Evo-Web Online League - Started

Re: Evo-Web Online League - Join Here, hury up to get your favourite team

so Dougeh with Dave 4-1..both of u admit that score is correct isn't it?

i also player with jimbam, lag for me was quite acceptable, anyway far from saying playable, but i could play...one goal i scored from a header i don't know how it was in the net, the replays didn't showed the ball in the net

Last edited:

I entered that into the site, he has to confirm it I guess. Was a fairly good game ... I got the lead early and played it out okay, he hit the post at 3-1 which could well have changed things though.

I entered that into the site, he has to confirm it I guess. Was a fairly good game ... I got the lead early and played it out okay, he hit the post at 3-1 which could well have changed things though.

Mosu destroyed me 5-1 I scored first but it was downhill from there.....

Lag was bad but mosu won fair and square....

Well Played :applause:

how do i confirm the score on pes-rankings? I can see the result in latest scores but when i go into my fixtures it says "Please arrange to play your fixtures"?????

Let me know and I'll confirm the result.

so Dougeh with Dave 4-1..both of u admit that score is correct isn't it?

yeah sorry for my late reply, ill do it on the rankings now :D no lag at all which was nice!

edit : sorry do I enter it below where it already says 1-4?

Last edited:

u don`t have to enter it again if it was entered...u just have to report if your mate didn't entered it corectly ;)..
jimbam don't confirm nothing if at my fixtures the game doesn't appear

Yeah I'll be in sometime tomorow afternoon. Will PM you when I'm ready.

dont know if you around.. just let us know, ready now :8): plus with the meeting place online too \\:o/

lost my opening game 4-2 to foxtrot rangers. good game and the lag wasn't that bad in the first half. Just the 2nd half which got me a little but not that much. I couldn't manage my passing game but it wasn't a bad match.

Last edited:

Rangers 4-2 Newcastle

Some bizarre defending/goalkeeping from both sides gave the fans a goal fest. DaMarcus Beasley was cruely injured after being felled in the box.

Good game Daz, well played. True gent.

Rangers 4-2 Newcastle

Some bizarre defending/goalkeeping from both sides gave the fans a goal fest. DaMarcus Beasley was cruely injured after being felled in the box.

Good game Daz, well played. True gent.

i couldn't believe i gave away a pen, that was my downfall. But you had 60% of the ball and about 9 shots on goal to my 3 wasn't it :( smith goal was a little strange and owen aswell with the first one.. little bizarre :)

Great game.. trying to hold onto a 2-2 draw at the end, but manage to slip up and you scored twice from it.

3rd in the league at the moment, and i am 3rd from bottom :8):

shooto when can you play

YES ONLINE WORKS FOR ME LOL n e ways mosu is it possible to change my team and i wud like to be real madrid instead of tottenham

shooto when can you play

Hi m8, I have football training tonight and will be back in
and online around 11pm.

If that is too late let me know. It will need to be Saturday
or Sunday if you cant make it then.

Hope thats ok.

Cheers
Shooto

i canb play sat or sun, but it depends what time

bleach...now u can play with real madrid

okay mates online works for me now, so i can start to play

Pal put me down as sampdoria

btw PALACE1 on pesrankings

Last edited:

you cant come in the league weve already started

brethartsucks beat me 3-2 no excuses, even though your first goal was an own goal! haha just kidding well played mate:)

A very close and well fought game between two of the italian giants.

After early attacks where both sides looked for a way through, it was Juventus who took the lead when Nesta headed a Del Piero corner past the hapless Dida.

The lead was short lived however as a powerful shot from Ronaldo took a wicked deflection off Boumsong, leaving Buffon stranded.

Juve took the lead once more after some good work from Nedved, as he fired home on the half hour.
Del Piero added a third with a floated freekick, and saw Juventus lead 3-1 at the break.

The second half saw the game become stretched with both sides missing chances.

However as the game wore on it was Milan who looked the stronger, and they reduced the deficit with 15 mintues left, after a goal mouth scramble saw Gilardino slam the ball into the roof of the net.

The final quarter of an hour was all Milan, as Juventus dropped deeper and deeper. After nothing more than a few half chances, the final whilstle went, bringing an end to a pulsating game.

Juventus 3 ------ 2 AC Milan
Nesta (O.G)-------- Ronaldo
Nedved------------- Gilardino
Del Piero

Great game and well played Aleks, I await the rematch :)

On another note, lag was noticeable but only on a few brief occasions disturbed the gameplay. If all games are like this then I'm sure the league will be worth participating in.

One more thing...if you want to see what proved to be the winning goal,
here it is;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJMlgce4HVU

Last edited:
PESvsValencia.jpg

Bloody own goal. :|

yeh i won palancas7 1-0, pretty unfair really, thanks to some amazingly dodgy goalkeeping from his keeper.. f*cking konami...

had a few belting games afterwards though, a really good player, watch out boys and girls!

lost 3-2 but i had 17 shots with 13 on target and i had 51 poss but unlucky well played shooto

Back
Top Bottom