Football Boots

Neoexodus

SLB Juve Barça Arsenal
8 November 2007
Portugal
Post Pics of what you think that are/were the best or worst boots ever made.
For me the best i know (at least i love them) are:
F50%207%20TUNIT%20FG%20WHT-BLK.jpg

Post Yours. ;)

These babies could survive a nuclear holocaust, I've had mine for the best part of a decade

PDS002001006.jpg

I rest my case, obviously.

Nike Mercurial SL
mercurial2.JPG

Puma v1.06
pumacamoflague3.jpg

PDS002010473.jpg

Umbro Ultra SX
PDS002014515.jpg

Adidas F50.7 Tunit II Pro Lite
PDS002001864.jpg

Adidas 7406
PDS002001868.jpg

Nike Tiempo Ronaldinho 10R
PDS002009900.jpg

Puma v1.06 World Cup Limited Edition
PDS002010481.jpg

Pantofola d'Oro Eleganza
PDS002064011.jpg

Puma v3.08
PDS002010533.jpg

Adidas Predator PowerSwerve XTRX
PDS002001888.jpg

Nike AZT90 Laser
PDS002009897.jpg

Nike Mercurial Vapor II
PDS002009502.jpg

Umbro Revolution X II
PDS002014529.jpg

RBK Pro Rage Blade
PDS002019429.jpg

UlhSport Focus EXG
PDS002013413.jpg

Thnx.But dude honestly, i don't like those boots in your avatar, they seem a bad attempt at copying Adidas F50 collection...

Best pair I have ever used though were the Umbro blades from about 1998.

Best ever boots have to be the Adidas World Cup for me (and the Copa Mundials obviously).

Best ever boots have to be the Adidas World Cup for me (and the Copa Mundials obviously).

Totally agree - had mine years, still mint condition. Haven't had a look at another boot since, and just as well scanning some of the boots above. Does anyone seriously wear them?

Totally agree - had mine years, still mint condition. Haven't had a look at another boot since, and just as well scanning some of the boots above. Does anyone seriously wear them?

I know!! Prime target for a good kick up the bollocks on Hackney marshes after 5 mins!!

It does make me chuckle, especially with this obsession with Boots and graphics on PES.
Amazing considering the game is so shite that people don't care as long as they are pleased with what the boots look like when you cannot even see them in-game and get bored of saying 'ooohhhh' in the replays :lmao:

World Cups are like a good pair of Greenflash or Cons All-Stars; the older and more worn they get, the better they become and more attached to them you get :8):

I'm currently using the 1st Tiempo Legends and I must say they are faboulous.I had them contoured to my foot by wearing them in the rain while training and left to air dry afterwards...fantastic,best pair I ever had.I tried the Predator before the Legends and I find myself kicking the ball differently...its like,okay,I will add curve to every pass I make,weird but true.

You have a point there neo! but i just want this boot cos its orange!!!

Best boot ever .... totally agree nothing tops a well worn world cup... :thumbup:

@phrase... the mvs(1,2 or even 3) are very good as well!!

Kalou and some other players have been using these for these past 2 weeks, but in white and blue
5_38_e3ec56cda63bdff.jpg

5_38_7bb9e3c0ce1e1d6.jpg

Don't like them , like the past F50.8 that messi uses atm.

You're wrong about Kalou, he's wearing silver/blue Tunit II's with the lace cover cut off, which I've seen like this on a number of players recently (Defoe, Benzema, Castelen to name a few)

78201798.jpg

The only player I've seen wearing these new tunits is Lukas Podolski

ah i see.. aleast i see something! what abt kaka? or is it just a color change for him? cause i notice he is still wearing the old predator instead of PS..

If that's what he's wearing, I'd avoid them like the plague. He couldn't hit a barn door from 5 yards at the minute. #-o

What was Yoann Gourcuff wearing last night ? I only caught a quick glimpse when he came on as sub

kaka is still not wearing his new boots... hmm...

Adidas got Predator and F50 but Nike got Vapor , laser , legend 2 and R`10.. seriously adidas need to open more variety.. so i won't be surprise to see a new adidas boots that maybe focus on Touch.. similar to Legend or something.

Last edited:
Sincerely, its the player that makes the boot not the opposite, so those things of better touch and such don't exist, its not true its just the same as a regular Adidas World cup or other boot. (I know cous i used them 4 some time) What really matters is that the boot is comfortable or not and adjusts to your feet right.

Adidas will not want to lose out in the market as they know Predator and F50 are just not enough as nike got more choices like Vapor , legend , laser and 10R.

Basically it's all marketing.. i agree with you that comfortable is most important and i trust adidas or nike won't make boots that is uncomfortable. They can just make a comfortable boots , new design and then come out with *unique* feature.. then ta da! a new line of boot.

okay man... im not here to debate.. actually just hope to see if someone got the pix of the new boot..

Good Debate......

I think Finn.. the Adipures.. might be Adidas's response to the Legends.... but in that Predator boot is everything rolled in one, aprt from the speed factor!!!

I actually miss the first F50 and its marketing campaign!!!

The next big thing on the horizons will be mercurial Sls and Vapor ivs

If you go to adidas's football website...they got 3 players to endorse their new boots...Steven Gerrard for the Predator series,Kaka for the AdiPure series and Leo Messi for the Tunits series..

Bad that we just can't see kakás and messis :p
Rly want to see what messi will be using.
Btw, POST NEW UPCOMING BOOTS THAT ARE NOT KNOWN YET!!!! POST PICS IF YOU CAN FIND SOME! :)

Back
Top Bottom