Konami Pes2008 Pc Patch 2

This is what it says (translated via FireFox):

News
New PC patch for PES 2008 comes

A new PC patch for PES 2008 will appear in the course of the next week which improves the general performance of the play.

Detailed infos are announced in the course of the publication the next week.

btw about your sig, there is no lag offline, you'll just be running at a stupid setting for your computer.

and you have put you had a problem ONCE, build a bridge and get over it please. ta. :)

I think you will find that there is a lag issue offline too, When near and around the goal mouth with alot going on it can go slow mo to the point where it stutters, not every attack but on a good few! AND NO I AM NOT RUNNING STUPID SETTINGS, WELL UNLESS MEDIUM IS STUPID?

cant wait. hope it fixes the online lag for once :) i also get a little lag offline too, but i got my settings on high.

I think you will find that there is a lag issue offline too, When near and around the goal mouth with alot going on it can go slow mo to the point where it stutters, not every attack but on a good few! AND NO I AM NOT RUNNING STUPID SETTINGS, WELL UNLESS MEDIUM IS STUPID?

thats your pc then. Im running on high with no stuttering or lag offline.

thank god, i hope they will make something to stop the amount of goals scored..in my online league in first leg just scores of 9-1, 5-1, 4-1..i dislike these scores..they have to make sth so u get harder to opponent's box

The only way to make this game acceptable in my opinion is to fix the goalkeepers and kit selection..(HIGHLY UNLIKELY FIXED WITH A PATCH)

I've stopped complaining about this game, believe me i've complained a lot. Even if they get it running as smooth as silk online, i still won't play it cos it's no fun online, no communication or 2v2. I just don't play offline, it's boring.

Time for all of us to just to accept that it's just not good enough this year, Seabass himself has admitted it, let's let them do better.

i agree with burna..we all make mistakes..i hope they will take this year as a lesson :| and let their heads down and start working..i know they improved a lot the graphics..but gameplay is also very important..maybe more important than graphics

Only a 1Gb patch will make this game worth playing. Im so sick of it, that i just want to sell my copy...

Delete your sign, and change your computer, then you will know the real PES2008...

The only bug the patch must fix is the ONLINE and the kits selections during masterleague...

Offline the game is a great game...

Lool look at the guy that said PES6 was a buggy game with lots of errors. I find it funny how you say PES2008 is a great game but on the other side PES6 was crap. Pah Cura-te.

I also love this version of pes, but there are the obvious things they just have to fix like kit selection. There is no lag at all offline though.

I took the last patch off because it makes the game look worse for me. Konami's answer to solving performance problems is to tone down the graphics

Lool look at the guy that said PES6 was a buggy game with lots of errors. I find it funny how you say PES2008 is a great game but on the other side PES6 was crap. Pah Cura-te.

PES 6 is a joke. Almost no changes from PES 5, and the things they changed caused issues like:

- body balance (zlatan, adriano, drogba)
- cutbacks (too easy in PES 6, not that easy in PES 2008)
- first time volleys/shots (in PES 6, almost every first-time shot is a goal) - it´s all about running on the wing, pass the ball back and shoot with Lampard, Stankovic, Gerrard, Ballack, etc
- ridiculous stamina drop
- "los brioches" (the famous bug, wich allow you to score many goals using :circle: the keeper doesn´t even move)
- Buggy formations like 4CBs (no one plays with 4 center backs in real life; if you play against 4 CBs in PES 6 is almost impossible to get many goal chances. In pes 2008 no problem against 4 CBs )
- It´s all about Inter, Chelsea and Barcelona. No chance winning with another team, if you´re playing against a good PES player.

This patch is a joke. It does absolutely nothing about the online play. It's still capped at 30fps if you play someone on low and the usual teleporting etc is still there. Why bother Konami?

The second patch is out and i see no difference with it or without it, but i only played one game online so i may be wrong.

Back
Top Bottom