GTA IV - SPOILER THREAD!!

They can dump you!?

I've got my girls to 100% and they keep pestering me to take them out... ive just ignored them thinking like the main characters once you hit 100% you're safe... but i guess ill have to keep an eye on them just in case they can still dump me.

-

quick Q - in your stats it tells you how much money you have spent on things. 2 of them baffle me... 1 is cash spent on nuts... i have no idea where you buy them from and the other is cash given to the homeless... anyone know a spot where you can find a homeless guy?

There's a few outside the first ammunition stores.

I've seen the saxamophone* guy and given him cash... ill have a look for those bums. I know it means sod all but i was just wondering where they are.

There's a tramp that tries to kill you after you give it cash, but I can't for the life of me remember where that is, even tried scouring the net for sightings but no luck. I wanted to find him again and congratulate him on a fantastic Libertines & Babyshambles career

I killed Dwayne, my Niko Belic knows no fairness nor remorse and Playboy seemed to pay better. I tried to be a real sob.

Back
Top Bottom