Football Boots

But the stupid thing about this is that TONS of people are buying them. Pros get them for free with contracts but people all around the world are buying PINK shoes to play football... for gods sake, ITS FOOTBALL NOT FOOTGAYS (no offense to them obviously, lol) i could still swallow the red/silver/gold but thats such a gay color not even Ronaldo will wear.

The total 90 laser II with K leather is the best football boot on the market, obviously amazing when you wear them, it fit your foot like a glove and you feel the ball like no ever and the grip really add swerve and power, simply amazing boot.

I got the F50.8s. Dont like them. Always felt comfortable with Adidas but somehow these aren't good boots imo

Well i created it when i was on Shoe Hype Mode, but things went on and i had my computer repairing so this died.

Well im completely off about the new products but i know that after these new balls for the EPL, La Liga and Serie A there is always a new pair of boots coming along.

Any pics of those new? I saw some from a Jap ebay site, they looked like Army Tanks, were they fakes?

Oh, well I'm looking for some top quality boots (ie what the professionals wear) but I also don't want to go over $100, I guess I don't have many options.

Back
Top Bottom