Football Boots

I think I'll pick up a pair of PowerPulses if there are new ones coming out, might get a decent deal on them.

Keep an eye on JJB.. pretty sure, they will cut them just after Xmas!!!

I wonder what new colours or designs they are cooking up in Schienfield?

Last edited:
Some new, well not so new boot pics

624207.JPG

624204.FW24.JPG

919840.JPG

Haha.. of course Ice and Ret Kit.... right now at my desk at work, i have a picture of that nike mecurial sl under my finger tips!!!!

I really need to see how a pair is being made from scratch, of course while making sure no kids are exploited in sweat shops!!!

My main advantages on the field are dribbling, speed and quick shots (not from very far, around the box).

So the perfect boots i'd say are these 2.

Nike Tiempo's

Mercurial Vapour's

Last edited:
Thanks to Panther..Bert Hoyer and the boys from Beaverton Oregon.. have upped the ante and respeonded to Adi Dassler's crew

6t4ney0.jpg

6lt30xd.jpg

PDS002005484.jpg

PDS002001912.jpg

PDS002009920.jpg

PDS002009925.jpg

PDS002009961.jpg

PDS002009963.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Dont you just love football boots!!

loving all the boots pk9 i was wonce just like you i used to love boots i used to regularly sleep with boots next to me im loving all the boots there exspecially the vapors and SL's when you get all your boot updates please PM me!!! :)

PDS002001886.jpg

For my 21st Birthday my Mum has ordered me a pair of these boots with Edwins and 21 on them :). I will post pics when they arrive!

god.... nike needs to get some new designers, these boots look bad. Only those mercurial vapor in white and the symbol in blue seem satisfactory the rest is just, hmmm, bad.
Those new Adidas F50 look so damn hot. All the adidas launched now (adiPure, new predators, f50) are so damn hot, like them all.

Back
Top Bottom