The 'Become A Legend' Discussion Thread

Yeah, I'm on the Limo too! It first appeared when my wages were 1.800 or something... I got also the speed boat!

Is there anything above the Limo? Currently I'm playing for Chelsea earning 3.200 and... still in the Limo! Thought I'd have a higher status... Maybe a Lamborghini like Robinho :D

Just wonderin guys, which cam do you use most? I am totally hooked with the PLAYER cam, it's definetily hard in the beginning but I just can't see myself playin PC football on any other cam than this one.

Hi!

I'm currently playing my 10th season on pro level and I just recieved a world player award for the first time. After the movie of receving award
ALL the players are back on their original age and stats except me!?

Does this happen to everyone during/after 10th season or it's just a weird bug? It's taken all the fun out of playing, I enjoyed watching players developing and retiring...

p.s. I allready posted this on PC section, but yours seems to have more replys...

I am 23 and i've won european and world player already.

playing for Man UTD at the moment. Then i will move to either a french or italian league to win the trophies. I've already conquered England and spain.

Hi!

I'm currently playing my 10th season on pro level and I just recieved a world player award for the first time. After the movie of receving award
ALL the players are back on their original age and stats except me!?

Does this happen to everyone during/after 10th season or it's just a weird bug? It's taken all the fun out of playing, I enjoyed watching players developing and retiring...QUOTE]

How odd. I haven't got that far yet so I'm not sure. Think I'm in 7th season.

Yeah, I'm on the Limo too! It first appeared when my wages were 1.800 or something... I got also the speed boat!

Is there anything above the Limo? Currently I'm playing for Chelsea earning 3.200 and... still in the Limo! Thought I'd have a higher status... Maybe a Lamborghini like Robinho :D

Yeah, I have the boat too, when I´m on vacation, fishing.

Updating my carrear...

I won the D1 Cup again, but this time I was the top scorer and the most value player...:APPLAUD:
we finished the league in 2nd only because the goal difference.
The French Nacional Team called me for the european cup, but we lost for Germany in the quarter-finals.

And the worst thing... Marcele didn´t want to renew with me...:R1so I went to Bordeaux, who won the league in the two last seasons... maybe this time I can win the league!!

My career update:

Just turned 23 and signed with Chelski, the current title holders. Thought that it would be my best chance to win something, but the team is playing shite this season (we're only 6th). It must be me :(

Although we are doing very good in the Champions League and I'm top scorer, I think we're gonna screw things up again and after the season I'll still have not won fuck all :LOL:

My career update:

Just turned 23 and signed with Chelski, the current title holders. Thought that it would be my best chance to win something, but the team is playing shite this season (we're only 6th). It must be me :(

Although we are doing very good in the Champions League and I'm top scorer, I think we're gonna screw things up again and after the season I'll still have not won fuck all :LOL:

lol I found Chelsea too old when I played for them. Saying that I'm with Inter now and they're no spring chickens. At the half way stage Inter are top having won all league games bar one, when we drew with AC Milan. 17 point lead going into the 2nd half of the season:APPLAUD:

lol I found Chelsea too old when I played for them. Saying that I'm with Inter now and they're no spring chickens. At the half way stage Inter are top having won all league games bar one, when we drew with AC Milan. 17 point lead going into the 2nd half of the season:APPLAUD:

Wow, nice mate! I never saw that kind of superiority in any of my BAL seasons..

And yes, Chelsea's players are old for me right now.. Except for the 17 yr-old Ballack :SHOCK:
I can't see the point of those reincarnations... I'd much rather have random made up players to appear than new Ballacks, Figos, Maldinis...

BAL mode is really good..

I chose SS position and done the scouting match, the score was 0-0 and i got offer from sunderland and hull city, so I chose sunderland .. i played like 5 training games and then got into the bench .. i scored a few goals coming off the bench including a last minute header to win the game!! then as i played more i started to become a regular striker ! I played like 12 games already and scored 6 goals, even got a hat-trick, currently I am second top scorer for sunderland! (7goals by cisse) i got 4 motm, 2 MIP and in january i got 3 offers, one from west ham .. rejected all 3 and continued playing for Sunerland!!

atm we are mid table i play every game but i get subbed off at 75 mins most of the time ..

and my stats.. i started with 82 stamina! my top speed is 72 and my shot accuracy is 69 .. and i am still 17 !

update:

i finished the season, scored 12 goals!! increased my stamina to 83 and top speed is 73 shot accuracy increased too..

i got 5 offers including newcastle! who finished 2nd in my league .. so i chose newcastle :)

Last edited:
Found this forum on google, and after reading all 17 pages of this I decided to join. Not just because I wanted to be a part of this, but also because... I bought PES2009 for 360 today!

Naturally, I jumped straight into BAL but was slightly annoyed when I realised I had no idea how to get a photo of my face onto my 360 (I only got it two weeks ago and this is the first time i've played it). That aside, I was then immersed in this mode for ages. As seems to be the custom here, I'll shed some light into my BAL career so far (warning: it ain't long!).

I had a quiet game for Babilayna but managed to get an assist (hit the bar and the other forward grabbed the rebound) and was consequently offered contracts at NAC Breda, De Graafschap (I can't spell Dutch) and Sparta Rotterdam. I was torn, mainly because I had no idea of who the teams were and how they played, so I'll be honest and say I went for Sparta because a) they had a cool name and kit, and b) they were the highest ranked.

So, I signed my pro contract and began training. I managed to get a goal in my first training match, and then bagged a brace in my second as the B Team romped to a 4-0 win over the A Team. I was called up to the inter-match team, and although I only got an assist, it happened again. This time, I took my chance and scored a simple goal, but a goal nonetheless, and after the game, I had the highest rating - cue an appearance on the subs bench! :D

Unfortunately, I didn't make an appearance and the game ended 0-0. However, after impressing in training again, I was on the subs bench for the second time - and came on with about twenty minutes to go! We were 1-0 down to Boca Juniors (don't ask me why they're in my league, I didn't know you could change them), but a great cross from the wingback meant I had the goal at my mercy, and smashed in the equalizer! We held on and got a point.

I was on the bench again the next week, but the manager saw sense and brought me on at half-time instead. We were 1-0 up, and again the incisive balls from my teammates allowed me to storm forward and score a goal - 2 in 2 for the young lad now! We won the game 3-0.

Then came the cup match, second leg. I'd been in the B Team for the first leg (at home to FC Twente) and we'd lost 2-1 - conceding two away goals is not a good idea. I joined the game at half-time again, but had little impact and we ended up losing the game 1-0, 3-1 on aggregate, and we'd crashed out of the cup at the first hurdle.

Still, that meant only one thing - league domination! Sparta went on a run of 5 games unbeaten (4 of which were wins), including 3 goals and 2 assists for the new lad. A shock 1-0 loss at home to De Graafschap brought us back to earth with a bump, but then came my crowning moment a week later. With only 8 games or so played, it was tense at the top of the table - Sparta were in 4th, but only two points separated them from top spot, and they were being visited by the might of Feyenoord. Not to worry, as my boy started and finished the whole match, bagging two goals and an assist as Sparta stormed to a 4-0 victory! This, coupled with Ajax losing and Roda JC drawing, meant that we'd ascended to the top of the league!

Unfortunately, thats as far as I got xD

But with 6 goals and 3 assists in 10 matches, along with a couple of MOTM performances, my guy is looking like a hot prospect for the future.

Jesus, this mode is addictive.

To be honest, I'm a bit fed up of the BAL mode already. My player is only 24 but I've won the lot with him and short of moving teams to do it all over again I dont know what I'm meant to do now. Do I just carry on playing and winning until retirement? Another TEN seasons or so?! It's dull once you reach a certain standard I think and you reach that standard very quickly.

I loved it when I was a young up and coming player but when I became established and my stats reached a decent level there was no stopping me. I won the Euros with Scotland FFS!

Great mode but needs a lot of work to fulfil it's potential. Stick with it though Konami and make sure you revamp it instead of letting it go stale like you've done with the Master League!

I'm playing this on Winning Eleven 2009 on Top player I'm a SMF and enjoy my crossing and passing as in real life. I'm in my 3rd season I think, but skipped lots of games and training in the 1st season because I thought I could still get points etc :(. I'm a bit of a Mercenary like Hernan Crespo. I have been at Wigan twice, Stoke and Newcastle and some Dutch team who I forget the name of. Joined Newcastle again after starting for Wigan in a lot of games n finishing mid table (wanted to play with Heskey). So joined Newcastle won Uefa Cup on penos, which was good. Came 3rd in the Premier league. As a player I am rapid with a top speed of 90 and a few 80's stats still physically very weak on the ball though like in real life lol, want better passing. I'm in the Champions league now and enjoying it with a few draws. Don't know if we will win the league as lost to Blackburn recently, still waitin for a dream move to Chelsea or would take Real Madrid in Spain. :D Played 2 games on Legends mode online too, but me and 3 others battered Aston Villa 8-0 not sure what level they were on though.

Last edited:
Just got a couple of queries about PES and Xbox360:

1) Anybody know if its possible to get edit files that have registered teams for leagues (kits, sponsors, names etc.) for your 360? If so, how?

2) How do you get a JPEG of your face from your computer to your 360? I tried to use a data stick, but had no idea where to put it. Found a slot at the back but it wouldnt fit. Any ideas?

Help very much appreciated.

Nice stories Viva and JU.

I'm now 27 points clear with Inter Milan. Juve and AC Milan are slipping away while we coast to the finish line. Unbeaten record has gone though as we lost one game in the league.

just started out at Man City on mine as SS but get played as CF in a 4-4-2, can only make training matches at the moment and have been sent off in one already!

much better than the PS2 BAL I must say

BlogBasenewepl13.png

Not enough time
-Johnson Peoples, September 8, 2011

He didn't have enough time to show what he's got today. He had one shot on target - granted it was a soft floater - but it was better than his teammates were doing at the time.

Still given a 5.5 rating - that's just not right.

I hope Lam doesn't get affected by the way he is being treated by the manager - he needs to reconsider something. If he played Matteo last weekend to start - then why not give the man more time to play as a sub. Feather-twirp didn't seem to do any good - my man here deserves the recognition.

Maybe we should head elsewhere if these kind of shenanigans keep up.

Now take a gander at his player card
:

playertrackerfix4wigan.png

Hit the January transfer window in PES (how apt) and although really not wanting to leave Sparta, I may have been open to really good offers. Of course, I was being very optimistic, and the only offers I got were from Willem II, De Graafschap and some other Dutch team that was lower than Sparta in the league, so I decline and continued playing for top-of-the-table Rotterdam.

We'd opened up a great six point lead, and so I though I'd get a longer Christmas break if I skipped the final match before the transfer window (against a lowly Dutch side residing in sixteenth, a sure-fire win). Of course, true to the way PES works, we lost 2-0 and I thought our lead must've been cut - thankfully, Ajax only drew and we still had a five point gap.

Then came my best moment in a Sparta Rotterdam shirt. Rested and raring to go, and after pledging my allegiance to the red and white striped shirt for at least another half season, I travelled with the rest of the lads up to the oldest city in Holland - Nijmegen - where we played NEC, who were rock bottom of the league. The manager Foeke Booy was wise and started me up front. Within 20 minutes, Sparta were two nil up, both goals thanks to yours truly, and the away support were rocking. We were running riot and spurned several chances to make it three, but at half-time the score remained 2-0. Even though there were only two goals separating the teams, it looked like a case of damage limitation for NEC, who were being completely outclassed by Holland's oldest professional football club. After the break, I played a perfectly weighted through-ball for Slot, who ran on and placed the ball under the keeper; 3-0, and if not already, game over. We ran rings around NEC, and I deservingly got my first hat-trick 15 minutes from time after a goalmouth scramble. The celebrations on the game were nothing compared to the celebrations in my living room ;D
The gaffer brought me off on 80 minutes, but I'd stated my intentions as a top goalscorer - with that hat-trick, I jumped above Klaas-Jan Huntelaar to become top of the goal scoring, with 14 goals in 15 games.

Oh yeah, merry christmas everyone! =]

I celebrate too :/ Got to the Champions league final with Inter, was playing against Barcelona. We went in front and stayed in front for most the game. I was working really hard, mostly defensively even though I was the lone striker. Barca then equalised with ten minutes left unfairly I felt, as they won possession off me by fouling...in my view anyway :P.

So I was annoyed but soon after I got played a ball over the top after holding my run perfectly. It was a foot race between me and Milito who I knew was slow. Milito couldn't catch me and I smacked it into the far corner. Needless to say my celebrations were excessive. We won 2-1.

So last time I posted, we'd just played our first game after the january window, and everything was going swimmingly - we were six points clear, I'd grabbed my first hat-trick and not only was European football looking like a distinct possibility, so was winning the title!

However, as is the way of things, events started to take a turn for the worse.

Firstly, I took a game off to regain my fitness and we lost, and our lead was swiftly cut to three points. Then, in the next game, I got two yellow cards inside half an hour and received my first ever red. We drew the game 0-0. We then lost the game I was suspended for, and before I knew it, Sparta had embarked upon a winless streak. My first game back from suspension, and what happens? I lose my cool with my teammates (especially new signing Mehmet Aurelio, who seems unwilling to pass to me) and get sent off again. We concede a second-half goal and manage to fluff an open net, and go on to lose 1-0. Sparta draw the match I'm suspended for, and we'd suddenly gone from first to third.

Then came the shock of my season - I was bumped down to the B team reserves! I took an instant dislike to my new teammates as they were even worse than my regular starting XI. Again, my trigger happy finger got me a straight red, and I missed another match. I trained with the reserves, got bumped up to the inter-match squad, got pushed down again, then scored to improve my chances by got sent off AGAIN.

All this time, the Sparta first team only managed a meagre 2 wins in 8 games or so, scoring about 3 goals. I knew the fans wanted me playing, as I was the catalyst for the team - you don't argue with 16 goals in the first half of the season xD But the manager refused to play me. I missed out on the big Sparta-Feyenoord derby, which we lost 2-1, and the top-of-the-table clash against Sporting Lisbon, a match we somehow managed to draw 0-0.

I made it back on to the subs bench with 4 games to go, with us now in 4th, 8 points off the pace. The manager didn't play me, and we lost 1-0, serves him right. I played in the next match though, if only for 12 minutes or so, but that game ended 0-0. With 2 games to go, we were 8 points off top spot, so we'd have to settle for a place in Europe - or would we? We'd dropped to fifth place in the league, and even though I started the penultimate game of the season, I couldn't prevent a loss to a team residing in 16th place - I'd gone off the boil, and my form had deserted me. I checked the table after the match, and we'd slipped to 6th in the league! I couldnt face the last game of the season, at home to bottom of the table Volendam. We somehow managed to win that, securing our place in Europe, but it had been an appalling second half of the season for me, and I felt my teammates weren't doing the business on the pitch - time to look for another team.

My services were in demand throughout the Eredevisie, but no teams that I wanted to join. Then, with three weeks left, Hull City came in with an offer. The thought of playing in the world's best league was enough, and although Hull had finished stone cold last the season before, I was sure that I could help lift them to a respectable place the following season and cement myself as a top striker in the Premier League.

Then my game broke.

I couldn't believe it. It said PES was unreadable, and no matter how much I cleaned it, the message kept popping up. I checked the disc and it had a huge scratch running about three times round it! I realised after that you really shouldnt pick up your xbox whilst a game is in. So now I have to play FIFA until I head into town and buy PES again.

Fuck.

bummer dude!

My disc is fine however and I can't get enough of legend mode online right now. Good fun if you can get a crew of 4 with decent connections and know how/when to pass.

bummer dude!

My disc is fine however and I can't get enough of legend mode online right now. Good fun if you can get a crew of 4 with decent connections and know how/when to pass.

You play @ PC? I always seem to connect with those noob cheaters 18 year most stats 90-99, and never passing :s

Nah I'm on PS3. I haven't come across any cheats yet, maybe it's more a PC thing.

Had some good matches tonight. No ball hogs. Figured out how to get my scout players into the matches as well so my team is better.

A lot of things went on since I last posted, so to sum it all up:

My first season with Chelski was disappointing for me. The team finished 3rd in the League and got knocked out of the CL in the semis. The only thing we won was the D1 Cup. But still, that was my 1st trophy! Hard to believe since I'm 24 right now. But overall my season was poor, scored only 14 goals in the League. For a player who always scored over 20 in Italian Serie A that was poor.

In the summer window I didn't know what to do. But then I got an offer from Arsenal and got excited! That was the chance to play for the club I support. But I made it clear to Arsène that I had ambitions to conquer Europe, so I'd only do it if he could keep a strong squad. So I went to check out their squad and found out that Jack Wilshere was on his way out. BTW, he is a massive player in the year 2014! That was a major let down. Plus they already had Ade and Eduardo up front and other 2 good substitute CFs. So I decided to wait and see what more would happen. Then I received an offer I couldn't refuse: Real Madrid offered 4100 and took me away from Chelski. That was perfect! I had never played in Spain until then.

I already played 75% of the League and so far I'm doing great. I'm top scorer having already reached a career high of 25 goals in the league. We're 2nd and 6 points behind Barça. The fact that they knocked us out of the D1 Cup increases this rivalry even more. Then fate decided we should face them in the Champions League's knockout stage. And vengeance is bliss: we knocked them out by winning both games (2-1, 2-0).

Loving it so far in Santiago Bernabeu. Always a pleasure to play alongside the likes of Sneijder, Robben and Cesc Fabregas. I can sense the beginning of a dynasty :D

Last edited:
On my fourth season playing first team football for West Ham (my 4th club to date

I've only had to play 1 training match, always been called up for at leas the bench!

When do big teams like Man Utd etc come in for you? Iv had a few man of the matches, scored 6 goals last season (2 of which were winners against Chelsea and Arsenal) from left wing with loads of assists.

No England call up, no big offers! Just St Ettiene keep bloody bidding for me!!!

Nice Rentboy.

Keep slugging away Joe, try and stay at the same club. Don't move from one mid table club to another. Keep a good rating game in game out and you should get big clubs calling.

Decided to join Man City as West Ham became terrible!

Playing in the Champions League now, scored 2 against AC Milan to win 2-0!

4th in the league, scored 5 goals in 8 games from the wing.

Man City is definately the best club i've played for. You get played where you want more or less all of the time and in 2012 they have a really good team.:))

That's great Joe. I suggest you stick to Man City for now. I felt the same way as you do when I joined Torino. They were a mid-table team but played attractive football and had some nice offensive players. We managed to finish 5th in Serie A and got European footie.

If you keep scoring like that soon enough you'll have offers from the top clubs and caps for the National Team :)

still loving become a legend, I haven't played anything else on pro apart from BAL.

I think i'm in my 4th season and i play AMF, mostly play CMF tho. Just had a dream move to man utd, and have been given the number 19 shirt. After 3 great seasons with newcastle where we won the league and masters cup I couldnt resist a move to manu.

After reading some posts where people have moved only to regret it i was slightly unsure because i didnt want to end up playing for the reserves considering I was starting every game with newcastle and banging in goals for fun. Anyway after 2 reserve games with a goal in one and assist in the other and 2 Motm i was put on the bench. Came on at half time but got played as SS! this happened for the next couple of games and i was worried that my dream move had turned sour, i wanted to be AMF or CMF not SS! anyway i was put in the starting 11 and back in my favoured midfield position, have started 3 time have 2 assists and a goal against liverpool.:D

Just wondering if you can change your squad number? and do any of you take pens or free kicks or captain your side?

Back
Top Bottom