Football Boots

Thanks for the advice phrase, I eventualy settled on some of these. They're microfiber:

pADIDAS1-3955665_pattern_w345a.jpg

http://www.shopadidas.com/product/i...09.2012802.2006450&parentPage=family&colorId=

I lol'd last time i saw Barcelona playing, when they showed replays of some messi stuff i saw that he uses the F30.7 boots instead of the original and known "better" F50.7, a pic of both:
F30.7
015012.JPG

F50.7
20106018328.jpg

Like he isn't supported by adidas and they couldn't adapt the original F50.7 to a kids size...
Well, I went to a boot store the other day and they had both F50.7 and F30.7, so i just tried to weight both at a time with the same arm, and surprisingly F50.7 isn't lighter then their lil brother, if they are better it must be in comfortability cous in terms of weight i would buy the 30.7 ones.
LazyForken thats a big proof that pro boots have nothing to do with good performances, and messi is the real proof of this.

Last edited:
I love the PredatorPulse boots, they have such a design, yet i dislike the F50.8 boots dunno why but they r ugly for some reason, still prefer the F50.7 old ones.

haha Timbo.... i guess another edwins 22 is on the way!!!

I agree NEO... but the mviv are by far the best designed boots out there!!!

pk9 is that Nike boots or a vacuum cleaner of the future?
Nike really needs to get some new designers, cous those r some ugly ass boots. They should do like adidas is doing and re-make something from the past, cous new seems really bad...

80394946.jpg

Mickey Rooney with his brand new Total 90s along with other nike sponsored players.

80394936.jpg

David Beckham with his centenary golden adidas predator powerswerves.

80395159.jpg

Dj Cisse with his mismatched adidas Tunits in the colours of Les Bleus.

Damn, rooneys boots are bigger then his head, in fact a lot bigger. 0.0'

ha ha your are funny

still rooney is one of the best forwards around he could wear sandles on the puch and still be class
80394946.jpg

Mickey Rooney with his brand new Total 90s along with other nike sponsored players.

80394936.jpg

David Beckham with his centenary golden adidas predator powerswerves.

80395159.jpg

Dj Cisse with his mismatched adidas Tunits in the colours of Les Bleus.

the cisse ones would be a good idea but i don;t think you can put it in pes 08 where you have one for each foot buy one style u can have

Lol,he can wear just as many as there many games he enters, since its not him who pays the boots why would he care? =/

With that tongue in the new nike boots and the mercurial vapor they totally copied it from the F50 series. But still, adidas brought back the old world cup boots (maybe) to face the Nike Legends which are classic boots actualized. But yeah, Nike needs new designers.

Back
Top Bottom