PES 2018 PC Discussion Thread

I'm a bit worried about editor mode, will we have everything unlimited on PC, import all kits, logos and managers into all teams and even selections? It was my dream since I had the konami on playstation.

I read Adam yesterday, the editor will be more delightfull to our desire. ;)

Last edited:
A thing guys, i'll be attending to PES WT here in southamerica, my intention is to have a list of things to try in-game to check how has it got better, I would appreciate you to help me with what to test.
If you try it on PC, why not Alt-Tab, launch Settings.exe and check the System Requirements tab? :)

AFAIK Edit Mode will be the same as last year (maybe a few new hairstyles and that type of little updates).

For PC will be new or do you forget the edit was different between PS4?
Crappy importing kits from PS3, Bad and Slow reading Badges and the worst scenario, less slots.
I just need what konami made for exclusive consoles.
All the rest is fine.

For PC will be new or do you forget the edit was different between PS4?
Crappy importing kits from PS3, Bad and Slow reading Badges and the worst scenario, less slots.
I just need what konami made for exclusive consoles.
All the rest is fine.

i hope that they maded a global game over all platforms, without any kind of difference/restriction... i've yet said that we should have (again over all platforms) more slot to relink via edit mode (for common users)

i hope that they maded a global game over all platforms, without any kind of difference/restriction... i've yet said that we should have (again over all platforms) more slot to relink via edit mode (for common users)

Yeah, because we don´t need tools for patches and konami already know that.
If they stop looking like fools and concentrated on the fans, people will pay the full money guaranteed for a entire week. Why we need licences? We have the edit. It's just so cool and a dream come true. One advise for PS3 fans, the slot will continue to be the same as last year. And for XBOX fans it's a shame about microsoft don´t give a dam luck. They need is to refund those consoles a big discount for the fans moving up to PS4 Pro and XBOX Scorpio. Even if they had xbox one and ps3.

"a global game over all platforms, without any kind of difference/restriction" - That's the exactly thing they need to do and they are not giving any attention to that. It's sad, very sad.

3 Bugs konami need to fixed from 2017 to 2018.
Alt+Enter change fullscreen to window doesn´t work.
When we exit the game or we press Alt+F4 the game closes, but the .exe continues to run. (We need to Ctlr+Alt+Del to open the Task Manager and close the program.
Settings.exe need more options, and the fans don´t like black bars.

Waiting now for September. :P

Last edited:
Okay I got it! Fuck no demo, fuck no beta!

So there is something to complain about this year!

LOL! True...
Fucking hilarious.

Anyways, yeah... I think the PC Discussion Thread is useless now that PC/PS4/XBOX will have the same quality.
If anything, this thread should be locked and there should be a OLD GEN PES 2018 DISCUSSION thread, and a CURRENT/NEXT GEN PES 2018 DISCUSSION thread.

Thread closed, temporarily - not due to the above comment (a PC thread will be useful for guys comparing specific PC prerogatives, setups etc.), but because news discussion threads are being reduced to playground behaviour.

See the below post (from the console version of this thread), save up your news and opinions, and see you soon.

Right, enough of this.

This has gone from the news and opinions thread, to the "personal attack" thread, and no amount of warnings from admin has helped stem the flow of bullshit for more than a day or two.

The thread is getting locked. Could be for a day, could be for a week. Any genuine news or opinions in the meantime, store them up. Normal service will be resumed shortly.

Any threads whinging about this, or attempts at starting "news thread version 2.0", and there will be bans.

This has been discussed amongst the staff for a while now - we are not taking this decision lightly.

Sit tight and, above everything guys, take a moment to enjoy the silence...

Last edited:
And we're back. Thank you all for your patience - hope you've enjoyed the break!

A quick reminder... Criticism, analysis, sharing frustrations, positivity, enjoyment and excitement are all equally important to this forum (even if you disagree with any of it) - we all have different opinions and like to read different things, be it critical or joyous.

Play nice, folks. Looking forward to reading what you've all got to say.

Last edited:
Do you guys already talk about that freak gameplay when we are winning for 1-0 or 2-0 with our mind fresh and suddently the CPU just runs throw the corner and shoot in to the player head in the middle and score a goal. Is that necessary for konami removing that joke? Or there is something we miss on the tactics? idk. Since 2014 does the same thing. Difficult Level 3.
And i forget, for PES 2017 goalkeepers just have walls out of the net and they get the ball without giving us a free corner. Looks like the goalkeeper have glue in the middle air. Why we doesn´t go throw out with the ball? Is not real and hope for PES 2018 does that.

Last edited:
Hey guys, I have some news for you.

There was the rumour that Konami will probably get the German Bundesliga for PES 2019, but that hasn't worked out.

The DFL stated that they have extended the contract with EA Sports. But Konami will get a licence for a Manager game.
So at least, we will probably able to have the stats for the BL players.

And what we don't know is, will Konami be able to licence more than 3 teams for PES, at least?

Source (german):
https://www.dfl.de/de/home/bundesli...-fort-und-kooperiert-mit-konami-und-sega.html

english:
https://www.dfl.de/en/home/dfl-announces-match-dates-until-end-of-september-bundesliga-fixtures.html

Last edited:
does anyone have information about a improvement in Players Ratings after game?
sometimes a player scored 3 times and still receive a 6.5 rating

Looking at the PES 2018 PS4 Beta, i'm noticing in the crowd, not all seats are always full.

eg from 0:09:
Maybe we're finally able to pick capacity like in earlier PES games, or at least have Master League games with varied capacity, eg. not always full to the last seat. It's good for immersion.
Or maybe a LiveCPK module that let's us choose between no crowd, low, medium and full. :D

PES 2017, on 2º divisions, crowds are not always full. In fact, almost everytime they are at medium / low crowd. Of course, they look horrible hahaha.

DFMOoVAVYAESHKc.jpg:large

Is... this really happening?

Is that a license for the ICC? If so, why a license for glorified pre-season friendlies? Emirates cup next!
I have no idea. Konami has popped up on ICC's site as "sponsors", a few days ago, and now this image has been shared on their twitter, but without any announcement of any sort.

How can I get Beta on the PC ? I'm not liking the game on PS4 at all but want to also try it on PC. If the game does grow on me I will get it on PC this year something I've never ever done. It was always Playstation. PC gaming is growing on me especially using my PS4 controller on my PC :)

How can I get Beta on the PC ? I'm not liking the game on PS4 at all but want to also try it on PC. If the game does grow on me I will get it on PC this year something I've never ever done. It was always Playstation. PC gaming is growing on me especially using my PS4 controller on my PC :)
There is no PC beta. The PC demo will arrive in two months.

I hope that in the next years (not this year) Konami could share a demo towards beta testers not to gain more business, with some limit for not customers but something like FM where you can simulate almost half season with a team , that could be really useful for betatesting , cuz i don't think they never tested what could born after 7-8 years of ML ,( budget are something from another planet, and a clear finanacial statement totally missing from the ML mode, 27 years old player retired and a lot of funny/sad things) .. again use logic , IDK but is there a team of betatesters? I never hear nothing like that about PES

I have no idea. Konami has popped up on ICC's site as "sponsors", a few days ago, and now this image has been shared on their twitter, but without any announcement of any sort.

You know Konami very much, they are very secret on announcements. Japan people are more pursued then us in Europe. Konami just take years foward to clean is face. And now... Do you wanna see EA strike back for revenge?
I don't sorry. Konami will not forget about J. League. This year will be a easy "Hara-Kiri".

Off-Topic
Even FIFA 17 on PC is so bad compared to the oldest-gen of PES 2017. EA don´t licenced goal keepers and a few players looks like rooney. Is that EA call us licenced 100% for real? No. Look at konami Ligue 1 and 2 Licences they are 100%. EA just concentrated more on licenced teams then carry about the gameplay or the bugs. Even the PK is the worst i ever see. And EA Editor is a joke.
The reason why Konami made us a Editor, to fullfill our dream and this year will be in the top of fruit cake.

like every year ;))
Not the PC demo.
Not 100%, that means the PC demo can be earlier.
It's Konami's decision. Accept it. Soon we will play it.

/////////

Just listen to this video.
https://twitter.com/NikoAlbiore/status/888142846271868933

Konami said that Beta version is more old then Gamescon Version.
You will see more things in the future better then you expected.
If Adam tells us Gamescon was the PC version, i believe it.
There is not fear for us.

Enjoy. :))

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom