Evo-Web Online League - Started

DAMN it lost 3-0 lol gd game brethartsucks a bit laggy but no complaints. His denfensive line was jus too tight cudnt even get a good through ball in lol. Well played.

i lost 4-3 to mosu!

was 3-3 then he scored a dodgy last minute penalty! but he was better overall and if anyone deserved to win it had to be him! damn thats 2 losses for me I need a win! :D

dougeh same for me, i was one on one with the keeper, but he got just an yellow card, and from the freekick i hitted the post lol :))

Another very tight matchup in the Evo Web League.

After the opening 20 minutes, where both sides looked dangerous in attack, it was Juventus who took the lead after a one-two between Camoranesi and Trezeguet, saw Camoranesi round Casillas to put the italians 1-0.

The midfield was seeing the majority of the ball and in a intensely fierce battle, saw Nedved booked for a horrible challenge, flooring Robinho from behind, but somehow the referee showed him a yellow card, to the suprise of both sides.

Half time saw Juventus lead 1-0.

The 2nd half started as the 1st had ended, and after a tactical switch saw Madrid begin heavy pressure looking for the equaliser.

However, the Spanish side were delt a cruel blow, as Trezeguet found space in the box after a quick counter attack, and appeared to be tripped by Pepe. Del Piero converted the resulting penalty, to give Juventus a 2-0 lead.

Once the 2nd goal had come, Real looked to throw caution to the wind and looked dangerous with such quality players as Saviola and Robben, but were unable to create clear cut chances.

With Real flooding players forward in search of a goal, it left them exposed at the back. And it proved to be a step too far, as Del Piero and Trezeguet combined for a sublime 3rd, which sealed the game with 10 minutes remaining.

Overall a very good and well contested match.
Credit to bleach14, he played as a true gent, despite being hacked down in the first half (major apologises Sir).

Heres the final goal, scored by del Piero.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dl5fQy8j3WY

Roma 0 - 1 Arsenal

Very tight game with Roma missing a couple of goalden opportunities with
Arsenal having their chances.

It was looking like a draw all the way till Van Persie stepped up to curl
an unstoppable freekick from 22 yards on 75 mins, which proved to be the winner.

Well played Dougeh and good luck for the rest of the season.

Cheers
Shooto

Missed an open goal, and fluffed a shot (actually missed the ball) on a second golden opportunity which I'd like to think I'd score 99 times out of 100. Gave away a soft free kick, was duly punished with a decent strike... wasnt my day. Good game - best of luck with rest of league - look forward to our next game.

Guys, I go to the event page but it says "event cancelled" - have I missed something? would love to sign up to the league, I'm sick of playing laggy people.

My PESRanking ID is 'Simcut' (without the quotes)

Next fixture

brethartsucks, - jimbam,
Dave_Whufc, - Celticfan383,
Shooto, - mosu,
Dougeh, - mido_9300,
robablade, - DZA187,
Ned-Rise, - Barca498,
palancas7, - foxtrot,
Giorgos95, - AleksR9,
Vaile, - bleach14,

guys who didn't played their matches from previous leg..please play it and also this match until sunday ...

PESvsRangers.jpg

LUCHO!!!

Great match. 89th minute goal. :D
Finally a win.

Well played mate.

Damn, my keeper...

good game robablade.. all 4 goals for you in the last 10mins :( i could cry. I knew i needed a second goal just to kill the match. well played. Down to 10 men, and i fell apart.

Back
Top Bottom