Pure Football gameplay mod

I am sorry to announce it, but the development of this mod will be put to a halt indefinitely.

The reason is that my laptop from where I worked, suddenly died, probably something hardware related, cause it won't ever turn on again. Besides, I am working outside of my original country rn, in Netherlands (I am from Spain), and the laptop is from my gf, that staid home. So I have to send the laptop by post mail to my gf in Spain so that she takes it to warranty and is fixed (or we get another), and all that might take months.

I am also affording for a new PC, a desk one, but I won't buy it until I am back in Spain, which might take me almost a year.

So yeah, it'll be some months before I can work on it again, if I ever do. I don't want to promise anything, cause maybe by when I can return I don't feel like doing so, but I am quite committed to build my own mod and find the pace I like, so probably I will get back into it.

Anyway, I'll update this situation in the future. Thanks to all that supported the mod in this short lifespan it had, I will try to return at it when I can.

We see ourselves in the pitch!
very sad to hear that..I was looking forward to your latest MODs.

very sad to hear that..I was looking forward to your latest MODs.
I will try to recover the pc asap but I can't give a date when I have it. Don't want to buy another laptop if I can fix this one and I am going to buy a desktop one.

I am sorry to announce it, but the development of this mod will be put to a halt indefinitely.

The reason is that my laptop from where I worked, suddenly died, probably something hardware related, cause it won't ever turn on again. Besides, I am working outside of my original country rn, in Netherlands (I am from Spain), and the laptop is from my gf, that staid home. So I have to send the laptop by post mail to my gf in Spain so that she takes it to warranty and is fixed (or we get another), and all that might take months.

I am also affording for a new PC, a desk one, but I won't buy it until I am back in Spain, which might take me almost a year.

So yeah, it'll be some months before I can work on it again, if I ever do. I don't want to promise anything, cause maybe by when I can return I don't feel like doing so, but I am quite committed to build my own mod and find the pace I like, so probably I will get back into it.

Anyway, I'll update this situation in the future. Thanks to all that supported the mod in this short lifespan it had, I will try to return at it when I can.

We see ourselves in the pitch!
Guys, forget about this. Aparently, I am idiot and I had not checked that my laptop was well connected to the electricity. Seems it had run out of battery and had put into sleeping alone. It is working now, and I will restart the development of the mod.

Lol, feel so stupid right now... But thankfully, all's good now.

Guys, forget about this. Aparently, I am idiot and I had not checked that my laptop was well connected to the electricity. Seems it had run out of battery and had put into sleeping alone. It is working now, and I will restart the development of the mod.

Lol, feel so stupid right now... But thankfully, all's good now.
I'm glad to hear it ..create fantastic work again mate :APPLAUD::APPLAUD:

Ok guys, couple of changes here and there, added @Anth James kickerror folder... and you'll be amazed by the result!

The mod features now a much more physical game, and 1 on 1 situations now are much more difficult to pull off, the defenses are much more capable now when tackling also, and besides this, dribbling feels more realistic in terms of ball control and inputs. All the errors in dribbling, passing and shooting feel now much more consistent and input related, instead of a random error kicking in.

All this with a revamp of certain physics, ai and defensive values has gotten me to create, in my opinion, a very interesting gp. Give it a try and tell me how you feel about it!

https://mega.nz/file/KpQjiAiI#K-Z63K5pYEA3Y4TuKAvJz-pjAf8wp_dLP7O15VXqAuk

Previous link had wrong files, the good one is next:

https://mega.nz/file/z9wynaQY#pFP_juF_W1Xa8jwcqAVAIYuc7E7IXFqm9cRKQjduwnM

Last edited:
Are these the correct positions in the Mod Manager?
2] Pure Football beta 1 TU13
1] Pure Football v1.2 TU13

Are these the correct positions in the Mod Manager?
2] Pure Football beta 1 TU13
1] Pure Football v1.2 TU13
No. You don't have to load any pure Football beta. It is Pure Football Fair AI what you have to load. And Pure Football Fair AI goes in the bottom of the load to have higher priority (this means, to load last and overwrite the rest of the mods). The correct load order is this one. 1687519764672.png

and suggested sliders for Pure Football v1.2 TU13 the latest one?
Tbh, you can use sliders how you want until you find your preffered combination, but suggested sliders are essentially more marking, up to 90, and if you want, a higher defensive lane, and you could put that one into 70 or something. Just a matter of trying different combinations.

No. You don't have to load any pure Football beta. It is Pure Football Fair AI what you have to load. And Pure Football Fair AI goes in the bottom of the load to have higher priority (this means, to load last and overwrite the rest of the mods). The correct load order is this one.
ffffffffffffffffff.jpg

What you mean what are? XDDD That's the mod that changes the whole gameplay, essentially. Is the core of the mod. The Fair AI mod is more a pluggin that changes the InitFS to remove certain scripting and handicap mechanics, and adds back certain things to the game. Also, the modified locale.ini is included in that mod.

So, essentially, the Pure Football plugin is just... the mod itself, that changes EBX files (files of the game with different values, etc), that affect pace and all the features mentioned in post 1, and the other is a small plugin changing things in the InitFS (other kind of files that do not contain physics values or the core of the game itself, but that change behaviour of AI, gives random boosts to players, and things like that.

No. You don't have to load any pure Football beta. It is Pure Football Fair AI what you have to load. And Pure Football Fair AI goes in the bottom of the load to have higher priority (this means, to load last and overwrite the rest of the mods). The correct load order is this one. View attachment 221266

Tbh, you can use sliders how you want until you find your preffered combination, but suggested sliders are essentially more marking, up to 90, and if you want, a higher defensive lane, and you could put that one into 70 or something. Just a matter of trying different combinations.
you put the pure football beta file in the link instead of the fair AI

Btw, guys, this new version is MINDBLOWING. @Anth James errors have taken the game to a whole new level. Also the rework I made to physics and defense, based on his values, but with my own twist, goddamn it all feels so much in place. There's still some things to polish, obviously, and I just used Anth's EBX without touching anything first, so in the next versions I might venture myself in errors (mostly trap and dribbling values) to see how they work and what Anth changed, try to find the logic behing it and adapt them more, maybe, but even untouched, Anth's kickerror EBX already change so many things in the game.

Pace now feels much more varied, and is much more rewarding to be able to move the ball at different speeds.

Dribbling now is much more difficult and players will depend much more on balance when doing moves. Also, ball is something much more free now, and when doing a dribble move, you have to expect how the player is going to touch the ball, so there's this thing that happens in real football, that the dribbling starts in the reception of the ball.

The defense, guys... How it affects pace of game, how now it feels rewarding and not powerless. Ocassions can still be created, of course, specially with SMART BALL MOVEMENT, but now defenders don't feel something small that will intercept your pass but that you can dribble past easily. No. Now passes are much more rewarding and precise, but defenses are generally better positioned, and through balls are not easy to nail either, even being more precise than before.

All this combined has made me end a half of 20 MINUTES, with 4 shots by me (Celta de Vigo with Yosoufa Moukoko, Adeyemi, Mikel Merino, Gavi, and several other 80 something rated players) and 5 by the enemy real madrid. Quite much realistic numbers if you ask me.

You really have to try this version, I think it's one of the ones I love most.

Btw, guys, this new version is MINDBLOWING. @Anth James errors have taken the game to a whole new level. Also the rework I made to physics and defense, based on his values, but with my own twist, goddamn it all feels so much in place. There's still some things to polish, obviously, and I just used Anth's EBX without touching anything first, so in the next versions I might venture myself in errors (mostly trap and dribbling values) to see how they work and what Anth changed, try to find the logic behing it and adapt them more, maybe, but even untouched, Anth's kickerror EBX already change so many things in the game.

Pace now feels much more varied, and is much more rewarding to be able to move the ball at different speeds.

Dribbling now is much more difficult and players will depend much more on balance when doing moves. Also, ball is something much more free now, and when doing a dribble move, you have to expect how the player is going to touch the ball, so there's this thing that happens in real football, that the dribbling starts in the reception of the ball.

The defense, guys... How it affects pace of game, how now it feels rewarding and not powerless. Ocassions can still be created, of course, specially with SMART BALL MOVEMENT, but now defenders don't feel something small that will intercept your pass but that you can dribble past easily. No. Now passes are much more rewarding and precise, but defenses are generally better positioned, and through balls are not easy to nail either, even being more precise than before.

All this combined has made me end a half of 20 MINUTES, with 4 shots by me (Celta de Vigo with Yosoufa Moukoko, Adeyemi, Mikel Merino, Gavi, and several other 80 something rated players) and 5 by the enemy real madrid. Quite much realistic numbers if you ask me.

You really have to try this version, I think it's one of the ones I love most.
i tried and enjoyed it

hello master Hels...are the goalies also revamped?are they now better and dont letting stupid easily goals? and what about the adaptive difficultly? is it removed too in your mod ? thanks a lot master for all your efforts...have a nice day

hello master Hels...are the goalies also revamped?are they now better and dont letting stupid easily goals? and what about the adaptive difficultly? is it removed too in your mod ? thanks a lot master for all your efforts...have a nice day
Goalkeepers are now much better thanks to the EBX taken from master @Paul-v that revamps the goalkeepers completely. Adaptative dificulty is removed through the fair AI pluggin along with other things, but still expect a very challenging gameplay, the AI can do smart plays sometimes. And if you feel it is too easy, you can always go on legendary or ultimate, yet I am good in WC.

Give it a try and tell me how you feel about it.

Very amazing feeling about the game right now. But if you want some improvements, there's 1 thing that i noticed about the lob passing: many times if your player on the far side and you want to do a long lob pass to the opposite side, even with full power bar, he will pass it like half of the way (i play full assisted). And the finising 1 on 1 vs the goalkeeper is still very challenging, specially when your player is in the middle of the goal. Normally it will miss, be blocked or go out side, like you dont have the control of the shot at all. If it goes in, it is a lucky shot for me. I dont think in real life player will miss so much open shot like that. Its frustrating more when you somehow can score more harder shot than facing the goal keeper. (i play with broadcast camera, with many other mods or default game, facing a goalkeeper is not a problem)

Very amazing feeling about the game right now. But if you want some improvements, there's 1 thing that i noticed about the lob passing: many times if your player on the far side and you want to do a long lob pass to the opposite side, even with full power bar, he will pass it like half of the way (i play full assisted). And the finising 1 on 1 vs the goalkeeper is still very challenging, specially when your player is in the middle of the goal. Normally it will miss, be blocked or go out side, like you dont have the control of the shot at all. If it goes in, it is a lucky shot for me. I dont think in real life player will miss so much open shot like that. Its frustrating more when you somehow can score more harder shot than facing the goal keeper. (i play with broadcast camera, with many other mods or default game, facing a goalkeeper is not a problem)
I definitely must take a look at the lob passing and the shooting cause indeed they're a bit too exagerated.

As I said, I didn't touch any of Anth's EBX, so there's things that might change in the future. Still, the game is created with manual in mind, and I recommend you to play it that way, or else, you could be having a totally different experience.

I definitely must take a look at the lob passing and the shooting cause indeed they're a bit too exagerated.

As I said, I didn't touch any of Anth's EBX, so there's things that might change in the future. Still, the game is created with manual in mind, and I recommend you to play it that way, or else, you could be having a totally different experience.
Hey man, I'd prefer not to talk about my mod changes over here, but I just wanted to clear something up. As I've said before, my mod has multiple areas working together to create fixes and features, so when you take one area (like the kick errors) and insert it into your mod, there's going to be aspects missing, so there's going to be different results. It's not quite as simple as dragging and dropping, it's like making a cake with half the ingredients.

Hey man, I'd prefer not to talk about my mod changes over here, but I just wanted to clear something up. As I've said before, my mod has multiple areas working together to create fixes and features, so when you take one area (like the kick errors) and insert it into your mod, there's going to be aspects missing, so there's going to be different results. It's not quite as simple as dragging and dropping, it's like making a cake with half the ingredients.
As I said in other posts, that's just normal. I am using your EBX cause they are great, but obviously, in a different ecosystem of values, the balance of the EBX is gonna be different, and I still have to adapt your EBX to my ecosystem, to say it somehow.

What I do mean, is that I am not blaming your EBX, is normal that your EBX are not ready to work with my mod, cause they weren't made with the rest of my values in mind, so I will have now to start polishing it's adaptation, and that's a job I have to do, me and no one else. Also, even without making that polishment work, they've made already A BIG STEPUP into my mod in terms of quality, and that's something amazing, if you ask me.

Going down to the cooking metaphora, is not that I am lacking ingredients, is just that you have certain ingredients that I think they can work good within my receipe, but... obviously with some adaptations of quantities, and mixtures with the flavors of my own recipie. It def needs polishment, but that's not something to blame you or your mod, as said, I am doing a frankestein mod where I do give credit to the people I take EBX from, but that doesn't mean that the problems of my mod are inherited from other mods, cause those same EBX might and probably work flawlessly in the ecosystem they were created for.

This said, I only have good words to your work, and in fact I have recommended it aswell, since, even when I like more, becuse personal tastes, the slowed down tone of mine, I think yours has a very good balance, and I do think is a very enjoyable work, and in fact, I'd say more polished than mine, since also mine is kinda more experimental yet, and I haven't started polishing it yet.

As I said in other posts, that's just normal. I am using your EBX cause they are great, but obviously, in a different ecosystem of values, the balance of the EBX is gonna be different, and I still have to adapt your EBX to my ecosystem, to say it somehow.

What I do mean, is that I am not blaming your EBX, is normal that your EBX are not ready to work with my mod, cause they weren't made with the rest of my values in mind, so I will have now to start polishing it's adaptation, and that's a job I have to do, me and no one else. Also, even without making that polishment work, they've made already A BIG STEPUP into my mod in terms of quality, and that's something amazing, if you ask me.

Going down to the cooking metaphora, is not that I am lacking ingredients, is just that you have certain ingredients that I think they can work good within my receipe, but... obviously with some adaptations of quantities, and mixtures with the flavors of my own recipie. It def needs polishment, but that's not something to blame you or your mod, as said, I am doing a frankestein mod where I do give credit to the people I take EBX from, but that doesn't mean that the problems of my mod are inherited from other mods, cause those same EBX might and probably work flawlessly in the ecosystem they were created for.

This said, I only have good words to your work, and in fact I have recommended it aswell, since, even when I like more, becuse personal tastes, the slowed down tone of mine, I think yours has a very good balance, and I do think is a very enjoyable work, and in fact, I'd say more polished than mine, since also mine is kinda more experimental yet, and I haven't started polishing it yet.
That's all good man. I'm not criticising your mod either, just attempting to explain the thinking as it can help you also in discovery. I think for others who don't actually touch the EBX or know about it, it is important for that distinction to made also, just to avoid confusion.

For example, if it helps, with the lob I've added length to that particular pass so that there's more carry on it.

That's all good man. I'm not criticising your mod either, just attempting to explain the thinking as it can help you also in discovery. I think for others who don't actually touch the EBX or know about it, it is important for that distinction to made also, just to avoid confusion.

For example, if it helps, with the lob I've added length to that particular pass so that there's more carry on it.
Thing is, your mod did such of a high impact in the mod itself, that I already felt they were worth of send an update, even before I polished them, because the time I might take to polish all that might be... how much, months? There's just too many EBX and too many values to understand, that I decided it was better to already pull the update out, since, tbh, I don't think there's so much to adapt, either. I mean, the errors for me, work quite flawlessly. Maybe there are some errors sometimes that shouldn't happen, probably because that EBX difference that I told before, but they are not as common, neither as game disrupting, as to actually don't pull of this gem away.

Your work has really helped me in getting a bit closer to the perfect simulator I am trying to do. That's also why I am so willing of giving you so much insight in certain values as possible, since if you get that insight, maybe you can achieve your goals even better than you're already doing. I think all the info we can pass on each other is just a way to learning and also, can lead into later reworks of our mods and more polishment in our works, and that's great, because it will make our mod polish even more.

I already told you, if you ever want to have a discord call, do something together, or simply pass info into the other to see if he can use it to improve his mod, I am totally down into it.

Just trying to make the community have more info into what they are changing. I actually also collaborated with Captain Kidd into his mod sheet project trying to cover what we do think that each value does, but tbh, it was a bit of a tedious way of passing info, ahahahaha. I preffer a good chat, and that other take notes, I am too lazy to do that, ahahahahahahah :P :P

Sounds like a good idea, I might wait also. đź‘Ť
As you prefer. I just don't use any cause I am lazy to download so much, and until now I didn't have such an addictive GP. Now I want to change some things more in order to have what I am looking for. Like for example player traits, team tactics, and other things that can make the game better, but I gotta see what each mod has, compatibility, etc.

As you prefer. I just don't use any cause I am lazy to download so much, and until now I didn't have such an addictive GP. Now I want to change some things more in order to have what I am looking for. Like for example player traits, team tactics, and other things that can make the game better, but I gotta see what each mod has, compatibility, etc.
worth the wait

Bonjour

J'ai un soucis avec les passes sur votre mod 1.3. Les passes fortes sonnt beaucoup trop forte et la jauge de puissance est trop lente Ă  se remplir.
mERCI

Bonjour

J'ai un soucis avec les passes sur votre mod 1.3. Les passes fortes sonnt beaucoup trop forte et la jauge de puissance est trop lente Ă  se remplir.
mERCI
Could you write it in English? Not very good at french, and I think I understood what you mean but I ain't sure.

Back
Top Bottom