Konami Pes2008 Pc Patch 2

Only slightly better still has lag and stupid dulled down graphics if this is the best they can come up with i am selling my copy as it stands it's still unacceptable no wonder it's £9-99 on play

this is terrible am mising pes online nobody goes english lobby on pes6 anymore its so sad

Well d/l it and it won't even let me play online anymore so I suppose it has improved it. Says it can't find the network server to test my network settings. Never had this problem before, anyone else get this?

Looks good here,almost no lag. Framedrops to 30fps against players with low settings. High vs high =60 fps

Well d/l it and it won't even let me play online anymore so I suppose it has improved it. Says it can't find the network server to test my network settings. Never had this problem before, anyone else get this?

Make sure you turn your firewall on and let the new .exe through. I always have this problem when I update becuase I dont run the firewall program, just the shield. I have to start up the firewall then close it again.

As already said, high v high is 60fps and excellent. Have played 5 games, no lag, won 4 and drawn 1. Looks like bad news for people who can only play on low...

As for offline, I had no slowdowns with the original, so I suppose it depends on your PC.

Last edited:
after playing.. few games online... i feel the gameplay is improve...no more stupid defending.. and the scorelines.. become more realistic...but lag is still there..only a slight improvement..

This patch is a placebo, it DOESN'T change anything noticeable online.

Emaneula
Improved gameplay? Sorry mate but I don´t believe it. No way a 20MB patch could change gameplay.

Yes it does, the game's code is the exe file. They could re-write the thing.

Did I just saw flares in the stadium and some new (forced!!) adboards? Nice detail allthough I'd rather have my own adboards without having to block PES2008

flaresyv2.png

Last edited:
so the online is ok now,not bothered about lag as i never had it,well us people with top pcs,it was the high ping and disconections that made me take it of

Weird thing is that I can see the "new" adboards when I dont press any button on the title screen (running the demo game), but ingame I still get 100% Konami ads.

after new patch my game play only 25-30 fps at 1024*768 high detail. I was playing before 1,20 at 1280*1024 with high detail only with little slowdown near penalty area.

I don't understand.

patch was mainly for Vista user cause it was mainly for xp users so high end graphics will enjoy more `cause vista is a bitch w/ new games..Hell I never knew about flares :)

after playing.. few games online... i feel the gameplay is improve...no more stupid defending.. and the scorelines.. become more realistic...but lag is still there..only a slight improvement..

lol no more big scorelines..after installing the patch i won by 6-0, but for me i feel lag is better, i played 3/4 of the match with red line but game moved acceptable..i could play..before..i was exiting the match

lol no more big scorelines..after installing the patch i won by 6-0, but for me i feel lag is better, i played 3/4 of the match with red line but game moved acceptable..i could play..before..i was exiting the match

yes...for me now the game runs smoothly at 60 fps with fewer lag... when I enter a game with 2-3 green bars it plays good, but when there's only 1 green bar or red one it's a tragedy !! every game has 7-8 gols per match..it's incredible !!!:shock:

waiting for pes208 1.3 patch..:roll:

I'm getting an error message when trying to install :(

**got it sorted. It was to do with a .tmp file so I had to press "ignore" twice and it installed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom