops and they seem to play at their worst, like they were on purple arrows.

I play 442 with a diamond midfield set-up:
My XI: Keeper- A.Areola. Defenders: Aurier, Palmieri, Schmidt and Ruskin. Midfielders: Gibson(holds deep), Pelaez, Di Maria and Shimizu(sits at the head of my diamond). Attackers: Altidore(regen with Inzaghi style stats) and Schwarz

It looks like I may be in for a long hard season, with only 8 subs rotating for what could be up 60+ games..

Also, has anyone else had a youth player sign a contract out of your own academy with another club, without signing a pro deal with you first?!

If they go over 20 they get the chance to leave and sign with any other team.
That looks difficult man make sure you get at least a good endurance coach.

So I'm a steamrolling machine again :D

2-0 Copenhage

West Ham 0-5

Fulham 1-4

3-0 Cardiff City

Copenhague 0-4

Newcastle 2-5 This was a great game with back to back goals, until I made the third and they went all out leaving spaces in their defence and allowing me to score two more.

6!!-1 Chelsea Another comeback that ended up in a thrashing, I'm surprised I could score so many against them

3-0 Crystal Palace

So I'm on a 13 game win streak with goals all over the place,I'm frist in the league with a 4 point lead and Benzema is Top scorer with 18 goals Kagawa Top assistant with 5, I'm doing great in the Premier.

Buuuuuut, Now I have to play Wolfsburg again but now at home and with my players in great form, I hope I can beat them.

In transfer news I just signed an agreement for 39m € with RC Lens for 88 rated Sigurdsson. I rally don't know why he would want to go to Lens but considering I won't face him in CL it's for the best, I'm also negotiating with Inter the sale of Alan Hutton so Corluka can take his place.

I also signed some 16 year old regen, rated 80 named Pieckenhagen, german of course. And I'm trying to get an old player of mine who's called to be the next Swcheinsteiger Who I've sold because Valenciennes were offering big bucks for him, but now I need him to be my backup DM. 21 and 74, I'm going for him.

I know if they get to 20 they can sign for other clubs, but this guy was only 17!

But I have a little more strength it depth now, 3 players joined midseason..
Bartley CB
Coeff CMF (becomes my 3rd 20 year old french player) a definite replacement for Gibson as he is a similar player, but also could be a french Scholes, either way a quality accusition and potential future captain!!
Santon RB not sure whether to use him as cover for Aurier or as a starting player! Looks like a bit of competition for places my have have arrived! Ah, put him in at left back! Useful, seeing as Ruskin can't battle in the Champs league,
Just as well, my cup runs may all be strong having got throughg champions lge group stage and onto fa cup semis, but my league form has been dreadful, languishing in 12th! Winning just 8 and losing 9 its terrible!

Last edited:
I think something may have clicked inside my team!
Following preseason we had a 1-1 draw vs Villa and a 1-0 lose against liverpool
However 3 straight 1-0 wins 2 league and 1 CL were followed by a 8-2 mauling of sunderland! Not getting my hopes up, but see what happens in my next few matches!

Santon is a future best player in the game, use him wisely.
Good cheap players to sign are
Eriksen
Wijnaldum
Muniain
Abate(best player in the game in a few years)

Thrashed Wolfsburg 4-0 at home with a Benzema Hattrick and a James Rodríguez blooter. I enjoyed beating the crap out of them even if Bojan wasn't playing.

My Palace gods swept Arsenal off the pitch 5-0, then took Valencia out of the game 4-1 and followed it up with 3-0 against watford!
The game is cruel however my next 4 games are Man City in Red Arrow form, Barcelona, Cardiff(a much needed relief) then Barca again! Here's for hope..

Well Barca took me on Away Goals in the CL 5-5 being the final score
And in the Premiership we managed to Muster a 8th place finish after a dismal campaign, which saw Schwarz manage 23 goals (5 of which came in the Sunderland mauling) and Altidore grab 17!

We take a european place anyway however as we claimed the FA Cup vs Fulham with a 3-1 ET win!

Last edited:
got a Austrian DMF who has been tagged as the next Xabi Alonso, looks like a good player, but as things go, Coeff will be moved into the starting XI and Gibson will be shifted for a fair amount, somwhere in the region of £15-20million, but only for a high end bid, also Di Maria may be sold in the case of a £60-70million (already taking bids of £58million before being included in the Barclays Premier League XI of the year.
Valbuena and Booth(young south african centre back) joined on frees, and so could see one of the 23-24 year old centreback subs shifted to make space for him.
Altidores wages may be too high to keep, so may be shifted for a fair fee.
Schmidt is quality! got double figures in all competitions last season!
next year looks fair enough!

Those next big things are amazing. Be sure to keep them because later you wont be able to sign them back. Here I am bidding the whole year to get Sinad (next Schweinsteiger) back and he keeps rejecting me. But I'll keep going for him.

So Winter Transfer Market:

In:
Pieckenhagen GK 80 16y/o for 700k :D

Out:
Hutton FB 93 31 y/o for 56m to Inter
Antonioli GK 75 18 y/o for 4,3m to Galatasaray
Sigurdsson CM 88 26 y/o for 60m to RC Lens

So my squad is left like this

GK
Alnwick
Córdoba
Pieckenhagen

Defenders
Palmieri
Dawson
Mravac
Jones
Gallas(loaned out to AC Milan)
Corluka
Escudero
Alexander
Aurtenetxe

Midfielders
Sandro
Schwegler(loaned in from Eintrach Frankfurt)
Wilshere
Barrantes
Lennon
Bale
Naki
Albrighton
Kagawa

Forwards
Benzema
JN Palacios
Palermo
James Rodriguez

Ohoho and guess what, as I finished second in my group I'll have to face none other than Inter, with 4 of my ex players in the pitch (Palacios,Hutton,Cavani,Schmelzer)

I hope those sales don't end up biting me in the ass.

Last edited:
Halfway point through season 2, and Marseille are top of Ligue 1, three points ahead of Lyon, through to the French Cup semi final and sailed through to the knockout stages of the Europa League, topping the group with a massive lead over second placed Tottenham.

I've just made four new signings and one player left in the January transfer window. Out goes Macco, for £300,000, and arriving at the club are 23 year old left back Diaz from River Plate, 21 year old winger/forward Ayew for £2M returns to Marseille, and I've managed to add two strikers to bolster my squad which previously consisted of just Schwarz and Pavlyuchenko who could play up front. Both are one year loan signings, initially to see how they go. So in come 19 year old German striker Lennart Thy from Werder Bremen, and former Man City striker Bokinov on loan from Parma. This guy could be awesome, in real life he was the next 'big thing' before injuries stalled his career.

So I now have a decent left back to finalise my defence, midfield stays the same with the addition of Ayew as another versatile squad player, and my two, frankly knackered, strikers have a bit of competition with Thy and Bojinov now offering me more choice, and the chance to rest Schwarz and Pavlyuchenko as and when I need to.

Elsewhere I've been resisting offers for various players. I've turned down bids for Santon, Pavluychenko, Miljevic, Fatecha, Shimizu, and more. Modric was the most tempting, he's been generally very good but having signed him for £20M, I'm now getting offers at £37 million in less than half a season since signing him. If I get an offer that breaks the £40m barrier, I'll definitely be tempted. Doubling your money in such a short space of time is a good deal, no matter how good the player is. Nevertheless, Modric stays at least until the end of the season, and I suspect I'll try and keep him as players of his talent don't grow on trees.

Last edited:
Well I tried resuming the ML campaign after the January break and for some reason, that I've posted in the PES2011 thread, the game has changed the way it plays against me and is pressuring to extreme lengths, and using crazy, half assed formations to glitch results off me. I've drawn all four games since the restart, and the game's been unplayable, like some hybrid between basketball, ice hockey and football.

Oh and all my new signings are shite. Bojinov seems unable to even get a shot off before being blocked by about eight defenders, the closing down is that extreme. But all my new players turn like oil tankers and have awful first touches, despite what their stats seem to say. Really not happy with the sudden change of AI tactics.

Have a read in the PES2011 thread, maybe someone else has found the same change in AI tactics as I have? Perhaps signing more players has upped the ability of my team overall to the point where the game is trying to make things harder? All I know is that being repeatedly surrounded by 8 players versus 1, who sprint all match and simply run into you to win the ball, is crazy. The game wasn't doing it before, now it is, and it's ruined a great ML experience.

So I was about to post how great the game seems to be so far this season.. But all good things have to be ruined..
Two great standard games high class football, and then the 3rd game of the year vs Chelski and all of a sudden my top players became Accrington Stanley players! Altidore who has 99 heading accuracy and shot tech and acc missed 4 headers and 5 one on ones?! Putting the ball over and wide on each occasion! Simply remarkable!

New signings include Valeny regen, and a Finnish winger called Kolkka! Both good young players..

LTFC, it happens sometimes man, after those closed games the goalkeepers will be godly and after that you should be able to play more normally.Sadly you'll have to endure it.

I guess it's form I dunno.

Taylor, some times it just won't go in :( it's sad but it happens

So, Inter, I was scared. I was wrong. I destroyed them

4-1 Win, absolute ownage
3-4 Eto'o was just inspired 2 35+ yard goals but I ended up winning it great game.

Oh and I beat Chelsea and Manchester City so I'm 6 points clear in the top of the table :D All swell

I took on my brother last night, he was Liverpool and I was my ML Ajax. I joked that I would be humiliated if he won, since he only plays PES occasionally and I have been fine tuning my team over long stretches of games. Of course these words came back to bite me as I eventually lost 3-2 in overtime. Was a great game though.

My Squad in September 2014
So far have won Npower Championship, Europa League and FA Cup.
Play a 442 with Diamond midfield

Goalkeepers:
Aerola Age:21 Overall:81
Zuberhuler Age:18 Overall:69

Sweeper:
Schmidt Age:22 Overall:87

Centrebacks:
Palmieri Age:21 Overall:95
Booth Age:19 Overall:69
Bartley Age: 23 Overall:72
Valeny Age:18 Overall:68

Side backs:
Santon Age:23 Overall:86
Briggs Age:23 Overall:74

Wing backs:
Denisov Age:19 Overall:75

Defensive Midfielders:
Baumgartlinger Age:18 Overall:74

Midfielders:
Gibson Age:26 Overall:80
Coeff Age:21 Overall:71

Side midfielders:
Aurier Age:21 Overall: 83
Pelaez Age:21 Overall: 80
Ximelez Age:38 Overall:59
Valbuena Age:30 Overall:80

Attacking Midfielders:
Shimizu Age:20 Overall 88

Wing Forwards:
Rose Age:24 Overall:73
Kolkka Age:17 Overall:67

Support/Second Strikers:
Di Maria Age:26 Overall:87

Centre Forwards:
Altidore Age:22 Overall:98
Chicharito Age:26 Overall:79
Schwarz Age:20 Overall:82
Macheda Age:23 Overall:72

Estimated Total Cost: £11.5million

Last edited:
So coulda have sold Angel Di Maria for £77.7million! Unfortuantely, it was last day of January so I couldn't have got a high class replacemnt in time, but can hope for an increased bid, anything over £75million will be excellent for 27 year old!

End of season, and we won a Domestic double, FA Cup final vs Tottenham, Di Maria scored one of the best goals i have ever hit! i wish i knew how to put the replays up on, have a couple of sweet goals saved!

youth team this year produced 2 goalkeepers of average rating, and a CB 77overall and 20 years old

Last edited:
Well I've pressed on regardless of the AI change, sometimes it goes back to normal, sometimes it goes crazy. Strange. Nevertheless, I've lost my lead at the top of Ligue 1 and now trail Lyon by two points, however I have hammered Feyenoord 4-0 in the first leg of my Europa League quarter final.

Of my January signings, J Ayew has been a revelation. He actually plays for Marseille in the game, but I signed him from another team seeing as I started with default ML players. He's awesome, playing either as a wide attacker or in the hole behind the lone striker. He's so far weighed in with 4 goals in 8 games, including some long range beauties at vital times. His dribbling is amazing, and seems to have pace that the AI can't catch. Brilliant!

On the other hand, left back Diaz, signed from River Plate for £1.5m has already lost his place to Ruskin. His stats say one thing, his performances say another. He turns like an oil tanker and is really uncomfortable on the ball. I might keep him as a backup or sell him on.

Likewise, Thy, signed on a year's loan from Werder Bremen, has barely featured because his arrows have been on purple almost every week. Waste of time. And similarly, Bojinov, signed on loan from Parma for a year, is TERRIBLE. Half the time, when the ball arrives to his feet, it somehow deflects of his heel and flies away at a right angle. He too turns like an oil tanker, can only use one foot, takes an age to do anything, and is generally utterly awful. It's like having 10 men on the pitch. His stats are rated at 75, he looks useful, but man, he is not useful. The most he's managed to do is get in the way of other team mates at vital times! Avoid! ;)

Woooop! Altidore won WPOTY! :)

well had a schizo-week, two cup finals with same line up, one vs Man C the other vs Juve, destroyed city 5-0 and then lost 1-0 too Juve.. a free kick, put into the box, which Areola dived and missed and it bounced into the corner :/

Man C have signed alot of stars but seemed to have sacrficed goalkeepers for this, as they were playing Lennon in goal? who was then subbed for Dzeko?! madness, no wonder i hit 5 tbh..

and now i feel like starting again, this time with a full squad, so maybe a Blackpool/West Ham fight for survival or a re-building Arsenals title contention? or a Newcastle/Fulham mid-table to premiership dominance?

Last edited:
I'm later into my second season, just haven't had the time to really get through the games recently, but I'm still second in Ligue 1 to Lyon, who are two points ahead. They never seem to slip up. I just got through to the semi final of the Europa League where I'll face Fiorentina for the right to play Tottenham or Everton. I progressed after beating Man City 2-0 at home, then in the away leg I conceded early, withstood a little battering and then slowly took over the game, before finishing the tie late on to make it 3-1 on aggregate. Schwarz is doing a lot of the damage, he does absolutely nothing for 89 minutes but is always there in the right place at the right time, like all good strikers. Three quarters through the season and he's well on course for 30 goals in all competitions. Not bad for a home grown youth player!

I've been flying through games and without even noticing I'm up to July of 2016!
That's 6 whole years! Of which about 95% of games have been played!
So a mini round up of the 6 years:
Year 1- Npower championship 1st place, FA Cup round of 16
Year 2- Barclays Prem League 5th place, FA Cup round of 16
Year 3- BPL 3rd FAC 1st round! Europa Lge won!
Year 4- BPL 8th FAC Won! CL Qtr Finals Euro Super Cup lost!
Year 5- BPL Won FAC Won! EL Second!
Year 6- BPL Won FAC Won! CL Second!

Currently lie 2nd in team rankings

Sold Valbuena for £30million, not bad as he was a freebie and is the wrong side of 30 now..
Ceciu has come back via youth team along with the next Cassano :D a young Italian Di Michele has spawned with Cassanos stats and at 15 and 72 overall I'm so happy! 2 new keepers join also Coupet and Iezzo.. Both 69 overall and 18 and 17 respectably.. The rest of the youths appear useless and will be left till they quit!

I might start a new Master League as AC Milan as I have well and truely messed my Liverpool Master League up by selling all the legends at the club and now it just doesn't feel right. I'll probably keep the Milan one going until PES 2012, then i'll have a look and decide what team to do a Master League in that game.

I might start a new Master League as AC Milan as I have well and truely messed my Liverpool Master League up by selling all the legends at the club and now it just doesn't feel right. I'll probably keep the Milan one going until PES 2012, then i'll have a look and decide what team to do a Master League in that game.

i will probably wait for a Championship and Premier league patch and then go for West Ham, Blackpool, Birmingham or Peterborough! or go for a different set of leagues Serie A and B or maybe the new portugal ones (if the lincesing remours are true!)

Back
Top Bottom