Evo-Web Online League - Started

difference was I took my chances and Lehman was on form.

Great goal from adebayour that proved to be the winner.

Lag was not too bad, but not great.

GG m8.

Cheers
Shooto

lol i wondered how that adebayor goal i was screwing should of never been a goal poor defending from my players.

but i nearly clinched an equaliser in the last min but nice challenged from gallas

Hi guys. Just opened a league on PESRANKINGS with my brother. If I can get a few players in we can start playing tonight online.

It's a Pro Evo 6 (cant handle the lag on 2008) league on PS2 and you can find it here - http://www.pesrankings.com/events/?date=reset

Hope a few people can jump in and lets get started. It's called PES6 League

http://img263.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1stmatchgv2.jpg

First Match with celticfan383, won 9-1 lol. He scored first then i came back with a penalty. The penalty cost him as he lost a player to a red card. Then second half he lost another player lol to a red card.

Don't be shocked with the score line as he had only 9 men on the pitch.

I guess it was just my lucky day.:applause:

mosu i agreed a time with my opponent, we were meant to play at 12, and i've been waiting for him since 11, i have pm'ed him twice but no reply, so i'm gonna have to continue waiting.

i was thinking about 2 fixtures/week..i see 3 days is enough to play all matches from a fixture..so in a week we can play 2..or maybe 3..what do u think?

yeah.. i agree with the 2 fixtures per week would be sweet. plus with the new patch dropping soon, our online lag problem could be sorted, we hope.

yes..this is from konami site:
News
New PC patch for PES 2008 comes

A new PC patch for PES 2008 will appear in the course of the next week which improves the general performance of the play.

Detailed infos are announced in the course of the publication the next week.

there will be lag for some with shit internet connection. face it, its not going away.

the fact that konami have "rooms" and not dedicated servers obliterate the chance of having low-pinged games.

one match not updated on pesrankings. Didn't it happen yesterday ?. just wondering because in the fixture list i got Ned-Rise next. When do we have to play our second game by ?.

Next Fixture..Until Thursday
bleach14, - brethartsucks,
Celticfan383, - jimbam,
mosu, - Dave_Whufc,
Dougeh, - Shooto,
robablade, - mido_9300,
Ned-Rise, - DZA187,
Barca498, - foxtrot,
Giorgos95,- palancas7,
Vaile, - AleksR9,

ned rise and mido if you don't play next fixture you will be out

Back