The PES4 Master League Thread - YEAH!

Well as long as everybody is telling their master leagues stories. First of all i dont have my memory card so i cant save (my stupid friend has got it). I started of with Real Betis (match mode players). With Joaquin, Denilson and Olivera in attack i was sure that i will finish first. At first i was getting 1-0, 2-1 victories and i was first. A slumb in my attack meant that i started drawing games without scoring. So i changed it, took Fernando off the first team for Capi.

That started the scoring againg a Olivera was bagging goals in every game. Got into the finals of the Division 2 cup. Everything was gravy till the winning run ended and i started drawing again. Denilson and Joaquin were not playing that well but i stuck with them because of lack of quality personel. With 3 games to go and Sevilla 6 points behind i still could not score (damn the bastard keepers). Drew with Sevilla. Drew the next game after. Last game was against Getafe and i had to win because i could not be sure if Sevilla will draw or lose. Started the match and i won a soft penalty. Took the penalty with capi but it was saved. The late in the second half with about ten mins to go, had a shot with Olivera which was parried out to Joaquin but as i was about to slot the ball in a defender came out of nowhere and blocked it. Match finished 0-0 and Sevilla had won meaning they went top for the first time in the league (i was top throughout) and won it.

Talk about an exciting championship. Pressure and lack of Bottle for my players. Finished the league unbeaten and still finished second. Got my revenge though as i beat Sevilla in the cup in silver goal second half. Capi with a bullet header into the top corner after great work from Joaquin (1-0). Still felt empty. Quit the game as i had no memory card to save it on.

Hi, Im doing my Master League with the Match Mode players of Real Betis too. Only on 4 stars**** tho coz Im not good at Pes4, it doesnt suit me, but I like it. Curently top after 5 games. 4 wins 1 draw and Oliveira scoring 6 already.
How many stars did you play on ozzie, and if you didnt have your memory card, does that mean you played all those games at once or did you keep your PS2 on?

5 stars ***** Played all at once as i did not have Uni. Oliveira is one of the best target men, wins every header. Computer some how learnt my game as they were marking out Joaquin regularly out of the game so every flick down by Oliveira was intercepted. Probably the most underated striker in the game. Can us both feet and his head. Ps Delison's performance might drop as he may start to feel slower with the ball. You might need a back up winger if so.

Arsenal Forever

Oliverira target man??
Isn't this Oliveira the Brazillian one who was at Valencia last year. HE's young, quite fast and good skills but a target man? he's not tall and not especially great in the air either like most brazillians.

Hey can someone tell me the process for the WEFA Championships (Im sure its changed), I looked and for some reason there were Blackburn, Bolton, Birmingham, Charlton in Group A. And now when I look it has Arsenal, Aston Villa, Blackburn and Bolton

cheers

i've only got it on *** cos i find it really hard to score on PES4. I have only scored 1 with Rooney in about 11 games. Van Nistelrooy has banged quite a few in!! GRRR!!

I only occasionally scored by about 3!!

Conceeded one of those "rubber neck" keeper goals last night in the Coppa Italia ](*,) :-x #-o It was so saveable, but no, he thought he'd watch it instead. Luckily i put 4 past them after that.

Have konami implemented some sort of derby principal into the game??

EVERY time I play Pompey the b'stards give me the toughest games!!

I had them in Div 2 cup last night and went 1 up with a strike from Pahars cutting in from the left and driving low into the corner.

Then went 2 - 1 down! Two fluky as feck goals!! Done my head right in, managed to scrape a draw in the 88th minute with a superb solo effort from Joe Cole, he beat two players and the keeper to walk the ball into an empty net.

Now I have to go to Fratton park and get a result.

Absolutley loving this game. Com STILL can't score free kicks mind. :roll:

Guys Guys,
Nice to see some of you strugelling because i am doing really shit in the second season of ML. I have won 1 game, drawn 1 and lost 5. The game is really hard on 5* and the fucking goalkeepers make saves that they don't have the right to save, talk about reflexes!

Here are my latest results from 7 games:

Christal Palace 6-0 Arsenal
Bolton 2-0 Arsenal
Arsenal 0-1 WBA
Arsenal 2-3 WE United
Arsenal 0-1 Southamton
Everton 3-3 Arsenal
Arsenal 1-0 Noriwich

But the good news is i managed to land a loan deal for Ponte of Bayer Leverkusen for 17 weeks, payed 2000 for. So hopefuly he can help score some goals for me. Still looking for more players to sign before the end of the mid season negations.

Does anybody know a player called Zrambella? He is Swiss, 18 years old, OMF and plays fro Brecia might have to sign him.

Hi i am going to start a Master league but i dont know what team to choose.....it shall be from either Italy, Spain or Netherland.....and i have 3 teams i can't decide between:

Barcelona........Juventus............Inter........ ... i will have the team with the coolest stadium!!!
what team do you guys think I shall choose???

B-Freak said:
If you shall choose between every teams in italy,spain and Netherland what team shall i then start with????

Depends, if you want a challenge use a middle table team, if you want to make it easier, use a top of the table team.

Or just use the team you support with the default ML players.

Make a decision based on what you like not what other people would do.

JimJoeC said:
Have konami implemented some sort of derby principal into the game??

EVERY time I play Pompey the b'stards give me the toughest games!!

They may well have. If you notice, when you play a derby, at the kick off both club crests/flags are superimposed on the pitch, a bit like in some real TV games. As there are so many great derbys around the world, i'm sure it's something Nokami would have implemented.

I'm playing 5* too, and I'm starting to get better and win some more. I'm playing with PSV with default ML players, they belong in the game. I think I'll promote to the 1st division after this season, only 2 matches away with me leading the league.
Signing players is the real problem for me, even if I put it on 1* during negatiation period I still have to pay 2000 more than the player is worth. I'm building a nice team now, but my bench is still very crap. My team currently:

Ivanov

Mtiliga - Bouma - Hansson - Rubiales
Ledesma
Nakata Ono
Vayrinen
Douglas El Khatabbi

Goalkeepers are really inconsistent I think. Sometimes they make miraculeus saves and next time they don't dive at all. Anyone else notices this? Maybe it's just because the keepers won't stop the shot so they don't even try :P.

hey guys wasssup

maste league is way cool, i just wanted to ask, i just complete my first season and have been promoted. I have bn tryingt to buy a striker (i tried gilardino, torres, rooney, adriano, reyes and cassano) but i never seem to get them, even though i offer ridiculous amoutns of money, its really getting on my nerves as i need a good striker to stand a chance of surviving in the top division, any have any suggestions, or know any bargain buys?

PS:im playing on 5*, dnt know if that helps

birk10 said:
hey guys wasssup

maste league is way cool, i just wanted to ask, i just complete my first season and have been promoted. I have bn tryingt to buy a striker (i tried gilardino, torres, rooney, adriano, reyes and cassano) but i never seem to get them, even though i offer ridiculous amoutns of money, its really getting on my nerves as i need a good striker to stand a chance of surviving in the top division, any have any suggestions, or know any bargain buys?

PS:im playing on 5*, dnt know if that helps
Well most of the players IRL don't go to Qatar even though they've been offered loads of money, it isn't the money that counts in every case. Try some less known players first, and get succession in division 1 and you should be able to get better players.

Well anyways, I started the ML with the worst team I could think of, De Graafschap (Match Mode players). I think it might be even worse than the original ML team (don't mean to offend any De Graafschap fans if there are any here.. ;) )! I'm on my first season and haven't bought any players yet.. but I'm going to build a balanced team, not a superb "AC Milan - Real Madrid - Arsenal"-type of team this time. At the moment it looks like I'm not going to promote this season, I've won only 1 game and tied one too, four losses. But in the D2 cup I made it to the second round.

Finished my inaugural season last night and I did the double (5*), having won the league with one game to spare, and dumping Portsmouth out of the cup 6 - 2, I rested my best players for the final.

And it was a great final, Saints V Ajax, Ajax went one up with about 4 minutes gone, which pissed me off.

So much in fact that I went on to completley tank the b'stards! Ended up winning 5 - 1!!! Pahars was far and away the man of the match with a stunning hat-trick. One diving header, one where he dinked it over the keeper and one with some excellent link up play with Beattie. :cool:

In the middle of my off season training now, looking forward to taking the Premiership crown.

In a regular league match against Fiorentina, i was awarded 4 penalties! :shock: I naturally slotted all 4 8) :

#1: top left (keeper went botton left)
#2: top right (keeper went bottom left)
#3: centre low (keeper went top left)
#4: centre high (keeper stayed centre low)

never had so many penalties awarded to me before in one game.

This week I played AZ with Ajax for Cup; most exciting game I ever played. At first, after 4 mins, 0-1 down, Kenneth Perez. After that, I went on attacking (AZ played attacking too so it was a lovely match) and scored 1-1 with Soetaers (my first full chip, nice goal). AZ took control again and got awarded a crappy penalty. Perez stood up and missed (wide, keeper Lobont in good corner, left low). I thought; let's grab the initiative again, but AZ kept on pressing and got awarded another PK after about half an hour. Perez again, same corner....Lobont parries it! Right on the stroke of HT, I got awarded a corner, taken by Sneijder. Ball went over everybody and rolled out of the box, there my LB Maxwell came and BOOOMMMM...amazing strike, right over the guy at the post, thunder! 2-1. 2nd half just started, corner AZ, header Opdam; 2-2. OMG, this is going to be difficult. Luckily I can put the pressure on them and attacks keep on coming in. In the end I scored another 2, Mitea and Sonck. A deserved victory, great spectacular match. I won the 2nd match 3-0 so eased through, but this was a fantastic match :D

The most penalties I've been awarded was 2 and Ricardo Oliveira missed them both and I went on to lose the match. It happened to be my only defeat in the season and I got promoted last night. It was an exciting end of the season beacuse Feyenoord and PSV were level on 32 points and I had 30 points with only one match left. The good thing was that Feyenoord and PSV were playing each other on the last day of the season so I was guaranteed to be promoted if I won coz I had superior goal difference. I was hoping that PSV would draw with Feyenoord so that I could snatch the title but it didnt happen and Feyenoord won the title with 35 points. I had 33 and PSV 32. Close huh.

Ricardo Oliveria was topscorer with 11, Joaquin top assister with 7 and Van Bommel was best player overall with an average rating of 6.6.

when u get 2 a transfer window go to un-belonging and they will be there.I had same prob

Back
Top Bottom