The PES4 Master League Thread - YEAH!

Zygalski

Ninja Samurai
2 February 2003
London, UK
England
Use this thread to share your progress in PES4 ML. The award to the best detail and posts for the PES3 ML thread goes to *denirobob*. Which team will you being PES4 ML as?

You can play as the default ML crew - Castello, Vorlander, Huygens etc.....
or you can play as the real club that you choose, with all their players.

It'll be interesting to see the progress of youth players as their stats increase.
I remember on WE8 that if you create someone good and try to buy him for your team, his wages will be ridiculously hgh - so watch it!

Keep an eye on the rating you get too.

I think it will be good to have two master league files, one starting with all real players and one starting with default ML players.

EDIT: Oh yeah, I think I'll be a Spanish team, probably, Valencia or Real Betis

I will probably give Man Utd a go first cos I support them, but I will probably be Barca for my first foreign team, not sure yet tho

I thought someone might start this thread soon after bumping up the PES3 ML thread. ;) It should get up and running nicely once the game is released.

I reckon i'm going to take advantage of the lovely licensed kits and start a ML, with the real players, in the Italian or Spanish League. A minnow, of course. I wouldn't have it any other way. :D Perhaps a club like Palermo, Atalanta, Fiorentina, or maybe Sampdoria again. In Spain, perhaps Espanyol, Malaga or Osasuna. I'll see at time, but it's likely to be a club like these.

I look forward to sharing my adventures with you all.

Bring it on!

Last edited:
Professor Nutmeg said:
I reckon i'm going to take advantage of the lovely licensed kits and start a ML, with the real players, in the Italian or Spanish League. A minnow, of course. I wouldn't have it any other way.
Yeah, thats exactly what I'm thinking!

Im playing as newcastle (tyneside) for my first ML. only played 2 matches on 5* and ive W1 and D1.

Formation goes:

---------------Given-------------
-Carr----o'Brien----elliot----bernard
----------------------------------------
------------------Butt-----------------
--dyer---------------------------------
---------------Jenas------------Robert
-------------------------------------
-------Bellamy--------------------
-----------------------Shearar-----

Shearar is a brill finisher :)))

I thought you could actually pick your own team in one mode? I mean pick the actuall players you want in your team. That would have been good.

ypu can you have to choose the third option and choose which players you dont want then buy the ones you do as long as their wages are equal or less to the ones you get rid of

ukmets said:
ypu can you have to choose the third option and choose which players you dont want then buy the ones you do as long as their wages are equal or less to the ones you get rid of

This Season i will be mostly playing as Boavista, beginning in the Iberian Second division using default players.

Would i be correct in saying that the option above (number 3) allows you to start from the beginning with a completely new squad of various selected crapsters ?

If so, I fancy the idea of reviving the once great Napoli using all kinds of cast offs from the minnows of the Dutch/Italian/French leagues.

cheers

bob

I am going to bacerlona and start with the default team and sort the master league out as an spanish league with boca and river in it.

denirobob i wear Boavista are relegated.

For people who got pes4 when you are playing ML does the computer sort out all the teams formation to it's liking, liking choosing the best playes for example: on pes3 man u had solsjakr up front, keane on the right, butt in the middle with schole and fortune on the left which meant giggs didn't even get on the first 11. Does it still mess up the formation you make.

Good that this thread has "resurrected"....the former one was the thread i enjoyed most, nice people too and they are back: denirobob, the prof, Don,... (where's Metallica???)
My first ML i will start with a French team: Metz or perhaps Nantes
Afterwards i would like to play with teams like Bolton, Charlton, Athletic de Bilbao, and other litle teams in big competitions. (with the actual team).
Something i want to attempt too (and which will have not much appeal for you people) is make a Euroleague with "big clubs from litle leagues): Ajax, Feyenoord, PSV, Anderlecht, Brugge, Porto, Benfica, Sporting, the Old Firm,Sparte Prague, Panathinaikos, Olympiakos, AEK Athens and maybe a couple of Scandinavian teams (WE & PES United).
If all is well i should have PES 4 during next week (thursday or friday???). I'm looking forward to it.

Are the days gone where you have to start off with a load of dross in ML then????

Mind you im a liverpool fan so i cant see me notcing that much difference tbh.......

i read that there is an option for a ML-start in which you can choose three players and the rest will be default players. i will most likely chose this option and play with the sc freiburg from germany or newcastle from england. the three players i will chose are a friend that i will create, ryan giggs and myself that i will also create.
if this option is not in, then i will start with default players and still the above mentioned teams...

gerd said:
Good that this thread has "resurrected"....the former one was the thread i enjoyed most, nice people too and they are back: denirobob, the prof, Don,... (where's Metallica???)

I agree. It's good to see you back as well.

scorpio1018 said:
i read that there is an option for a ML-start in which you can choose three players and the rest will be default players. i will most likely chose this option and play with the sc freiburg from germany or newcastle from england. the three players i will chose are a friend that i will create, ryan giggs and myself that i will also create.
if this option is not in, then i will start with default players and still the above mentioned teams...

I would still really appreciate 100% clarification on this actually.

One of the idea's behind going Boavista was that Joao Pinto & Tonito from Sporting Lisbon were in the game and could be transfered to PES or WE utd then , you could (i assumed) pick both of those chaps plus some other random rubbish Portuguese fellow too to make up the 3 and use PES or WE as the basis for your club.

cheers

db

Professor Nutmeg said:
Go db, minnows all the way! :D

I take it you're going to edit PES United and WE United into either Napoli or Boavista.

hi pal, yep thats the theory. If not then i'll start with perhaps Atalanta or Livorno, using real players and compete in a Mediterraneran league with the other Italian, Greek & Turkish teams

In fact i might to that as well actually!

bob

For people who got pes4 when you are playing ML does the computer sort out all the teams formation to it's liking, liking choosing the best playes for example: on pes3 man u had solsjakr up front, keane on the right, butt in the middle with schole and fortune on the left which meant giggs didn't even get on the first 11. Does it still mess up the formation you make.

There must be someone who can answer this question

ok, i've probably missed something but where ahave all you people got a copy of pes4 from? Is it the demo, beta version or have you got some top secret suppliers?

Back
Top Bottom