Pure Football gameplay mod

Crash To Desktop achronymus. Is popular gaming language. Quite astonished that you didn't knew. Basically, CTD is applied to those types of crashes where the game crashes to desktop (desktop or any other thing you've got in the background obviously) without giving any type of identificating message with the reasons of the crash.
Sorry, but I didn't know! This has never happened to me, luckily.
I love this new Gameplay, more realistic and added to the fatigue of the players, but it happens to me that sometimes the low passes come out very strong and the ball is shot, and also the high passes or crosses come out very high but are short, especially when I want to go out with the archer.
Another thing that also happens to me is that I can't score many goals, but they don't score me either. I have played 16 games in career mode with Milan and I have won 8 and tied 8, scoring only 12 goals and only 3 have been scored. I have tried playing in the world cup, professional or ultimate

Sorry, but I didn't know! This has never happened to me, luckily.
I love this new Gameplay, more realistic and added to the fatigue of the players, but it happens to me that sometimes the low passes come out very strong and the ball is shot, and also the high passes or crosses come out very high but are short, especially when I want to go out with the archer.
Another thing that also happens to me is that I can't score many goals, but they don't score me either. I have played 16 games in career mode with Milan and I have won 8 and tied 8, scoring only 12 goals and only 3 have been scored. I have tried playing in the world cup, professional or ultimate
Have in count that the game is designed for 20 min halfs. Still though, if the games end 1-0, that's a good new, cause that's quite the common result in many matches, and even 0-0, specially in low tier teams or defensive league settings, so if that is happening, it's a positive aspect for me.

About the passes, not all the situations are polished, and I still don't know what this things happening, but I am already working on a 2.0 that should already adress some of those things along with even more changes.

Have in count that the game is designed for 20 min halfs. Still though, if the games end 1-0, that's a good new, cause that's quite the common result in many matches, and even 0-0, specially in low tier teams or defensive league settings, so if that is happening, it's a positive aspect for me.

About the passes, not all the situations are polished, and I still don't know what this things happening, but I am already working on a 2.0 that should already adress some of those things along with even more changes.
I understand, so maybe it could be because of the playing time per game.
As a career mode I play 5 minute matches per time, and the team I play with is AC Milan.
It seemed strange to me not to lose games and that the rest of the teams do score several goals, even in the standings all the teams have more goals for and against than my team.

funny to see the project that I initiated brought to life one way or another. still funny that someone actually ended up using my name, lol.

definitely a better gameplay BUT it's so frustrating when CTD occured again and again and again .. ruins all the beautiful experience ..!!! .. yeah even with 1.9.1 and with or without AI & GP rework .. done!

Ok, happy new year for everyone of you, I have some news to share with all of you guys that have been enjoying my mod. First of all, don't you fear, as I am still working in a new version. Before anything, I should explain why I have remained silent for so much time long (a month since my last message), what's been of me in all this time, and why I haven't uploaded any update since last one on 22 of November.

To start with, last year I've spent 7 months working in a foreign country, and I returned at the beginning of December. After coming I had several issues, then Christmas came, and festivities have been a thing, as you can imagine. Seeing friends and all of this, have not helped creating a rutine for me, and the few time I had left from social interacting, I left it for looking for a new job in my homeplace (so I had not to flee again to other country), working on the mod, or more likely starting building a team with another person (will expand on this topic later in this post), or simply relaxing playing other videogames besides FIFA. There have been also some other issues and worryings that have made me more distracted from here, the evo-web. This has not helped to create a rutine where I can fit modding and community communicantion in a ordered way.

Anyways, thing is I've been looking for people to create a modding team, and good news is I've managed to create a team with another person, and I have a third one (that has actually posted in this very thread) interested into helping aswell, so good news in this sense. But obviously, creating this link to latelly exploit it, has slowed down the modding itself. Now, let's expand and be more concise on this topic, and what we've been aiming for the mod.

I am working with another guy, Spanish like me, so now it is the two of us working in the game, but because is now two of us, the exigency has gone really up, and we are not doing public updates until we are satisfied with the result. The good news is that we have the same focus, and the fact that we share the native language, makes communication much easier.

I am personally working in a new ball physics with the aim of making ball controls and feeling of the game still more realistic, and he's been looking aswell into that, but mostly in understanding to the core the work of FIFA engine, which is quite... twisted, let's say. A lot of trial and error and a lot of testings.

Our main concern, besides the ball physics themselves, is game tempo and the so called "CB Jockey/Jogging" bug, where, with a slower tempo match, CPU controlled centerbacks won't follow any enemy player getting into the area without the ball when the ball is advancing through the wings past the defensive line height, and instead will remain jogging back. While we have made progress with markings, and we've been able to make CB Jockey appear less in a match, we are still not satisfied with the result, and want even a better CB behaviour and mark pursuing in counterattacks, so we are still

I would need, aswell, find how to change minutes per half to 45 instead of 20 (and therefore have 90 minutes match), as the game itself might solve automatically certain issues related to that, based on how long matches are (is a possibility I need to test), and that would be an amazing feature for sure. My suspects is that this can be made through InitFS editing, so if anyone knows anything, it is welcome to help.

Last, but not least, inform you that we are in need of more people to help even further with InitFS investigation and Database editing, so any of you that can do something in that sense, you're welcome to help.

So now, you know what's been of me and why this few interacting with you guys. I hope you can understand all of this and why I have seemed to be unactive this whole month, and not a single update has come in 2 months. I wanted, however, to make you know that I haven't given up on FIFA, and I am still actively working on it. Also, my other teammate has bought EA FC24 (me aswell) so it is very possible that a new update ends up coming for this game aswell (yet I don't like it too much, tbh). Within this month I will have more information to share with you guys, and I hope that we can find some result that we are ok with soon enough as to publish a new update.

Hope you've had some good festivities, and keep kicking it! We see ourselves in the pitch!

Best regards from Hels and the recently created Pure Football Team!

Ok, happy new year for everyone of you, I have some news to share with all of you guys that have been enjoying my mod. First of all, don't you fear, as I am still working in a new version. Before anything, I should explain why I have remained silent for so much time long (a month since my last message), what's been of me in all this time, and why I haven't uploaded any update since last one on 22 of November.

To start with, last year I've spent 7 months working in a foreign country, and I returned at the beginning of December. After coming I had several issues, then Christmas came, and festivities have been a thing, as you can imagine. Seeing friends and all of this, have not helped creating a rutine for me, and the few time I had left from social interacting, I left it for looking for a new job in my homeplace (so I had not to flee again to other country), working on the mod, or more likely starting building a team with another person (will expand on this topic later in this post), or simply relaxing playing other videogames besides FIFA. There have been also some other issues and worryings that have made me more distracted from here, the evo-web. This has not helped to create a rutine where I can fit modding and community communicantion in a ordered way.

Anyways, thing is I've been looking for people to create a modding team, and good news is I've managed to create a team with another person, and I have a third one (that has actually posted in this very thread) interested into helping aswell, so good news in this sense. But obviously, creating this link to latelly exploit it, has slowed down the modding itself. Now, let's expand and be more concise on this topic, and what we've been aiming for the mod.

I am working with another guy, Spanish like me, so now it is the two of us working in the game, but because is now two of us, the exigency has gone really up, and we are not doing public updates until we are satisfied with the result. The good news is that we have the same focus, and the fact that we share the native language, makes communication much easier.

I am personally working in a new ball physics with the aim of making ball controls and feeling of the game still more realistic, and he's been looking aswell into that, but mostly in understanding to the core the work of FIFA engine, which is quite... twisted, let's say. A lot of trial and error and a lot of testings.

Our main concern, besides the ball physics themselves, is game tempo and the so called "CB Jockey/Jogging" bug, where, with a slower tempo match, CPU controlled centerbacks won't follow any enemy player getting into the area without the ball when the ball is advancing through the wings past the defensive line height, and instead will remain jogging back. While we have made progress with markings, and we've been able to make CB Jockey appear less in a match, we are still not satisfied with the result, and want even a better CB behaviour and mark pursuing in counterattacks, so we are still

I would need, aswell, find how to change minutes per half to 45 instead of 20 (and therefore have 90 minutes match), as the game itself might solve automatically certain issues related to that, based on how long matches are (is a possibility I need to test), and that would be an amazing feature for sure. My suspects is that this can be made through InitFS editing, so if anyone knows anything, it is welcome to help.

Last, but not least, inform you that we are in need of more people to help even further with InitFS investigation and Database editing, so any of you that can do something in that sense, you're welcome to help.

So now, you know what's been of me and why this few interacting with you guys. I hope you can understand all of this and why I have seemed to be unactive this whole month, and not a single update has come in 2 months. I wanted, however, to make you know that I haven't given up on FIFA, and I am still actively working on it. Also, my other teammate has bought EA FC24 (me aswell) so it is very possible that a new update ends up coming for this game aswell (yet I don't like it too much, tbh). Within this month I will have more information to share with you guys, and I hope that we can find some result that we are ok with soon enough as to publish a new update.

Hope you've had some good festivities, and keep kicking it! We see ourselves in the pitch!

Best regards from Hels and the recently created Pure Football Team!
When is the MOD update released?

Maybe your gameplay mod for fifa 22 ?
No, FIFA 22 doesn't have hypermotion and gives too many problems with stamina consumption, so I doubt I will ever release something for it.
When is the MOD update released?
Sadly, not soon. I am taking an hiatus for multiple reasons, but firstly and foremost, because FMT broke my last .fmtproject. Luckily I could save most of the prowess I had made in a .fifamod file but guess what... There's some EBX corrupted. When I tried to past it to a new project, the project was corrupted and I couldn't save it nor export it to a new .fifamod, so I have to find which EBX is corrupted. And I started working so actually, I am not doing so, but my companion is doing it, while I try to find a goddamn way to survive, since I started working in a new work but my back is fucked up and I will have to quit the job by the end of the month, all this meanwhile I have a debt (not to big, thankfully) to pay what is left of my new PC that I bought some months ago.

So as you can see, I have too many fronts open as to worry about the mod. The good news is that, as I told, my companion is working on it, so even though at a slower rate, the mod will keep on going. But expect a couple of months where I won't be as much focused as I used in FIFA.

No, FIFA 22 doesn't have hypermotion and gives too many problems with stamina consumption, so I doubt I will ever release something for it.

Sadly, not soon. I am taking an hiatus for multiple reasons, but firstly and foremost, because FMT broke my last .fmtproject. Luckily I could save most of the prowess I had made in a .fifamod file but guess what... There's some EBX corrupted. When I tried to past it to a new project, the project was corrupted and I couldn't save it nor export it to a new .fifamod, so I have to find which EBX is corrupted. And I started working so actually, I am not doing so, but my companion is doing it, while I try to find a goddamn way to survive, since I started working in a new work but my back is fucked up and I will have to quit the job by the end of the month, all this meanwhile I have a debt (not to big, thankfully) to pay what is left of my new PC that I bought some months ago.

So as you can see, I have too many fronts open as to worry about the mod. The good news is that, as I told, my companion is working on it, so even though at a slower rate, the mod will keep on going. But expect a couple of months where I won't be as much focused as I used in FIFA.
No problem bro, we'll have to wait! Get well!

HELLO FRIEND! I have a problem and I hope you can help me out. I'm new to this, but when I open MOD MANAGER and SORT OUT THE FILES, in this case "pure football 1.9 and Pure Football fair AI," I play for 5 minutes in the match and the GAME CRASHES. I HAVE VERSION 17.1, not sure why, but from the little I played, the mod seems really good. I need help, thanks buddy.
"When I put 'PURE FOOTBALL AI' the game crashes five minutes into the match."

Back
Top Bottom