Evo-Web Online League - Started

dza try to send him a PM, Dave tomorow i will add you to my msn..or you add me now, look at my profile

i think in the first post you should have peoples msn so we can add them and talk to see when they want to play

msn sucks, use icq :D

dont heard from mido the last days, thats why we still werent able to play our first match

i hope u will play your next fixtures..anyway please put 0-0 because you also didn't said anything..pls accept this i`m sory but rules are rules

i hope u will play your next fixtures..anyway please put 0-0 because you also didn't said anything..pls accept this i`m sory but rules are rules

mido was online whole friday, but that day I wasnt online so I think 0-0 is fair

mido was online whole friday, but that day I wasnt online so I think 0-0 is fair

good game ned. That was close too, and i thought i had it at 2-1 from that corner but it hit the post :( and then i gave a pen away. I thought i lost that game then. Good goal to get the game back at 1-1 from owen :). well played.

PESvsAjax.jpg

2nd and 4th goals were typical PES online goals. Ball around my area, the camera goes to the other area, when it comes back... goal. :roll:

Good game anyway.

vsfoxtrot.jpg
nice game foxtrot, you played well, got a bit concerned near the end:(, but you have to admit it was never a penalty;) hehehe

Last edited:
Scrshot001.jpg

Sloppy defending gave Atlético two quick-fire goals in the first half after Cousin failed to capitalise on an early mistake. Kevin Thomson was brought down in the box (fairly!) late in the second half. Nacho Novo slotted the resulting penalty home but Atlético comfortably won.

GG Barca. Yeah it wasn't a penalty but I'll take it thanks! :mryellow:

I mean seriously, this game has some issues with tackling near or in the box, even if you get the whole ball it's allways given to the other team

what a load of absolute bollocks...

my players wouldn't control the ball, i had someone sent off, cant believe that, shocking.

taking nothing away from Aleks, he is a good player, what an absolute travesty that this game is.

3-2 to AleksR9

yea game was pretty laggy wich led to 5 goals in the first half and i got a penalty in the last minute that wasnt a faul at all but in all fairness he saved it:) ul mate hope the rematch will be better:/

the 2 people i have played so far a good players, we'd have some excellent games if the game was any good.. well played

Back
Top Bottom