Virgin 20Mb Broadband

Sexiiee :coolpink:

Sexiieerrrr :coolpink:

;)

Have to figure out if there's anything I can do to tweak my upload speed, it's supposed to be 10mb ;) Sadly I'm not really using my full speed at the moment so if I can help anyone with any file mirroring or such things just ask :)

nice. what is your isp? might need to change isp if your getting those sorts of speeds :) how much do you pay each month

Unless you're planning to move to Sweden, we wont be getting 147meg connections over here for a LONG time, Jonney ;))

Surprised everyone's missed the obvious, speedtest.net is fucked up and showing grossly inaccurate results ;)

My internet is sadly only 24mb/10mb for £33 a month, unfortunately it's the fastest available in my town, apparently in Stockholm you can get 100mb/100mb, that must be quite nice :)

Surprised everyone's missed the obvious, speedtest.net is fucked up and showing grossly inaccurate results ;)

My internet is sadly only 24mb/10mb for £33 a month, unfortunately it's the fastest available in my town, apparently in Stockholm you can get 100mb/100mb, that must be quite nice :)

Ye insane connections there ex Call of Duty clan member i know from Sweden has 100mb/100mb apparently you can get 1gb aswell but expensive.

He had 10mb aswell when we got 512k in UK insane i beleive Swedish goverment pays money towards rollout though. Something i feel the UK needs to do we are so behind although in Sweden i beleive its not 100% coverage only big connections in dense areas like UK but might be wrong. We havnt got 100mb connection yet but possible with say Virgin and BT finally roll out there Fibre service will see big coverage but capped to high heaven no doubt. :((

Do you have any caps on your connection ?

Last edited:
It's completely inane and pathetic but I have a horrible intolerance for when people use your instead of you're and vice versa, worst of all is when I see someone use loose instead of lose, I'm almost overcome with apoplexy on that one!

Not as soothing as it should be ;)

That's very clever :LOL: I like your style ;))

I really do not get why people get so uptight about Grammer etc - As long as you know what the person is saying it shouldn't be a problem. Especially in a Forum, where people are just typing quick and Random things.

If it were an Essay or a published piece, then I can see why people have a problem.

There are much more important things to worry and care about, Like why my Broadband is VERY VERY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really don't give a shit about grammar as you can tell

So stick your grammar right they're in between you're bumcheeks where the sun don't shine

:))

Back
Top Bottom