PES 2018 PC Discussion Thread

Hopefully we'll finally have the chance to import kits/emblems like it happens on PS4... You know, not everyone is able/willing to fiddle with .cpk files on his own (by the way, is the structure of the PS4 game the same?) and full patches like the PTE (which has been my patch of choice for PES 2016 and PES 2017) never come soon enough. :LMAO:

Hopefully we'll finally have the chance to import kits/emblems like it happens on PS4... You know, not everyone is able/willing to fiddle with .cpk files on his own (by the way, is the structure of the PS4 game the same?) and full patches like the PTE (which has been my patch of choice for PES 2016 and PES 2017) never come soon enough. :LMAO:
I'm sure we'll have that. Otherwise, we riot! :LOL:

The me from the future just told me that a lot of Cristiano Ronaldo lovers will be happy with that Neymar celebration on PC.
The community will undoubtedly be taking that animation and using it on Ronaldo's ID....

Last edited:
http://www.footy-united.com/ podcast... they say things about response and.. that killing me when they say that PES 2018 response is close to that in PES 2014 . . . this is deal breaker for me because i HATE response time in 2014 for me was nightmare ... this is .. pre-order cancelling case if that is true .

I meant how you be complaining/bitching/nitpicking ALL the time. You are just never happy. I have never seen a positive comment from you. It bothers me, and I don't even work from Konami. I can't imagine how much I would hate you if I was Adam.

You are wrong. If we do not talk about the pros, it does not mean that we do not have them.
To be honest, we like the PES 2017. There are so many good things in it.

It is important to find the shortcomings of the game and let developers know about it. To make the game better. Then, when the game comes out, it will be too LATE to talk about the shortcomings!
There are a lot of good things in the game, but it's much more important NOW to talk about the shortcomings, so that the developers can partially fix them for the release of the game.

We are playing in the PES 2017 (online) until now. And we can tell about everything that we like. This is not a small list.

You are wrong. If we do not talk about the pros, it does not mean that we do not have them.

Again, that's why Adam blocked you.
No one wants to just read/hear about the negatives of the work one is doing.

It is one thing to say:
"I like this. I love that. This is perfect. But this, this and that could be better if you would just do *whatever*"

But it's received very differently if tell him:
"There are many good things. But this is the list of things that are wrong and we want to see fixed:
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
We want the best for the game. Thanks. Bye"

See? The second one is shocking, annoying and irritating.

Last edited:
Chuny
We will try to be more diplomatic (also thank you Gerd :))))

We will later explain why we have historically developed such disturbing relations with Adam. If you are interested. This is a separate story.

http://www.footy-united.com/ podcast... they say things about response and.. that killing me when they say that PES 2018 response is close to that in PES 2014 . . . this is deal breaker for me because i HATE response time in 2014 for me was nightmare ... this is .. pre-order cancelling case if that is true .
This.

I hate delayed response. And given that they used improved animations, I think its too late to make it responsive as Pes 17.

ApxvfMt.png

EDIT: https://twitter.com/Adam_Bhatti/status/877610654353444866

OF COURSE this PES won't require this much. But, of course, specs are going up.

ApxvfMt.png

EDIT: https://twitter.com/Adam_Bhatti/status/877610654353444866

OF COURSE this PES won't require this much. But, of course, specs are going up.

Sooner or later they had to make the cut.
It was necessary and it's worth it.

Of course the Minimum Requirements pf PES 2018 will be a lot closer to the Recommended System Specs of PES 2017, and the Recommended System Specs of PES 2018 won't be anywhere close to that of Adam's image. But expect something similar to FIFA 17's (because that one was already Next Gen, although not 4K).

If you ask me, Adam made a mistake by posting that pic. It will only cause confusion and disorientation.

Back
Top Bottom