Evo-Web Online League - Started

mosu90

Championship
28 August 2006
Romania
U.Craiova
Evo-Web Online League
Information
so we are now 18, registering will continue, the bad thing is that big teams had been taken, and if we will be 32 a uefa champions league competition will also be started with these registered here, so first 18 will play also in the league and also in UCL

REGISTERED USERS:
mosu-Chelsea*
AleksR9-Milan*
Giorgos95-Ajax*
Dave_Whufc-Inter Milano* - because master_pimp didn't joined fast enough pesrankings..
barca498 - Atletico Madrid*
palancas7- FC Porto*
jimbam-Liverpool*
Celticfan383-Celtic*
DZA187-Newcastle*
brethartsucks-Juventus*
Ned-Rise-FC Copenhagen*
Vaile-Valencia*
Dougeh-AS Roma*
foxtrot-Rangers FC*
Shooto - Arsenal*
bleach14 - Real Madrid*-because stilts1844 didn't joined fast enough pesrankings..
robablade - FC Barcelona*-because jaisonbass1457 didn't joined fast enough pesrankings..
mido9300 - Man Utd* - because YoungGun_UK didn't joined fast enough pesrankings..

OUT: First 18 u can choose one of this teams

Guys u can use your team for UCL league i will make, after we are 32
stilts1844-Real Madrid
jaisonbass1457- Barcelona
chickenbones- Lyon
zida18 - Lyon
master_pimp - Inter Milano
YoungGun_UK- Man Utd
PALACE1-Sampdoria

HOW TO JOIN
1.Register a user account at www.pesrankings.com, if u already have one u don't need a new one!
2.After register look at "Current events" for Evo-Web League, and join PASSWORD GrKpmtJ , i will wait for all of u to join, and please post here a post containing your pesranking.com username and if u joined
2.1 - Sth happened with their system , the event don't appears in current events screen, try this link http://www.pesrankings.com/event/?id=11439
HOW THIS WORKS
1.Go to event, click on "Fixture Listing" in right side of the event, and see your fixtures, then get in touch with the other player and arrange to play your match
2.After playing a match, we enter the results at "Fixture Listing" in right side of the event, and the other players have to go to "My Fixtures" in player's menu to confirm the result

ATTENTION - IF YOU SEE SOMETHING UNFAIR (EXAMPLE:YOUR PLAYER DIDN'T USED TEAM DECLARED IN THIS POST) THEN REPORT IT IN THIS THREAD

FIXTURE 1- MATCHES-PLEASE ARRANGE TO PLAY YOUR MATCHES UNTIL SUNDAY OR IF U DON'T PLAY U WILL LOOSE WITH 3-0

Last edited:
Re: Evo-Web Online League - Join Here, post your username if u want to join

I'm up for it as long as i get Milan:P

Re: Evo-Web Online League - Join Here, hury up to get your favourite team

Put me down for Liverpool.

Cheers

common we need at least 18 :D,bring your friends here

I'm in, Real Madrid, but is online working properly yet with no teleporting? :)

i will once the online lag problem is sorted. count me in for Newcastle United. :)

I'll be willing to give this a go it it happens. Im about most the time so have the time ... played a few games online past few days which havent been too badly hampered by lag too. So maybe things are looking up.

If Roma are avaliable and you still need people, I'll take them.

there are 5 empty slots, but we will wait till monday if u keep registering like that and i will make a UCL tournament with 32 teams :D...i hope also konami will fix that lag problems

zida18 i don't think bayern is in onlinde database, try pick another..maybe inter? or lyon?

Celticfan383-yes at pesrankings.com

hmmmm

my favorite is arsenal as i just play 99% of the games with them, but if i could take them than i will prefer lyon than inter.

BUT AS I SAID PLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEASE ARSENAL :D

zida18-sory mate i registered you with lyon, u can choose any other team u want, only if it isn't chosen yet by other user

suggestions for other players : sevilla, fiorentina,psv,ajax,benfica,porto,marseille

i'll be spurs (tottenham lol)

Back
Top Bottom