Konami Pes2008 Pc Patch 2

Simcut, the answer lies in playing on a ladder, where you arrange matches against like-minded souls.
Like the one where I play - evo-league.com, the problem is that the ladders are dying a slow death due to the game's issues.

Bugger, will have to give it a go mate. I went on the PESRanking site, found that EVO League and it said "event cancelled" :-(

If anyone ever fancies a game with me drop me a PM please :-)

And what is everybody complaining about 60fps? TV is 24 fps! You can't even see the difference between 30 and 60 fps!

I even play Crysis on 15 fps and think it's quite smooth (all settings high on a 7600GS.. w00t!)

in this game 30-60fps is a big noticable difference.

the difference of 30 or 60 fps
is that at 30 fps there are teletrasports and other bugs
at 60 fps the game go smooth

so EDITERS PLEASE DONT WORK ON STUPID THINGS WORK ON TRAINING STADIUM IN OLINE MODE

so EDITERS PLEASE DONT WORK ON STUPID THINGS WORK ON TRAINING STADIUM IN OLINE MODE

:shock: You should be a little more polite when requesting improvements to a game from people who clearly know more than you and dedicate their spare time to improving this game.

They don't have to share their work with anyone, least of all rude people like yourself.

This game is beyond saving in my personal opinion and I have gone back to pes6 for online gaming thats FUN!! \\:o/

I've played PES 2008 with no problem till the new patch released
(1.2 Patch). I can't play anymore online.It always says :"Failed to
connect with the opponent" , or when it connects , the game starts and
in min.10 says : "Connection with other player lost".What is the
problem?I have Fiber Link , no firewall , no other connexion , the ports are opened , no switch or something like that.So the problem is only after
you released the second patch.What should i do ? I wanna play online.Please help !

I can't get the patch to install I keep getting this error. Error 1328 Error applying patch to E:\Config.Msi\PT304.tmp

I am running vista x64 if that hepls first patch installed fine.

komani plz fix the gameplay...stop.. the fxxking barca..MU...super player....fix the weak defender syndrome...

I hear ya. It's no fun playing with a small team anymore. All they do is pick Inter/Barca/Whatever and run with those players. I myself always use small teams (Tottenham, Fiorentina).

I've played PES 2008 with no problem till the new patch released
(1.2 Patch). I can't play anymore online.It always says :"Failed to
connect with the opponent" , or when it connects , the game starts and
in min.10 says : "Connection with other player lost".What is the
problem?I have Fiber Link , no firewall , no other connexion , the ports are opened , no switch or something like that.So the problem is only after
you released the second patch.What should i do ? I wanna play online.Please help !

I´d say re-install. Don´t update the game. Or update, but don´t use the second update.

the "wide" camera is a bit higher then it was, and "tele" is very close, is there any patch that mayB put into the pes6 "wide" camera? or any other camers patches?
10x

I reinstall my Windows , i reinstall the game , I DON'T use any patch ( only the konami 1.2 patch for online ), i play with the dvd inside , i have no firewall , no other connexions , no ports closed , excellent net speed , but nothing !!! can someone help me please ? I will post here 2 pictures so you can see what kind of error i get when i try to play with the other patch . Is hilarious because I've played with no problems using patch 1.1 #-o

my.php

my.php

http://img78.imageshack.us/my.php?image=36489889xx4.png
http://img45.imageshack.us/my.php?image=18829316uf0.jpg

On versions 1.0 and 1.1 game was running mostly smooth for me (on medium setting), but now, after updating to 1.2, it shutters every time someone is going to intercept a ball. It happens in offline, when playing ML.

Anyone with similar experience?

new patch doesnt fix the online part....at least in my case.

Still the same laggy teleporting crap, even when both players have 3 green bars.
Fast players are still much too fast, just running through the defence.

I have played this game since the first edition that came out on the ps1.
The last 3 versions i bought for pc.

This is the 1st one i am going to uninstall. Better to save harddisk space as the game sucks.
Reinstalling and patching pes6 again. Hope to have some fun on those servers as long as i can.

because the other player have not the same configuration in his pc..
So konami use this trick to make more light the online gameplay... but this is a stupid way for me, because they didnt must make playable the game on all pc... they use the frameskip trick to play the game also on computers where otherwise the game did run as like konami intended... sorry for english...

this is a bad marketing choose...only for money...

Back
Top Bottom