PES 2018 PC Discussion Thread

Looks bit different . For PC the more colourful and sharper.
285d5ec1_o.jpeg

But that can be from capture devices or video rendering .
Oh, they play on different stadiums too .
btw that is from my upload in my canal :

I put just lite bit more Saturation on this video, just a bit !

They did say PC will be the best looking ;) God, can't wait to start modding the s#!t out of it :D

Hopefully we'll finally have the chance to import kits/emblems like it happens on PS4... You know, not everyone is able/willing to fiddle with .cpk files on his own (by the way, is the structure of the PS4 game the same?) and full patches like the PTE (which has been my patch of choice for PES 2016 and PES 2017) never come soon enough. :LMAO:
Mainly for a matter of time: every year i spend a lot of time to make a custom patch and creating a cpk for the kit of every team unlicensed/missing is a very large waste of time... I can't play ML or BAL since 2009 :(

I hope this year PC version get also the same stadiums number from PS4
The little stadiums especially (go to 2:19), for a realistic ML with lower teams

I'm pretty sure that we'll get the same stadiums and other stuff like on the consoles. Why? I quote from the KONAMI website: "PC Steam version undergoes substantial enhancements in graphics and content, meeting quality standards and ensuring parity across all current gen platforms."

For me this is a clear statement. :)

I'm pretty sure that we'll get the same stadiums and other stuff like on the consoles. Why? I quote from the KONAMI website: "PC Steam version undergoes substantial enhancements in graphics and content, meeting quality standards and ensuring parity across all current gen platforms."

For me this is a clear statement. :)

+1

Better animations in PS4 Versión?. Look at this.

Liverpool vs Dortmund (Pc versión), look at movements and animations on Liverpool team:

Now Liverpool vs At Madrid (PS4 versión), look at movements and animations on Liverpool team:

Konami PLS GIVE EXPLANATIONS OR GET THE FUCK OUT ALWAYS,.

Last edited:

Liverpool vs Dortmund (Pc versión), look at movements and animations on Liverpool team:

Now Liverpool vs At Madrid (PS4 versión), look at movements and animations on Liverpool team:

I think the same as you but in this video the movements are similar to PS4

I'm afraid of another .. I do not know if you notice but .. all the players move and feel the same way. Before we had different styles of running, dribbling, rustling of arms .. turning ..but now i can't see it in PES 2018 videos , all are the same. Some are just a little faster than others . Is it mean the player ID is gone ?

If you have pes2017 pc, you lost many things mate:

You're right but I was talking about wasting time on editing without playing ... And I'm very tired of this :(

Avrai anche ragione, però devi capire che io mi so stancato di passare ogni anno ad editare un gioco e non poterlo giocare

No fouls all first half
Teams camping in their own six yard box
Goalkeepers glued to their lines
Floaty beach ball curled passes all over the match

It's becoming silly now

ok this should be the ending of an action , really is this gap well ????????
AGAIN??

i can't understood where they look over players disposal? Player seems scared about the line that i've traced...
something like a gdr unreachable zone??? FOG of war or WTF.. please give us almost a tactical editor that could be called in this way, with more then 3 save slot and no-one hidden settings..if you don't have license make the game more customizable without force editors(modders/users) to spends months/years of mapping... please.. again MAN RED with counter attack and long ball? Please.. not said that to me again

PES 2018 - PC

Damn that looks beautiful.
But people who get to play it long before a demo comes out and keep skipping replays make me wanna punch their faces :p .

Last year Adam said "next year" and he was right.
If mods are still able to work on this, this might become a great year for PES.

Please mods....cam tool and I'm more than happy :)

With a stunning look of PES 2018, i can't wait to touch the final release !

btw, it's a bit off-topic here, today i'm able to get Jenkey's blog for the first time in months, his blog has been hiatus previously. I hope jenkey is fine, never heard any news from him before... and when he's done with his busy life, maybe he can make a comeback and spare his time to mod PES 2018. Who knows ? :)

Edit : Please don't continue a topic about jenkey's comeback, i'm just telling a good news :)

Há uma coisa que estou impressionado de que nunca tenham comentado aqui que é a flecha desproporcional (gigante) na cabeça do jogador, eu também percebi que agora há uma outra flecha transparente na cabeça de um segundo jogador para receber a Bola e eu estou torcendo para que o "Modder" possa mudar para esta nova flecha transparente que parecerá muito melhor. NOTA: Eu tentei isso no PES2017, mas sem sucesso por causa da minha falta de capacidade de fazer isso.
Https://s9.postimg.org/bsvsdipn3/Sem_t_tulo.png

Last edited:
Konami must work on Ambidextrous Players, illogical to see, per exemple, iniesta or messi do, in a real life, a deliberate lofted pass or through ball on goal with his weak foot, and difficult to see a shoot on goal,neither.
I have seen in the videos too many situations in this sense, something that has been occurring in the last editions of the game, Decreases realism IMO, Other years with older PES was fixed.
Editing from the editor of the game, you can choose the level of use the weak foot per player, in a scale from 1 to 6, I think .
Konami could add the 0 number to decrease this situacion, "new scale 0-6" because the actual 1 parameter, does not seem to work to fix the problem.

By the way, konami should make its players more intelligent (ID) And force them to use, to center, to trhough pass or to kick on goal his strong foot, this is realism,this is simulator, and in other version of PES, they had it, but by strange circumstances they have lost it, it would be nice to implement it, again, or work on it.

Last edited:
Konami must work on Ambidextrous Players, illogical to see, per exemple, iniesta or messi do, in a real life, a deliberate lofted pass or through ball on goal with his weak foot, and difficult to see a shoot on goal,neither.
I have seen in the videos too many situations in this sense, something that has been occurring in the last editions of the game, Decreases realism IMO, Other years with older PES was fixed.
Editing from the editor of the game, you can choose the level of use the weak foot per player, in a scale from 1 to 6, I think .
Konami could add the 0 number to decrease this situacion, "new scale 0-6" because the actual 1 parameter, does not seem to work to fix the problem.

By the way, konami should make its players more intelligent (ID) And force them to use, to center, to trhough pass or to kick on goal his strong foot, this is realism,this is simulator, and in other version of PES, they had it, but by strange circumstances they have lost it, it would be nice to implement it, again, or work on it.
Good point, but i would like avoid to give good advice about this part of the game ,sorry guys, but i think that they never tested their changes about that over all the gameplay (they base all their test over a 10 min build if am not wrong). I think that our words about that are useless and sometime dangerous.
COM Styles are something like that, but they had totally wrong that this year. force something without know how that works is really a crap.
So give them useful info that can be be misundarsted could be something wrong.
imagine in a new scenario , the PURE DX or PURE SX, where you can't make a cross using a feet other than the preferred one
Give us just a great game, (i don't care about license) but make the structure totally customizable over all the platform without any discrimination (PS could only load x kit??? PC also have only a X number of slot for png WTF?)
AND PLEASE USE COMMON SENSE.. really did we need a game editor that create new player with FAKE ID??????
Are you really crazy? we can't add nothing of useful to a new player in this way
Tell me what sense have the ID's from 117000 to 262000 ?(ALL REAL ID ) why we can't use those ID to create a new player with the game editor???? would be really straighttforward
If i pay I want. if i will buy a new bundle pack with PES 2018 i wanna buy something of clear not a castrated game with restriction about different platform.

Last edited:
What did you expect, really?
The jump forward on PC is HUGE.
Did you expect a playable real match? No. It's still PES, with its flaws and all. But graphically incredible and with very nice new features. That's it. It's still a game. Enjoy it for what it is and be grateful for the amazing quality we'll be getting this year.

What did you expect, really?
The jump forward on PC is HUGE.
Did you expect a playable real match? No. It's still PES, with its flaws and all. But graphically incredible and with very nice new features. That's it. It's still a game. Enjoy it for what it is and be grateful for the amazing quality we'll be getting this year.

I agree with you, is a great game. But i think that fix the game editor in a lot of part will be better for all .. first of all what i said about created player with fake ID (totally illogical) and make clear all the hidden info about the customization of a player, tactics, appareance, and so on . IMO is a big mess for all the common users.. Why they have to wait someone that create an external tool or who make a patch ? Give us just the proper tool to custom a game, a more advanced game editor tool that may works for all.

EDIT: and mostly i don't think that this require a great effort from KONAMI, those info are yet inside our databases, the only issue are that you can't change some of them. So i think would be simple unlock and show those values to all the users.

Last edited:
I agree with you (there are players that barely use the weak foot even for walking) but you know what will happen if something like that got brought into PES, don't you?
A goal like the one Bernardeschi scored the other day against Germany in the Under 21 Euro Championship (he knocked it past the keeper, along the ground, with the outside of his left foot where almost every other player in the world would've used the instep of the right foot), if scored by the CPU, would be dismissed as "not realistic and typical PES bulls*!t". I'm pretty sure about that.

Back
Top Bottom