Konami Pes2008 Pc Patch 2

i cant install the patch. this is what it tells me:

71lr3bd.jpg

wtf??

Install the installers in the pes2008 dvd...maybe you formatted windows or cancel it with other installer....and lost windows installer? Reinstall it! and..good luck!

The EA patch that came out (so you're wrong for a start mate) made a huge difference to the game and corrected a lot of the complaints players had about the game.

Let's face it, PES2008 is a botch job.

I have every respect for the new FIFA on 360 and Ps3, theres no doubting they have improved. But the PC and PS2 versions are simply woeful - its FIFA 05 with a few little changes. At least Konami haven't gone on the cheap and used the PS2 version as the PC one, which they could have done to save a lot of money.

It does help me framerate-wise, no slowdowns or stuttering anymore. Even my replays are smoother. (offline)I can even play at higher resolutions without the aforementioned glitches now.

2.0 GHz
1Gig RAM
Geforce 7300 LE
Vista Home Premium 32bit

Hey which patch are you talking about here? i have the exact same problem in regards to the jittering (especially the pitch) on my pc and similar system specs to u as well. If you could let me know where i could download it that would be great!

P.s. i tried ver1.2 n it got an error when installing it n couldnt be completed?

I also have problems with online lag.

Game runs perfect offline, have a 4mbit connection. No firewall og security restrections.

Any suggestions?

After installing this patch some of my modded screen disappeared.
Try to change the screens in files 838 and 839 on cv_0 (Leagues Edit menu) and nothing is changed ingame...
Someone with this problem ?

pes 6 was such a good game and pes2008 hasnt been an improvement to say the least,but sometimes you need to release a bad one just to give you a kick up the arse and motivate urself for the next version of pes,at the end of the day pes 2008 might not be as good as pes6 but it still pisses over fifa08 and because a lot of people have slated pes2008 i reckon theyre gonna work their asses off to make pes 2009 the best series yet
well...i hope so:)

pes 6 was such a good game and pes2008 hasnt been an improvement to say the least,but sometimes you need to release a bad one just to give you a kick up the arse and motivate urself for the next version of pes,at the end of the day pes 2008 might not be as good as pes6 but it still pisses over fifa08 and because a lot of people have slated pes2008 i reckon theyre gonna work their asses off to make pes 2009 the best series yet

Yeah, you are right. Hope Seabass is awaken now, and crap into FIFA09 next year...

all very well m8, just 1 problem, wot about the cash we hav paid out on this pes2008 peice of shit, i wudnt mind if they offered a refund but that aint gonna happen so they can fuk rite off as far as i am concerned, u must b havin a laff i reckon either that or ur a tard

Hey guys, this may not be the place but I think you can help me.

Me and my friend bought the game on the day it came out. The online wasn't yet accessible. A few days later, it was accessible but we couldn't play a single match against each other (either on friendlies or ranking matches, he or me creating, sending invitations or not, the message was always that "it's not possible to connect". After patch 1.2. he and I tried Quickmatch and it works perfectly but we still can't play against each other or any other chosen opponent on "search room", only Quickmatch works. What are we doing wrong? Is this our problem or a common problem?

Please answer, we're on vacation and this game was our life on past vacations!

Hey guys, this may not be the place but I think you can help me.

Me and my friend bought the game on the day it came out. The online wasn't yet accessible. A few days later, it was accessible but we couldn't play a single match against each other (either on friendlies or ranking matches, he or me creating, sending invitations or not, the message was always that "it's not possible to connect". After patch 1.2. he and I tried Quickmatch and it works perfectly but we still can't play against each other or any other chosen opponent on "search room", only Quickmatch works. What are we doing wrong? Is this our problem or a common problem?

Please answer, we're on vacation and this game was our life on past vacations!

lol tas de ferias nesta altura? hehe :lol:
Que Ligação a internet é que tas a usar (velocidade)?

"Writing in Portuguese so that no one else can understand"

Eu uso Netvisão e nunca tive problemas, mas o meu amigo tem Netcabo numa zona com muita gente a utilizar e já no PES anterior ele dizia que de tarde ainda conseguia jogar mas à noite era impossível, so conseguia dps da meia noite. Será por isso? Tenho de o convencer a mudar para uma ligação de jeito?

lol tas de ferias nesta altura? hehe
Que Ligação a internet é que tas a usar (velocidade)?

"Writing in Portuguese to reply to NeoExodus"

Eu uso Netvisão e nunca tive problemas, mas o meu amigo tem Netcabo numa zona com muita gente a utilizar e já no PES anterior ele dizia que de tarde ainda conseguia jogar mas à noite era impossível, so conseguia dps da meia noite. Será por isso? Tenho de o convencer a mudar para uma ligação de jeito?

Hi guys,

I have an unknown problem about the slowdown of PES2008 PC version. First of all, I setup the game and start with high resolution. The game works OK with no slowdown at all.

I play it a lot within 3 days but after I reboot my com and I play this game then it's slowdown :shock: WHY!!!

Then I uninstall it and setup again OHH!! no slowdown. After that I reboot my com and run this game then the slowdown occur again :(

My spec is Core 2 Duo E6320, GF 8500GT with 2G of RAM. But on my friend's com Core 2 Duo E6550, GF 8600GT with 1G of RAM have no slowdown at all on high resolution.

So anyone here has some problem like this before???

PS - I found it!!! After I download the latest version of my nvidia card it can fix the problem. Now I can always play the high resolution. Finally, my GK is 10 times better than in low resolution. But AI is about 5 times better too COOLLL.

Last edited:
I have a problem.

I have the exact same problem here in the US, I just got my PES2008 from "playasia.com" and I was going to install the EvoII Patch but in the instructions it said to first install the Konami 1.20 patch, so that is what I tried to do but I got the 1628 error message, and I also got the same error message when I tried to install the 1.10 patch too, BUT when I'm in the PES2008 game screen and I click on install updates it says, Updated.
The Pro Evolution Soccer 2008 installed on this computer is the most up-to-date version.

So maybe mine has the latest patches in it already.....

I have the exact same problem here in the US, I just got my PES2008 from "playasia.com" and I was going to install the EvoII Patch but in the instructions it said to first install the Konami 1.20 patch, so that is what I tried to do but I got the 1628 error message, and I also got the same error message when I tried to install the 1.10 patch too, BUT when I'm in the PES2008 game screen and I click on install updates it says, Updated.
The Pro Evolution Soccer 2008 installed on this computer is the most up-to-date version.

So maybe mine has the latest patches in it already.....

Can you install that patch ?

i think we need the originals pes2008.exe and settings.exe
cause the ripped versions using the cracked files

Back
Top Bottom