UEFA Euro 2008

Re: EA - Euro 2008

Loving the managers on the touchline. But something about the gameplay looks a bit dodgy... Don't know what exactly but it doesn't quite look right... I hope they haven't over-simplified it...

This is the first time I must say I can't wait for an EA football game.
I first played FIFA08 at a friend of mine just thinking "hey, give this crap at least a chance" and I ended up playing it more than PES2008. Funny thing.

And this new one looks promising indeed!!

**I guess it's time to change my avatar then :whistle:**

I don't think I can spot anything wrong apart from the stupid back heel pass of Ballack. It just looks wrong to me.

It's great to see EA have worked on the weather conditions and effects, this will make the game a lot less motonote. Besides the new animations look good, mainly the ones where the managers show up. It's a shame they still haven't introduced the referees and substitutes though.

The music of the trailer is awesome as well (Ejectorseat - Attack Attack Attack).

I can't wait for this, I just hope EA won't mess the gameplay up. All I want is to have more control over my players and improved response times. Please, EA. Please.

I can't wait for the demo... :w00t:

I want you to attack, attack, attack... I want you to attack, attack, attack...

Last edited:

May I ask one (stupid) thing?
FIFA08 for PC is not next-gen as many of you know. This means that EURO08 for PC won't be next gen either, doesn't it?
Just to have a confirm, I don't expect a next-gen FIFA game on PC until FIFA09 is out, so..

It's not confirmed but I would bet a lot of money on it not being next-gen on the PC.

It does look a bit washed out, but maybe it is just ea style.

BTW i wish they could give us some historic eurocup, like france 1984 or germany 1988. These days i really feel nostalgic about 80es football.

Last edited:
Same shit player models and player faces. Look like wax figures. Also the fonts and the numbers look totally unrealistic.

Good to see that EA add different weather. And i love to see the Otto Rehagel face, looks good.

Hoping that EA add better faces, player models and realistic fonts in Fifa09. Then it will be very realistic.

Back
Top Bottom