Konami Pes2008 Pc Patch 2

I can confirm that the game plays slower and much better offline and online for me.
One question, I found 2 different no-dvd cracks for my game but they are 2 different sizes. 1 of them is 7.30mb and the other one is 8.40mb. What's the difference? Anyone knows?

i was getting lag today, and also it was running smooth now and then. wouldn't say it change things that much quite yet.

Confirmed,.. it's a lot better! Harder defenders, better goalies, slower gameplay and passing is harder.
CPU seems better on 5* now. You`ll have to work a lot harder to score a goal.
I love it!

I seriuosly need NO-DVD exe.....I hate playing my games from their original DVDs...I wait for NO-DVD exe before I install patch..

it's frustrating to see some comments posted. if you enjoy the current pes2008, just keep playing and if you don't enjoy it, just unistall and quit complaining. people are finding improvements within the game after the new patches and i believe konami will try to improve the game further more. i personally find the game acceptable with some minor issues which doesn't bother me too much.

some find the online gameplay improving yet some think otherwise. it might be your connections? or are you just expecting too much from a 20mb patch? everything matters when comes to online, might be you or your opponents. doesn't have to be konami who make it worse. even if they come up with a 200mb patch there will still be people complaining about the game. they can't please everyone.

Offline gameplay is decent. i don't find much lag, even if there is, is it really bothering you THAT much? im playing on x1400 card yet i think it's running ok. might be my expectation not high enough?

everybody knows pes2008 is not great since it's released. but it's getting better (not best) with new patches. get use to it and don't expect them to patch the game till it becomes pes2009 or whatever.

play or don't play. 2 cents.

I've downloaded the game when it was released, so I deleted to put the Original one.
I can't install here because I've installed in a Drive called F:/
And I don't have it anymore, and, Someone stolen my PES 2008 Original disk.
Here in Brazil it's very expensive.
£20 = +R$65 [Brazilian Money]
Most of the people win just R$380 by month...
And I don't working know.

About the patch...The difference is in Which files?
.exe file?
Someone can upload those files please?

I've played 10 games with the new patch now..

Gameplay is slower indeed. And is it just me or did passing just got a bit harder and the CPU defenders better? I even think that keepers are better now.

After winning 46 games on a row with a goal difference of +200plus I can't score more then 4 or 5 goals now and I even lost a game!

It feels like I have to work a lot harder now. Tell me that this isn't just my feeling but really happening!

Great I was crap before the patch, I can barely win on the regular setting.

I was pretty good on all the other versions. Maybe it's just the Xbox pad I'm using.

WTF ????

Right after Patch 1.2 was released, online play was a lot better .

But today it's as laggy as hell again !?!

I give up... I would call you haterz... You only say bad things about PES 2008. if you didn´t notice any gameplay changes is because you didn´t play PES 2008 that much. I have 100 games online, and I can tell you gameplay is tweaked after applying this official konami patch.

No I don´t work for konami. In the changes log they talk about "Various other minor issues have been corrected". It´s a slight tweak, but it´s enough to enjoy this great game. :r1: runs reduced, tweaked defenders. I can show you this. Didn´t play with Inter or Barcelona since I applied this patch and still winning games against top teams (Brazil, Barcelona, Inter). It now depends more on how you play, teamwork, passing style, build up play. No more easy runs. You can win with any team, because it´s easier to defend now. Before this konami patch, it was almost impossible to win against teams like Barcelona, Inter or Brazil, playing as Real Madrid or Liverpool (only Ferdinand, Terry or Materazzi could tackle etoo, ronaldinho, zlatan, etc)

Are u taking some drugs, alcohol, are u menstruating now ? Just asking , no offence

I always use Kitserver, so kept it on when I installed 1.2

I got horrific lag however. I found removing Kitserver took away the problem, so I dont think it is fully supported yet, although it claims to be.

I love this patch - I have an 1.5mb connection and have been playing all afternoon online, with no more sudden disconnections. The offline mode has been tweaked also to make it harder.

What are you talking about, I don't feel any difference in game play terms.
I was pretty optimistic, but it's a shit again. I think we have some konami agents around here..

They solve lag issues by downgrading the graphics like always. I don't play online so I cannot mention it.

Hello,

When I try to install the patch It gives this error message:'Feature Transfer error'

What I have to do?

Last edited:
haters, that´s all... I quit defending PES 2008, as people just loves to come here and talk bad things about the game. I will keep playing this great game. I don´t care about what you haters say. Don´t like it, don´t play it. Bye

haters, that´s all... I quit defending PES 2008, as people just loves to come here and talk bad things about the game. I will keep playing this great game. I don´t care about what you haters say. Don´t like it, don´t play it. Bye

the problems between differences opinions, are differences PC ....

60 fps game must go the not less....

I was pretty optimistic, but it's a shit again. I think we have some konami agents around here..
They solve lag issues by downgrading the graphics like always. I don't play online so I cannot mention it.

Well, they've never downgraded any graphics to improve performance, you do that yourself. And isnt it funny how people with poor computers complain about a poor patch whilst others rave about it?

I have around 30 friends on Xfire who have the game and the patch, and all agree it is a step in the right direction. OK, its not finished, but at least they are improving it and not leaving it as it was (as they did with PES6).

And what is everybody complaining about 60fps? TV is 24 fps! You can't even see the difference between 30 and 60 fps!

I even play Crysis on 15 fps and think it's quite smooth (all settings high on a 7600GS.. w00t!)

u cant blame konami entirely for the lag. dont forget some people have shite connections. i was playing online most of the night with the odd bit of lag, then my last game i couldnt even play there was so much.

Look Emanuel everyone wants the online fixed which this 2nd patch has clearly not done.

I have installed this 2nd patch and tested it with a freind and we both have 3 bar connections and he only lives up the road from me.

This 2nd patch has done nothing to help the freakish online behavior.

Plz folks in the name of the supreme being, i beg u noobs complaining of ofline lag and others who are not currently playing their game on high setting to simply go to http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...10380048+4017+1069609641&name=PCI+Express+x16 and buy an excellent card between $130 and $180 GDDR# 512mb(recommended) or 256mb(u will have to upgrade next year) and 256 bits(a must have for newer games) that will be able to play even CRYSIS at mid/high setting without any lag. i recommend ATI 1950 series. if u worried of dx10 games, then 2900 series. 2600 series is nothing but 1950 series with name changed, and freq increased. if u have the money $$$ like ready to waste about $300-$350, then buy 8800 GTS 640. I will not reccomend 8800 GTX 768. its a waste of money. even in the next 2 years not all games will use up to 512 mb of DDR3 or 4. and the GTX 768 is sold for about $500. u see what i mean son!!!!!!
By next year, u will be able to get GTS for about $200 - $250. That is smart shopping.

Last edited:
1) Searching for opponents in “Quickmatch” tries first to pair you with players having a good connection

2) Occasionally appearing slow downs during matches have been fixed to improve game play quality

3) Some changes to the network structure have been introduced in order to solve issues for users which are not able to connect to opponents

4) Issues with Windows Vista causing PES 2008 not to recognize the full amount of the video card's VRAM have been fixed.

5) Various other minor issues have been corrected

Which basically means that they haven't fixed the online mess that everyone wants fixed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom