PES 2018 PC Discussion Thread

I agree with you (there are players that barely use the weak foot even for walking) but you know what will happen if something like that got brought into PES, don't you?
A goal like the one Bernardeschi scored the other day against Germany in the Under 21 Euro Championship (he knocked it past the keeper, along the ground, with the outside of his left foot where almost every other player in the world would've used the instep of the right foot), if scored by the CPU, would be dismissed as "not realistic and typical PES bulls*!t". I'm pretty sure about that.
I'm just thankful that there is an alternative to FIFA. Imagine being an American Football fan and only Having EA's crappy MADDEN!

nrhQsU8oYPM.jpg

I've got a feeling that I'm definitely going to need to upgrade my PC going into PES 2018 (I have a 770 currently) - what are the general thoughts on video cards to run the game at 1440p? Would a GTX 1060 be alright? I'm not the most clued up on PC builds in all honesty...

I've got a feeling that I'm definitely going to need to upgrade my PC going into PES 2018 (I have a 770 currently) - what are the general thoughts on video cards to run the game at 1440p? Would a GTX 1060 be alright? I'm not the most clued up on PC builds in all honesty...

I'd imagine a 770 would be plenty, if it's parity with the PS4 version they're going for. A 1060 will in all likelihood be overkill unless you're at 4K. (This is assuming it isn't optimized like shit, of course :-P)

I'm looking forward to finding out if the updated PC version also means support for higher refresh rates. Recently switched to a 144Hz FreeSync monitor, and it's genuinely revolutionized gaming for me. I'd imagine the benefits would be even more noticeable on a sports game like PES.

I'd imagine a 770 would be plenty, if it's parity with the PS4 version they're going for. A 1060 will in all likelihood be overkill unless you're at 4K. (This is assuming it isn't optimized like shit, of course :-P)

I'm looking forward to finding out if the updated PC version also means support for higher refresh rates. Recently switched to a 144Hz FreeSync monitor, and it's genuinely revolutionized gaming for me. I'd imagine the benefits would be even more noticeable on a sports game like PES.

I'm on the same boat.
Recently bought a GSync 144HZ 1ms, and a GTX 1080 TI, so I'm hoping for no FPS capping from Konami, badly!

Intel Pentium G4400 (now that sucks) and GTX 750 Ti here. So graphics are okay but I'm worried about CPU. I've had some real problems in Dark Souls 3, had to cap game at 30fps because CPU just couldn't handle it :/

Hopefully it'll be fine the way it is, I'd hate to have to buy new CPU just to play PES without any problems. :D

i5 2320 3,00 Ghz, and Randeon R9 270

I'm also worried about the cpu, but this system requirement is not yet confirmed

+1, but I'm on i5 and I hope to play at 4K.

FIFA 17 runs on solid 60+ frames during the gameplay/45-55 cutscenes and replays, so I think we can eat PES 2018 at 4K easily.

I had an i5 2500k before I upgraded to the i7 7700k. It's still a very capable gaming CPU, particularly if overclocked. Should be fine for PES which I doubt will be too taxing even with upgraded visuals.

I had an i5 2500k before I upgraded to the i7 7700k. It's still a very capable gaming CPU, particularly if overclocked. Should be fine for PES which I doubt will be too taxing even with upgraded visuals.

Have you overclocked your i7 7700K? I'm interested in what values are you using and the outcome? Would you mind sharing?

Have you overclocked your i7 7700K? I'm interested in what values are you using and the outcome? Would you mind sharing?
No, it's running at stock speed. Never felt the need to overclock it plus temperatures get a little too high inside the small form factor case I'm using.

Oh ok I see. I overclocked mine but I'm unsure if I did it right. Not because I'm facing any kind of issues but just because it's the first time I overclocked a CPU, so I'm second guessing my work.

Konami has a good history with optimizing their games, unlike EA.
I think if you RUN FIFA 17 , You will be able to run PES 2018 too.

Konami has a good history with optimizing their games, unlike EA.
I think if you RUN FIFA 17 , You will be able to run PES 2018 too.
wait, I think there were people saying they had a decent pc or at least a fine pc to run 2017 without any problem(all good in the setting.exe)
still they had some lags when playing

Back
Top Bottom