Evo-Web Online League - Started

I need to set everything up. I think it's too late for me to compete this time, i will be in the next one hopefully. I love these competitions! UCL, now that is what it's all about.

I don't understand why Konami doesn't solve the real problems in online gameplay first. Lag is the biggest issue to solve for a nice smooth game. That will make people want to play so much. The thing about this tourny is that a lot of us are from the UK right? So lag will be less. UK-UK or UK-GREECE. UK-GREECE will lag no doubt.

Last edited:
game 7 is the last one now right, and start again for game 8 after new year the nice xmas break ?.

p.s - Just seen the league set up they done over at PESFan, and they used Banned Teams set-up: Chelsea, Man United, Barca, Real, AC Milan, Inter Milan. Now i noticed there people picking Juventus & Liverpool. Did seem to good set-up getting more people on level ground :)

Last edited:
would it be a good idea to just have a cup competition over christmas for people who want to actually play?

ill set it up if need be.

PESvsRoma.jpg

Good game.

Hey lads, we should do a cup as valie said. With group stages to knock out. I'd be in straight!

I refuse to play anyone playing as barca or brazil =D

if we do, why dont we dump the big sides out of it like barca, real madrid, chelsea & inter which have an big advanage over other clubs now. Get everyone on level footing to make it interesting if people are good, they dont need to use them clubs at all. Like what they doing over at pesfan league now.

the problem is if some teams are banned, then the next tier of teams will be used. wont the same problem be encountered just at a lower level?

i say nvm, we had a good 5 or so games and we have found out who the people willing to play are. a tourny involving perhaps less people, or a cup or something would clearly work.

i see guys u want to step down, if u want i`ll stop the event, i also have very little time for managin the event, if sbd else want to start a new event put me with CHELSEA

start a new league, or just do a cup knockout group stages this time ?? put me down for barca, if we starting again.

I dont mind doing it if nobody else does but I must say ive never done anything like this before so perhaps somebody else would be better at it? This first tourny was good we just need commited people I believe.

P.S I Bagsy Inter :D

who wants to start again, maybe a smaller number could be fun. Put me down for barca this time.

Newcastle was no good against the faster teams for me.

Back
Top Bottom