Pure Football gameplay mod

The mod is awesome! I have a question for you: does the mod also work in female football games and Volta games? I'm asking because I tried to play a Womens Champions League match and a Volta football match and the game seemed different to me in terms of speed above all, it seemed faster than the classic men's matches.

The mod is awesome! I have a question for you: does the mod also work in female football games and Volta games? I'm asking because I tried to play a Womens Champions League match and a Volta football match and the game seemed different to me in terms of speed above all, it seemed faster than the classic men's matches.
Actually haven't tried. But probably not.

there's only 1 thing i wish if you can do something about the crossing, to bring the "early cross" from PES to FIFA, then its gonna be the best football game ever! The "driven cross" from FIFA is so unrealistic and way too much power.

there's only 1 thing i wish if you can do something about the crossing, to bring the "early cross" from PES to FIFA, then its gonna be the best football game ever! The "driven cross" from FIFA is so unrealistic and way too much power.
Might give it a look.

Hey Hels! Good to hear from you. I´ve played your UFS mod in PES21 and it was great. I will of course download today this mod and test it. Keep it up bro!

i think is a great gameplay mod but , to my taste is too slow the player´s movement that´s what i hate from pes , the gameplay is good , but i found more intereseting if you could get the same ball´sphysics than pes but with the liberty and movements from fifa with a slow tempo its would be perfect .

i think is a great gameplay mod but , to my taste is too slow the player´s movement that´s what i hate from pes , the gameplay is good , but i found more intereseting if you could get the same ball´sphysics than pes but with the liberty and movements from fifa with a slow tempo its would be perfect .
Is not the aim of the mod. For me FIFA dribbling and movement is completely unrealistic and all turns to be a running fest.

If you're looking for that kind of GP, take a look at other mods. AI Motion from Chang Chang might be what you're looking for.

Is not the aim of the mod. For me FIFA dribbling and movement is completely unrealistic and all turns to be a running fest.

If you're looking for that kind of GP, take a look at other mods. AI Motion from Chang Chang might be what you're looking for.
This sounds like the kind of gameplay I’m looking for to be honest (your mod) :)

Im going to try it. Is step 4 and step 5 realy needed? other gameplay mods work without it

Im going to try it. Is step 4 and step 5 realy needed? other gameplay mods work without it
The point is that if live update kicks in, it'll probably fuck the physics of the ball and change it, also sometimes the AI gets crazy good, so for the sake of a good gp, I recomend to do step 4 and 5, first time you try the mod. Then ensure that live update never kicks in by skipping at the beginning of the game, and theoretically you shouldn't need to erase again the folder, yet I sometimes do to make sure everything goes perfectly.

The point is that if live update kicks in, it'll probably fuck the physics of the ball and change it, also sometimes the AI gets crazy good, so for the sake of a good gp, I recomend to do step 4 and 5, first time you try the mod. Then ensure that live update never kicks in by skipping at the beginning of the game, and theoretically you shouldn't need to erase again the folder, yet I sometimes do to make sure everything goes perfectly.
I think Paul2k recommends blocking the FIFA exe from accessing the internet? I’m not sure if that solves that issue or not. I don’t have fifa yet, but I’m gonna set it up soon.

I think Paul2k recommends blocking the FIFA exe from accessing the internet? I’m not sure if that solves that issue or not. I don’t have fifa yet, but I’m gonna set it up soon.
I think that might be too excesive because you still want tittle updates, even when live tuning updates are not wanted. So yeah, preffer to sort it manually.

I think that might be too excesive because you still want tittle updates, even when live tuning updates are not wanted. So yeah, preffer to sort it manually.
I was thinking though it’s the EA app that downloads the title updates I assume? And the game itself that downloads the live tuning? This is just an assumption, I’m probably wrong.

Its crazy, crazyyy gooood. Animations are realllly slower. I like it sooo much. Its competetive, like ai teams have their profile, not boring boot. Its great. Perfect tempo, great ball physics. One minus.. when players fight for air ball they flicker... animation is weird sometimes.... like teleporting. I realy like to dribble using right stick now coz of slower animations

Last edited:
Can you post a screenshot of your sliders ? because the traduction looks wrong and I’m a bit confused

Great gameplay, amazing actually. Would like to have AI crossing the ball more, they rarely cross. And also if the AI would shoot more on sight. But overall amazing job. Thank you for trying to make fifa playable.

Gotta see it a bit, but they shoot quite much. Crossing is more rare, but depending on the team, they might cross more. But I'll give it a look.

Just 'fired' up u're gameplay mod,

Very impressive!
Love the ball physics so much
Having a blast with manual passing and semi shooting

Field positioning also great!

Some stunnin ball physics;

Thanks!

Last edited:

Very impressive!

Thanks!
I uploaded some game to see the gameplay please 🙏🙏🙏

Very impressive!

Thanks!
Thanks for your kind words, I'll put this videos in the gameplays.

Back
Top Bottom