Evo-Web Online League - Started

good game doug, way too good for me. I couldnt get the ball back from you. Well played, and unlucky when you also hit the post twice, could of been about 6 - 0 to you really. thought i might of had someone in the bottom half of the table but i got mosu next :( just coming up against the good players now in the past 3 games.

whatever you do dont play dirty vs mosu....i found out the hard way...

vsdougeh.jpg

A laggy but enjoyable game for me, roma started off with a goal in the first half but a mistake by the roma defender let madrid come back in the game resulting in two goals and 14 shots at goal, I really do need to become more effective in front of goal lol

vsrobablade.jpg

it was allways going to be a hard game for madrid but when an atletico defender got sent off through no fault of his own(i was controlling my left back down the left wing, i pressed slide tackle and all of a sudden my central defender hacks henry down in the box)the game got harder. Barcelona took the lead after a penalty on eto'o but madrid came straight back with a brilliant team move culminating in an aguero goal, after that both teams were trading blow for blow. After the atletico defender got sent off ronaldinho missed a penalty. In the second half a brave atletico madrid played they're little digital cotton socks off, and having some luck on the way, when deco missed a one on one with the keeper, though atletico hit the crossbar from a freekick aswell and missed a few golden chances, in the end the both teams shared the spoils.

Pick a better team! LOL!

I picked Celtic, not because they're my team, but because they have good, tall, prolific strikers...

*cough*Scott McDonald*cough*

:D

dont know, roma got some fast pace players like barca... wish all the teams online, would be set to the same settings for all clubs.

To make it more interesting really.

Result before he disappeared...
Thank God for the PrintScreen key.

before-quitting.jpg

I know it was a harsh score, but did you really have to quit? :|
or was that... an accidental disconnection? :|

What do I do now? Put that as the score?

pesrankings is down... :\ and who is supposed to be my next opponenet? jimbam never turned up, so i suppose i win that one?

good game mosu. The only problem i had was the lag, this is the worst i had in a long while now, everytime the ball was rolling with no player near it. Somehow a shot had happen and then corner, the lag was letting the game down. Overall well played, 3-1 to you.

Re: Evo-Web Online League - Join Here, hury up to get your favourite team

cmon, you have me next and i havent played a laggy match yet!

Back
Top Bottom