Evo-Web Online League - Started

lol great game cant believe how many shots i had when i played shooto i had basically the same but ur keeper and shootos keeper were great against me

i hate playin people now because everyone i play i always play against a great keeper

lol great game cant believe how many shots i had when i played shooto i had basically the same but ur keeper and shootos keeper were great against me

i hate playin people now because everyone i play i always play against a great keeper

good game.. but thinking about it. I don't think they was any lag either. Barca players seem to be a little faster than mine, but still a good game. I tried to play like bolton with the long balls :D apart from it didn't work.

mido sent me a pm, i`ll kick him now from the league...so now in every fixture who have to play with mido will win 3 points lol

PS mido is kicked and now every one have 2 games added at their played games because the results have already been entered for both home and away legs

so who played also 3rd fixture have 5 games played, and who not have 4 , celticfan and jimbam play your game, and i don't know why ned-rise have just 3 games..i think sth happened at his firt leg with mido :|

Last edited:
Vaile, PM me or post here of wen u want to play our match. I can play our gmae at 4pm 2day.

has anyone played ned-rise yet?? he's my next opponent, and i have pm'd to arrage a time and date for our fixture but no reply yet

me and celticfan played earlier. i managed to win 3-2 but he was clearly the better side with far more shots and having more of the possesion. if he had a better rated team on pro evo (no offence to celtic) he would have thrashed me! I won by means that were hardly fair. I scored off a corner and hacked one of his players down in the last minute when he was through on goal. (I was going for the ball, honest) and what was funny was that he got his keeper sent off after 10 mins! Ive never seen that before!

thought there would be just one game every week and this weekend I wanst at home, so I will try to play my games the next days

Dave_Whufc, - brethartsucks,
Celticfan383, - Shooto,
mido_9300, 0 - 3 mosu, - i`ll stay this leg
Dougeh, - DZA187,
Barca498, - robablade,
Ned-Rise, - palancas7,
foxtrot, - AleksR9,
bleach14, - Giorgos95,
Vaile, - jimbam,

i forgot to tell you...please ingame respect if u play home or away, and also when u enter the results...take care with that, i want to be as realist as possible

yer but i can truely blame konami 4 the s**t online gameplay man.
Seriously tat game was really weird and my pitch had like black spquares around the pitch and my goal keeper was really awkward.
Good game Vaile but i blame konami for those 3 goals, shud have been a draw at least.....

mosu, ready when u are.

let me know your name in game and I will invite you.

I need to leave around 8:30 though, so hopefully you
are around,failing that it will need ot be later tonight.

Cheers
Shooto

Back
Top Bottom