The PES4 Master League Thread - YEAH!

hey guys, wassup, started master league a few days ago, just finished my first season and few couples into pre season and negotiations, signed rooney and torres up front, they have been doing amazingly well for me up front perfect pasrtnership \\:D/ :D , anywayz, i wanted to sign kompany but i can't seem to find him any one knows his name (if its not licensed) and what team he plays for cheers

He used to play for anderlecht, not sure iof hes still there, can you not check the belgium squad? or do an advanced search on age and nationality

yep, just found him, his names koltarii and plays for bruxelles if any one wants to know, really good stats for an 18 yr old cb, id recommend him

Kompany is excellent!! Torres is great in RL, but his stats aren't really there on PES...I'd take one or the other (i.e. Rooney)....look out for rejuvenated youngsters....I got Baggio!!! LOL

Shit, doesn't the Belgian players have their real names????
You lot won't believe it, but i still haven't the game yet.
I was persuaded it would get it by 8/10 if i preordered it at freerecordshop.be, but it stil hasn't arrived yet...I'm afraid something went wrong...Could be quite a while before i can participate in this thread...well success and to all of you and enjoy yourselves (i'm still playing PES3).

JimJoeC said:
Is anyone else struggling with the player ratings, I rarley get above 7.0!

I even scored a hat trick with Rooney and he got a 7.5!

I'm playing on 5*.

yeah, on 6*, i only got 8.0 a few times. it's ok, as long as i stay unbeaten!:D "it's a team effort" is my excuse. i'm happy when my whole backline get 7's!

i'm playing on 5*, and am arsenal with the proper players, and am struggling to win my matches. they practically mark henry out the game, as soon as he gets the ball about 5 tackles come flying in. all you can really do with him is just lay it off to someone else

anyone got any advice?

Nothing beats practice. But....

Look for players making runs off the ball, also look for the through ball it's a lot better this time around.

You often find your wingers making good runs so keep an eye on them. The three circle cross is quite deadly now.

Also when 1 on 1 sometimes it's better to sprint past the keeper rather than take him on. Kind of draw him out whilst running normaly then sprint past him at an angle and tap into an empty net.

Nice ;)

hi just a few question 1)does the com teams buy ur created players
2)is fabregas on the game if so where can i find him
ths guys :D

fabregas plays for arsenal on a default option file, under the name Cesc

gerd said:
Shit, doesn't the Belgian players have their real names????
You lot won't believe it, but i still haven't the game yet.
I was persuaded it would get it by 8/10 if i preordered it at freerecordshop.be, but it stil hasn't arrived yet...I'm afraid something went wrong...Could be quite a while before i can participate in this thread...well success and to all of you and enjoy yourselves (i'm still playing PES3).

That's a bitch Gerd. Have you contacted freerecordshop yet?

Yes Don, apparently they mailed it yestday and i will have within 5 days...well as a matter of fact, it serves me well...i wanted to gloat over here because i tought i would have it a week before the rest of you...and now i will have it a week after all the rest...is kind of funny really...
So i guess next week a will be joining you guys in this thread which is by far my favourite....and i'm looking forward to the new ML because i always was fond of young players...

JimJoeC said:
How do you train players to increase their stats???

I play them in games but I can't find any sort of training feature???????
I think you can only increase stats by training, in the pre-season.

Aye, in the pre-season when you do the training, you get team or individual, they rip up in stats..

I suppose if you spend an hour on that your players will go up quite a bit.

And the ratings are shit, Ive had players scoring 4 goals and only get a 7, while someone who scored 1 goal got a 7.5..wtf?

Even if the cpu strikers play pish, if they score 20 mins before the end thats a definate 7.0/5.

You dont get the training thing as another option, you just go to the normal training and you select either Team or Individual..

It only works at the end of each season, when you do the transfers..

kingpug said:
You dont get the training thing as another option, you just go to the normal training and you select either Team or Individual..

It only works at the end of each season, when you do the transfers..

Oh ok, can you do both? or do you have to just train the team or a few individuals?

I'll be starting a new ML tonight as I've just got the PESfan option file which is fuckin sweet!

Im sure you can, what I do is this:

I do all the Individual with one player, then do some teams..end the training, and go back into it. When you end it, the week stays the same so you can just keep going back into it etc..

But Im sure you can do all the Individual for each player, who knows.

You get like Dribble Challenge, Shooting, FK and Long Pass..thats all I remember.

For Team you get like Passes, Attack and Offence, cant remember the others.

Its good, because the players improve alot, Vaart went up by about 40% on FK Acc, more than he went up in 2 seasons :p

Ill have to try this with C. Ronaldo as he just isnt improving by 1% now, wonder wtf is happening.

hi guys i am in my second season in master league and i was going to buy adu and a few of the other players from the PESshop if i do will they be added to the 1 i already started or do i have to start a new 1 thxs :)

Started ML a few hours ago (up nearly all night playing). I started with Milan (full, proper squad). 5 stars. I've been doing pretty well. But I completely messed up when it came to the transfer window. The first day of transfers I spent trying to get Martins (failing), the same with the second (failing again), and the third (failing yet again). On the fourth day I got an offer for Nesta and Kaladze. When I went to reject the offer for Nesta (my in form defender) I accidently accepted it. Minutes later Nesta was a Villa player. :(

This was also on the last day of the transfer window. I do plan to bid for him again when the window reopens, but I'm sure I will have to pay a bomb to get him back. :(

nesta.jpg

GONE!!! :(

But life has to continue. I put Coloccini in Nesta's place. The kid has been impressive when I've called upon him, so hopefully he can do the business until the next transfer window.

As for my next transfer target, I'm going to finally nab Martins from Inter. He would partner Shevchenko nicely.

G0745.jpg

Gazz22 said:
Started ML a few hours ago (up nearly all night playing). I started with Milan (full, proper squad). 5 stars. I've been doing pretty well. But I completely messed up when it came to the transfer window. The first day of transfers I spent trying to get Martins (failing), the same with the second (failing again), and the third (failing yet again). On the fourth day I got an offer for Nesta and Kaladze. When I went to reject the offer for Nesta (my in form defender) I accidently accepted it. Minutes later Nesta was a Villa player. :(

LOL about Nesta, look on the search option and find the 'Team Search' then look down the bottom right and you'll see an icon like a tshirt with a ? in it. These are young players not belonging to any team.

Most, if not all, of these will come to you if you want them.

There is a lot of young talent there.

gerd said:
Yes Don, apparently they mailed it yestday and i will have within 5 days...well as a matter of fact, it serves me well...i wanted to gloat over here because i tought i would have it a week before the rest of you...and now i will have it a week after all the rest...is kind of funny really...

You could say it's quite ironic.

I have just finished my first season of master league. I finished bottom of the league winning 2 games drawing 1 an losing the rest. I am playing on 5* and it's really difficult to pass the ball around and score goals. At the moment my best player is macco he is improving slowly but well. The good thing is i won the d2 cup beating west brom on penalties. I am looking to sign Ikedia and a good stricker.

i'm half way through my 2nd season with pes united ( castolo, minanda,macco etc) at the moment i'm in 3rd position ( arsenal and chelsea have yet to lose a game :( ) the next player i'm lookin' to get is kaka :D, going to play him along side d'allesandro who is my top goal scorer at the mo...i have also brought virota (spellin?) as my RB.

Back
Top Bottom