Evo-Web Online League - Started

hmm for me how this worked was good..not very much teleporting..just in the 2nd half was a little bad

good game doug, way too good for me. I couldnt get the ball back from you. Well played, and unlucky when you also hit the post twice, could of been about 6 - 0 to you really. thought i might of had someone in the bottom half of the table but i got mosu next :( just coming up against the good players now in the past 3 games.

Last edited:
Rangers 7-1 AC Milan

Scrshot005.jpg

Rangers 7-1 AC Milan

I don't think anybody expected this score! :shock:

An early strike from DaMarcus Beasley set the tone for the game as Rangers ran riot.
Ball teleported only three times. Overall pretty smooth at my end.

I think it was part of the way you were set up to play. I cant remember formation you went for, but I had a very defensive unit of 6, with Perotta in the middle and the 3 roaming upfront. This made it fairly simple for me to keep posession and the way you were set up meant you sat too deep making it too hard to get the ball back. I think I clocked 69% at half time, didnt check at full time. Good game anyway - like I said in PM - best of luck with rest of league.

I think it was part of the way you were set up to play. I cant remember formation you went for, but I had a very defensive unit of 6, with Perotta in the middle and the 3 roaming upfront. This made it fairly simple for me to keep posession and the way you were set up meant you sat too deep making it too hard to get the ball back. I think I clocked 69% at half time, didnt check at full time. Good game anyway - like I said in PM - best of luck with rest of league.

played with 4-4-2 which gave you alot of freedom, and in the second half i swapped to 4-5-1 formation, which didnt slow you down much. Overall posession for me was like 33% :(. I have tried playing with 5 at the back before, but i didnt create much up front. Playing with 4-4-2 i seem to create more chances for myself, well not in this game of ours but in others. After our game, i played some french kid and drew 3-3. I thought i would get some more practice in.

With christmas coming up, are we having a week break from the xmas week of the 24th. I don't know if everyone will be around or not to play their league matches ?. Seems this week we gone back to 1 game per week.

the fixtures should be posted on a more consistent basis - and I agree with DZA187 about the christmas thing. Im going to be away without internet/PC for a week and a bit - so wont be able to play games personally. Dont know if thats the case with everyone but I assume its a busy time for people.

this is last fixture before new year, we will see each other in the new year after these fixtures
brethartsucks, - Shooto
Celticfan383, 3 - 0 mido_9300,
DZA187, - mosu,
Barca498, - Dougeh,
robablade, - palancas7
AleksR9, - Ned-Rise,
bleach14, - foxtrot,
Giorgos95, - jimbam,
Vaile, - Dave_Whufc,

guys if u can't find your opponent until deadline please enter 3-0 but before entering the score leave a post here in which you say that he doesn't answer

can i still play barca from the last fixtures cuz i cudnt play one day and the next few he was away

yeah same can me and brethartsucks still play? we have spoken on msn but hes been busy and we will be able to play still...

does jimbam show up? i still need to play him.. do i get the 3-0 if he doesn't? ive sent him a PM...

and Dave, need a game with you too..

either of you, please..

lol Giorgos, great game. Guys watch out for Giorgos his a stubborn player on the pitch and thats y he is at the top of the table.

Just wasnt my night today

AHHH DAMN IT!

Arsenal 2-2 Celtic
-------------------------
Adebayor----McDonald
Adebayor----Nakamura (FK)

Nakamura could've had two goals from FK's if Konami hadn't had a stupid timer on the free kick. As i was about to take it, Konami passed it into Shooto's 9 man wall. I swear Nakamura would've scored it again.

Final score 2-2.

Little laggy but ok

First game was 1-1 then Konami quit on us. So we will put in the result as 3-3

Back
Top Bottom