GTA IV - SPOILER THREAD!!

I too have finished the game just tonight.

I did the same, I chose revenge and killed Dimitri. Becuase of that Kate dies at the wedding. But I have looked up what happens if you chose the other option. Roman dies at the wedding and apparently Kate refuses to talk to you again because you went against her advice by selecting the "deal" option. So I feel abit better now. I was gutted Kate died :( I knew the wedding would get hit though.

Thank you so much for the information, Im happy with the decision I made! Back to finding those 200 pigeons!

Easy way to get a Desert Eagle!

Make sure you have maxed your normal pistol ammo then shoot the gun salesman. He will drop a DEagle, you won't be able to go into that particular shop for a few days without him trying to kill you but that's a small price to pay.

Also you can get an M16 at the cost of one life, just get your wanted level up high enough and kill some NOOSE officers who will drop an M16.

Escaping with it is a different matter though. Make sure you are not arrested as you lose weapons, if you die you don't lose any.

Which seems a littlde odd to me as this encourages you to fight to the death rather than get nicked.

How the hell do i date women online? love-meet.com and clicked date on every woman but they all refused...

And what about that craplist or whatever, do i get to contact people on that list?

For those who have finished - as their are different endings - can you just save before the final mission ... get 1 ending then reload and see the other

or are the choices you make throughout the game what decides your ending?

Spoiler (Mission: Snow Storm)

Wow, that was a shocker about Michelle being a Fed! probably the biggest twist I've had so far

Ive just done a mission and then phoned roman and they started to talk about the mission i had just done --- i don't think i would of had that conversation if i hadn't had phoned him either!

The mission ... without spoiling anything... involved kidnap

For those who have finished - as their are different endings - can you just save before the final mission ... get 1 ending then reload and see the other

or are the choices you make throughout the game what decides your ending?

I'm not sure. I know there is a time where you have the 2 icons on the map representing either choice for the final mission. Whether you can save your game at that point I can't remember. Give it a try. It may autosave after completion though so you might need to save in a new slot or something.

By the way concerning the choice earlier on who you kill between
Dwayne and Playboy X. Kill Playboy because Dwayne gives you Playboys crib and becomes a friend, which leads to his special ability which is you can call him up and he will send you a few goons for back up if you need them. If you kill Dwayne you get some cash and Playboy then ignores you. So Dwayne is definately the right choice to make.

Last edited:
Yeah, I personally thought it was an obvious choice to
kill Playboy, because he was trying to twist things all the time. Basically, he was a cunt who deserved it.

I agree
... it was clear the way he started to throw in how Dwayne was calling you all sorts of shit behind your back. That's the kind of crap kids say.

Earlier in the game i had also let Dwayne's ex girl live and killed the biker and he seemed happy about that - so he wasn't a cold bloodied killer like X

At least i got his plush mansion and that extra little something something

I stumbled across someone else i met earlier in the game just now...

The guy you have to kill at the top of the flats and he cries to be let go --- i let him go and told him to promise to reform --- well i just bumped into him on the street and - click the below spoiler to find out

And... he ended up telling me he wasn't going to take shit like he did with me anymore - and he pulled a gun on me and i had to kill the shit

In non spoiler news

Bruice and Packie are doing my head in ... nothing i do for them ever seems to be enough - and if i ever cock up a night out or i get to them a second too late their fondness drops loads

Packies down to 50% from 70 and brucie at 60% from 82% - both from just 1 bad night out!

I didn't think Gervaise's jokes were THAT bad!

Last edited:
I agree
... it was clear the way he started to throw in how Dwayne was calling you all sorts of shit behind your back. That's the kind of crap kids say.

Earlier in the game i had also let Dwayne's ex girl live and killed the biker and he seemed happy about that - so he wasn't a cold bloodied killer like X

I stumbled across someone else i met earlier in the game just now...

The guy you have to kill at the top of the flats and he cries to be let go --- i let him go and told him to promise to reform --- well i just bumped into him on the street and - click the below spoiler to find out

And... he ended up telling me he wasn't going to take shit like he did with me anymore - and he pulled a gun on me and i had to kill the shit

Which one?
The one you have to kill for Vlad?

I agree

Same here!
I let her live, and have helped her out once too, by beating her boyfriend who was hitting her, bumped into her on the street. No way could I kill her, and I hope she ends up back with Dwayne. :))

In non spoiler news

Bruice and Packie are doing my head in ... nothing i do for them ever seems to be enough - and if i ever cock up a night out or i get to them a second too late their fondness drops loads

Packies down to 50% from 70 and brucie at 60% from 82% - both from just 1 bad night out!

I didn't think Gervaise's jokes were THAT bad!

I think I'm around 30% with brucie :anx: About 80% with Packie because I made a real effort to get his up so I could have his special ability, car bomb. Not that I've used it lol.

yeah thats one bug bear i have with the gta games - they allow you to have car bombs and thing but you never EVER use them for anything constructive unless the mission scripts you to - the only use is really for the sandbox side - bit crap

The guy i was talking about wasn't the guy who you chase across the rooftops near the start - its later on where the flats that appear as X's are on the radar

==

Websites you can visit in game
www.limevenus.blogsnobs.org
www.mail.eyefind.info
www.pychakilla.blogsnobs.org
www.americantravelguide.net
www.antfarmcam.net
www.area53site.com
www.artthrob.org
www.a-thousand-words.net
www.autoeroticar.com
www.babiesovernight.com
www.beanmachinecoffee.com
www.bigdog.blogsnobs.org
www.blogsnobs.org
www.bruciesexecutivelifestyleautos.com
www.bulimialovers.com
www.burgershot.net
www.chiropracticovernight.com
www.craplist.net
www.darksoullock.blogsnobs.org
www.designerslave.com
www.domestobotlovers.com
www.dragonbrainthemovie.com
www.easterislandcoverup.com
www.eatbiglogs.com
www.eddielowfilthslayer.blogsnobs.org
www.elchamucoroboto.com
www.electrictit.com
www.electronicwritingtablet.com
www.erisfootware.com
www.eugenicsincorporated.com
www.eunux.net
www.eyefind.info
www.fantasyleaguebatswingers.com
www.fefighter2008.blogsnobs.org
www.fistfans.com
www.flyhighpizzapie.com
www.freejames.org
www.friendswithoutfaces.net
www.fruitcomputers.com
www.gloryholethemepark.com
www.goldberglignerandshyster.com
www.golfloversonline.net
www.grype.org
www.hand-jobs-online.com
www.happyfarmersupplies.com
www.heritagenothate.org
www.homecremation.com
www.homeworkfriend.org
www.hornyhighschoolreunions.com
www.huganimals.com
www.ilovetoblow.org
www.inyapuper.blogsnobs.org
www.krapea.com
www.leftover-vacations.com
www.liberatedwoman.blogsnobs.org
www.libertycitypolice.com
www.libertycityrealestate.net
www.libertytreeonline.com
www.liesdamnlies.net
www.lipurgex.com
www.lootandwank.com
www.love-meet.net
www.loveyourmeat.com
www.modderstotallyrule.com
www.money2makemoney.com
www.myonlineme.com
www.myroomonline.net
www.onlineradiorevolution.com
www.our-own-reality.com
www.outdatedtastes.com
www.outsourceforamerica.com
www.peepthatshit.com
www.pinktorpedo.org
www.piswasser.com
www.pointclickshipabitch.com
www.poker-in-the-rear.com
www.publiclibertyonline.com
www.redwoodcigarettes.com
www.roidsforlittleboys.com
www.rustybrownsringdonuts.com
www.shitster.de
www.sprunksoda.com
www.stopshavingnow.net
www.thebankofliberty.com
www.tobaccofacts.net
www.vipluxuryringtones.com
www.weazelnews.com
www.whattheydonotwantyoutoknow.com
www.whymommygotfat.com
www.yourmexicandoctor.com
www.yournewbabysname.com

Last edited:
Just been drinking with Packie ...

and we get in a taxi, choose his house so he can go home. Packie rambles on a bit saying he needs to get off the coke and then just jumps out of the cab window :lmao: I was like "WTF!" :LOL:

Dags, that is awesome!! I wish he'd do that with me. I've took him out drinking but he's never done it.

89.something% complete - just the pigeons a few stunts and some friends to raise to 100% fondness and i will have 100% completion

Typically my ps3 has been broken by GTA today and i cant get a replacement until next monday

Well it turns on but it wont read or boot a disc --- i read a complete system restore works so i tried a quick restore (as a full restore takes 3 hours 45 mins!!!!!!!!) and it worked for 10 minutes and then it crashed again while playing.

I phoned gamestation who could only offer me a 40 gig replacement on friday - but sony will do a 60 gig free replacement on monday so i took that

Yeah i managed to copy the GTA saves, everybody's golf and a few others - couldn't copy my rockband save which is gutting.

Hopefully this new patch will fix the crashing - ive read they suggested deleting your saves and re installing the game and i dont want to restart at 0% as im so close to 100

That's really good that you managed to save them, starting GTA & Golf again would be a complete bastard.

This game is so good i almost can't believe it. Totally addicted to it and certainly wouldn't mind starting over again and again. The more i play it the more i like. Its just so good!

Anyone, which gun will enable me to shoot off limbs in the USA version game?

I have tried to shoot off limbs with a shotgun to no avail.

Also, any tips on the aiming while driving on 360 version. Is there a way to zoom and move the target without shooting?

I have shot limbs off with the best sniper in the game

i bet you can do it with more guns, you will just have to stock up on em all and get shooting :))

I have shot limbs off with the best sniper in the game

i bet you can do it with more guns, you will just have to stock up on em all and get shooting :))

I see. I figured it was only done with Sniper rifles. Is this realistic? oh well..no matter.

Any suggestions/tips on my second question?

Back
Top Bottom