Konami Pes2008 Pc Patch 2

u need the no cd already pxtched with the 1.2 version. google to find it. if u get it, just copy it over ur previous one in the installation folder. worked for me.

i get this message after logging on to network :

Client version is different

Please update to the latest version and then reconnect.

*ive got the latest version

*ive got the orginal game

*ive installed a patch, does that mather?

the game is not complete, they should have reviewed the performance in every graphic and processor configuration to make sure it wirks ok.
for example, my game runs in slow motion in 640x480 Low or 1440x900 high, i've tried with drivers update, and with the vsync and frame skipping on and off, without any effect.
my machine is
-Core2 Duo 6400
-Geforce 7900GT
-2GB RAM
-320GB HDD

i haven't had any problems with any other game, but in PES.
i'm waiting 4 an update that make the game playable...

Hiya,

Can somepne please advise me if my system will run the game as I keep getting Runtime Error on startup!!!! 4 Emails to Konomi and no reply.

Microsoft® Windows® XP Home Edition
● AMD Athlon™ 64 processor 3700+
● 2 GB DDR-SDRAM
● 300 GB Serial ATA hard drive (7200 rpm)
● NVIDIA® GeForce™ 6200SE Turbocache
256 MB video memory
● DVD drive 16x max
● DVD writer Double Layer ±R/ ±RW 16x/8x max
supporting LightScribe technology
● 10/100BT network interface
● IEEE 1394 FireWire® Interface
● 9in1 memory card reader
● Microsoft® Works Suite 2005

Someone HELP, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

Hiya,

Can somepne please advise me if my system will run the game as I keep getting Runtime Error on startup!!!! 4 Emails to Konomi and no reply.

Microsoft® Windows® XP Home Edition
● AMD Athlon™ 64 processor 3700+
● 2 GB DDR-SDRAM
● 300 GB Serial ATA hard drive (7200 rpm)
● NVIDIA® GeForce™ 6200SE Turbocache
256 MB video memory
● DVD drive 16x max
● DVD writer Double Layer ±R/ ±RW 16x/8x max
supporting LightScribe technology
● 10/100BT network interface
● IEEE 1394 FireWire® Interface
● 9in1 memory card reader
● Microsoft® Works Suite 2005

Someone HELP, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!
It's sad how these PES fan boys have given up on their beloved PRO EVO, but hell PES 2008 SUCKS BIGTIME, so no they are not going to answer your questions and I went to Fifa 2008 on Xbox 360, and I'm good to go :EASY:

yeah patch has introduced gameplay changes ...now the cpu running is slower ,more possession ,less clinical in front of the goal ,kinda like pes6 but with better graphics ,new moves ...differnce with pes 6 is that more passes are intercepted one needs to be selective with the passing ....with patch 1.2 my favourite game seems back on track ...all whiners are simply just not hardcore pes players !!

It's sad how these PES fan boys have given up on their beloved PRO EVO, but hell PES 2008 SUCKS BIGTIME, so no they are not going to answer your questions and I went to Fifa 2008 on Xbox 360, and I'm good to go :EASY:

This forum's name has the Evo=evolution=pes title, and also this thread is about the patch. All your words are completely nonsense. Thanks for participating, please leave.

yeah patch has introduced gameplay changes ...now the cpu running is slower ,more possession ,less clinical in front of the goal ,kinda like pes6 but with better graphics ,new moves ...differnce with pes 6 is that more passes are intercepted one needs to be selective with the passing ....with patch 1.2 my favourite game seems back on track ...all whiners are simply just not hardcore pes players !!

I installed pes2008 again recently with the latest official patch as well as the superpatch, it was totally shit. an absolute waste of time, i went back to pes5 immediately and am still there.

Only if you'd want that to be your last reply around here. Seriously, our stickies shouldn't be that hard to miss.

Well I am aware of that, that's why I am not posting it even though it may be helpful to the other people in here who need it:ROLL: I have been here in your forums since last year I know the rules ^^:LOL:

I have reinstalled vista after I put a new motherboard in, now when I install the 1.20 patch again the game doesn't start at all. When I remove the pdata and pinfo it starts fine. I never had this problem before and it is pissing me off. I have 4gb ram 2x8600gt cards and forced 1400x900 resolution in the LOD mixer. Any ideas lads? This is the detail I get:

Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: PES2008.exe
Application Version: 1.0.0.1
Application Timestamp: 46ea016f
Fault Module Name: PES2008.exe
Fault Module Version: 1.0.0.1
Fault Module Timestamp: 46ea016f
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 00869893
OS Version: 6.0.6001.2.1.0.256.1
Locale ID: 2057
Additional Information 1: 53ec
Additional Information 2: 41c0e52a29323db2f71656be2312613c
Additional Information 3: 6838
Additional Information 4: 89bd731f1bd64dcf38d0c319d20ced46

Last edited:
Right mouse->propriety:Change Compatibility to WinXpSp2, run as Administrator.All the rest .exe :D like kitserver and others. ;)

Back
Top Bottom